PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Sceneacess

coolanime102
11-14-2010, 11:13 PM
I had scc but now I am inactive. Staff over at scc told me my account inactive and got delete. Now i have no account and need another invite. Please help.

Proof:http://www.sceneaccess.org/confirminvite.php?id=92714&secret=eae6f5e4b5f09a0d05a92e78b99311c9

anon
11-14-2010, 11:23 PM
Proof:http://www.sceneaccess.org/confirminvite.php?id=92714&secret=eae6f5e4b5f09a0d05a92e78b99311c9

How does that prove anything?

Anyway, did you remember you had an FST account now you want an invite or something? :unsure:

coolanime102
11-14-2010, 11:50 PM
I need an invite again since my account inactive. I alway had fst and I always check back for news.

More proof:You have been invited to SceneAccess by xxxxxxx. They have
specified this address ([email protected]) as your email. If you do not know this person, please ignore this email. Please do not reply.

cinephilia
11-15-2010, 12:43 AM
How does that prove anything˛

Waddafocky
11-15-2010, 01:46 AM
You first need to get proof that you are allowed to create another account or receive another invite - then you need to go out and find one.

Saying that you were a member will maybe help,but as there is no way to prove it either way, you're not going to have much of an advantage.

I know where you're coming from because I was in your boots once, but seriously, "I was once a member but now I'm not" isn't going to get you anywhere.

coolanime102
11-15-2010, 01:54 AM
Here is my proof I got my invite from fst.

spark
11-15-2010, 02:28 AM
Here is my proof I got my invite from fst.

This is not a proof, imo at least, if you want me to invite you , you better send me some proper proofs.. seeding there is not easy (or thats what I think).

bijoy
11-15-2010, 08:16 AM
I had scc but now I am inactive. Staff over at scc told me my account inactive and got delete. Now i have no account and need another invite. Please help.

try changing this URL randomly...may be you become lucky.. better than giving some so called **proofs** here.. ;)

coolanime102
11-15-2010, 09:06 AM
What proof. I am limit in showing more proof. Proof of what. My account deleted because of inactive for months.
Here more proof you can only go to the irc channel by a link in your account.

spark
11-15-2010, 09:29 AM
Good luck with someone else, you are too smart for me, I am looking for some dumb to invite
PS: even your pm was very smart

hulabula
11-15-2010, 09:36 AM
I am looking for some dumb to invite

Hahaha I also look for the same quality in invitees. :lol: BTW, age works too. The older, the better their chances of being good users.

coolanime102
11-15-2010, 10:06 AM
WTF u talking about. Smart for what.

Di@monds
11-15-2010, 11:59 AM
Smart for requesting FTN.

anon
11-15-2010, 01:18 PM
You first need to get proof that you are allowed to create another account or receive another invite - then you need to go out and find one.

Saying that you were a member will maybe help,but as there is no way to prove it either way, you're not going to have much of an advantage.

I know where you're coming from because I was in your boots once, but seriously, "I was once a member but now I'm not" isn't going to get you anywhere.

Look, he just stated my thoughts on the matter on a constructive and readable way. Thanks for taking the time. :)

bijoy
11-15-2010, 01:20 PM

wow!! now how does ftn request come??
another one of those?

IdolEyes787
11-15-2010, 01:27 PM

another one of those?

When people, apparently such as yourself, stop attaching undue and unwarranted importance to trackers like FTN then silly requests will stop being a problem . Not the other way around.

bijoy
11-15-2010, 02:01 PM
another one of those?

When people, apparently such as yourself, stop attaching undue and unwarranted importance to trackers like FTN then silly requests will stop being a problem . Not the other way around.

or may be FTN can open their signup system or 2-3 hour or so to get ris of these meaningless threads..
For example look at TT, they opened their signup, many people get in, and the number of request for TT is almost 0, and almost same happens to BCG because of their open reg trend..

IdolEyes787
11-15-2010, 03:32 PM

or may be FTN can open their signup system or 2-3 hour or so to get ris of these meaningless threads..
For example look at TT, they opened their signup, many people get in, and the number of request for TT is almost 0, and almost same happens to BCG because of their open reg trend..

As far as TT you mean that many traders got in don't you?
Seriously how many people whether they are fanatical Trance lovers or not ,that don't make torrenting a part-time profession are going to benefit from opening a tracker for a couple hours?
Excuse me for my continuing ignorance but I think in doing something like that ( opening only for a short period ) you are more likely if anything to gain ,percentage-wise at least , the exact kind of people that by previously being "closed" you were trying to get out in the first place .

If you doubt it then why is it that the traders and sellers seem to always seem to instantly have the inside scope of anything happening in bt land while some poor honest schmuck posts a month after it closed "Anyone know what happened to ScT ?"
I think if a tracker has the funds and the commitment ( like BCG) to stay (open) and basically ratio-less then they done about all they can to discourage abuse.
After that "let the chips fall as they may " and leave it to the obstinacy dedication of the staff to deal with any resulting problems.

coolanime102
11-15-2010, 04:25 PM
I already have a invite promise by a close friend from Ftn. Why would I ask for a invite if I have a friend who waiting for a invite to give to me. Dreaming is not requesting for a invite.

anon
11-15-2010, 06:01 PM
For example look at TT, they opened their signup, many people get in, and the number of request for TT is almost 0

Please refresh my memory, what was the number of "have TT fresh account" trades after they did that?

whatcdfan
11-16-2010, 03:00 PM
For example look at TT, they opened their signup, many people get in, and the number of request for TT is almost 0

Please refresh my memory, what was the number of "have TT fresh account" trades after they did that?

so u r trying to say that everyone requested TT invite before their open sign ups was for trading purpose only :unsure:

spark
11-16-2010, 05:00 PM

so u r trying to say that everyone requested TT invite before their open sign ups was for trading purpose only :unsure:

not everyone but 99.99%

if you were really into trance you can join TT in no time, loads of users have spare invites there, you just have to show real passion (and your collection) to get an invite

anon
11-16-2010, 06:07 PM

I don't know, but many of the people that signed up when that took place did it to trade the account away afterwards.

coolanime102
11-16-2010, 10:45 PM
This thread is off topic and now is close. I got my invite here from a giveaway look it up for proof before and now my account is deleted/inactive. Any one who has a invite for scc pm me. Fst was the best in the past with the giveaways and now everyone requesting resulting with idiot complain about giving an invite to someone. Over protected of their account. Man things change while I was gone from fst.