PDA

View Full Version : sorry for the wrong profile settings

nanuchamp
11-18-2010, 11:41 AM
Hello Mods,

Yes i apologize i made a mistake and mentioned the occupation in profile as
invite trader and seller

but i didnt do any selling here as i read the rules carefully and by all means came to this site to trade(being honest here)

If i am please given a chance i would be a worthy member of this community as i am of other trading sites
URL REMOVED
my successfull trades at torrentinvites.org and more to come :)

KFlint,
i am sorry for mentioning that in my profile but i didnt do any sale here neither i opened any thread concerning to money
i would also edit my signature and all that stuff

I am new to this community so these profile shit happened :(
Please i deserve a chance rather than a partial BAN imposed on me

Thanks

anon
11-18-2010, 12:38 PM
Use the Report Section. Threads about infractions in this section will end up deleted or trashed.

nanuchamp
11-18-2010, 12:49 PM
Use the Report Section. Threads about infractions in this section will end up deleted or trashed.

report section is private for me
i cant access
maybe i am new here

anon
11-18-2010, 12:57 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/forums/72-Report-Section

Did you try actually clicking the link?

nanuchamp
11-18-2010, 12:58 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/forums/72-Report-Section

Did you try actually clicking the link?
There are no posts in this forum.

IdolEyes787
11-18-2010, 12:59 PM
I regularly invite thieves into my home on their promise that they won't steal from me.:mellow:
Just my opinion but as FST already suffers from a surfeit of bad publicity without willingly allowing self- professed people such as yourself here I (personally) suggest you go cry someplace else.

nanuchamp
11-18-2010, 01:02 PM
I regularly invite thieves into my home on their promise that they won't steal from me.:mellow:
Just my opinion but as FST already suffers from a surfeit of bad publicity without willingly allowing self- professed people such as yourself here I (personally) suggest you go cry someplace else.
i didnt commit any wrong here and i am not any thieve as u compared me with
atleast BAN me for some scam or some other shit i did
just some profile settings and i got some partial BAN even i didnt commit anything
and i dont cry
i just thought FST looks good lets try it and just stepped in it and what i see the next day BAN
i said to myself WTF is going on but thought to say sorry but i didnt thought people are so rude here

anon
11-18-2010, 01:04 PM
There are no posts in this forum.

Create a thread. :slap:

True.

just some profile settings and i got some partial BAN even i didnt commit anything

FST's the most relaxed forum I've had the pleasure of posting on. Even for "hard" offenses such as scamming or affecting your inviter due to misbehavior, the Mods will simply choose to revoke your invite area and PMing privileges, while still allowing you to use the rest of the forum.

nanuchamp
11-18-2010, 01:09 PM
i didnt commit any offence
i just had some profile settings messed up
i dont think people are straight forward given partial BAN as i am a torrenter and would like to access only the bittorrent section

IdolEyes787
11-18-2010, 01:12 PM

i said to myself WTF is going on but thought to say sorry but i didnt thought people are so rude here

Analogy (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/analogy)

Given the choices between rudeness or outright dishonesty ( in your case, just so we are clear, that would be invite selling ) I usually tend to favour the rudeness.
Call me old-fashion.

Geez glad I didn't "mess up my profile settings " and list myself as an invite/account seller as well.

P2PDog
11-18-2010, 01:15 PM
I thought invite selling was a complete ban, not a partial one...

URL REMOVED

nanuchamp
11-18-2010, 01:18 PM

Analogy (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/analogy)

Given the choices between rudeness or outright dishonesty ( in your case, just so we are clear, that would be invite selling ) I usually tend to favour the rudeness.
Call me old-fashion.

Geez glad I didn't "mess up my profile settings " and list myself as an invite/account seller as well.
whatever u say MOD
enjoy ur FST
why to bother u guys
anyways thanks for all ur co-operation and comments
i guess that makes me to leave this site

anyhow whatever happens happens for the best :)

cya
bye
tc

IdolEyes787
11-18-2010, 01:19 PM
What I want to know is what kind of idiot buys a tracker invite?:unsure:

nanuchamp
11-18-2010, 01:19 PM
I thought invite selling was a complete ban, not a partial one...

URL REMOVED

http://oi52.tinypic.com/1zp5z7s.jpg

come to my store
and i would sell u all my invites
hahahaha
lolz

IdolEyes787
11-18-2010, 01:20 PM
anyhow whatever happens happens for the best :)[/B]

Point more or less proven by your leaving .

nanuchamp
11-18-2010, 01:22 PM
What I want to know is what kind of idiot buys a tracker invite?:unsure:

trading and selling go hand in hand
i dont know how this FST can allow trading but not selling

trading/selling at all private trackers is prohibited

just dont get the sense why FST still goes against the rules but still doesnt allow selling just trading
lolz

Cabalo
11-18-2010, 01:26 PM
Unfortunately for you, KF did the right thing and prevented this board from having a "Trusted Seller" here.
See, the problem is we try to protect the good members we have from people like you who make them have unnecessary problems, like wrongly inviting you to some tracker and then end up having all sorts of problems because they are on the invite tree of a seller. Same applies to those who trade.
How would we know you wouldn't buy or sell on our back? Are we supposed to just take your word for it?

So, basically, we are preventing FST from having a troublemaker, invites wise. In the end, I doubt we would see much more from you than "up" and "bump" posts, and if indeed you came here with the will to participate, then as you can see now, your posting rights weren't revoked.

Welcome to our family. :)

anon
11-18-2010, 01:26 PM
just dont get the sense why FST still goes against the rules but still doesnt allow selling just trading

Because it's a forum rule?

KFlint
11-18-2010, 04:37 PM

People already gave you great answers, but I can just add that traders do trade in an attempt to join rare sites, to get buffered account the lazy way etc...Those are all bad reasons of course but at least it's not to gain monetary benefits of something that was meant to be FREE. I'm 100% convinced it was the right thing to keep you out of the trade section. Feel free to post in the other parts of the board.

ca_aok
11-19-2010, 12:51 AM
Excuse my french, but get the fuck out. Sellers are some of the lowest of the low when it comes to the scum in BT. The last thing we need is more of you around here.

And yes, I'm confused, has it not been a full ban in the past when someone proves a person sells invites?

KFlint
11-19-2010, 03:04 AM
Excuse my french, but get the fuck out. Sellers are some of the lowest of the low when it comes to the scum in BT. The last thing we need is more of you around here.

And yes, I'm confused, has it not been a full ban in the past when someone proves a person sells invites?

Doesn't change a lot on a public forum, the account becomes useless to them once they are DP anyway. If he starts spamming the board he'll be banned.

nanuchamp
11-19-2010, 08:20 AM
hahahahaha
BAN me
u r right i dont care anyway

lolzzzzzzz

anon
11-19-2010, 12:31 PM
If he starts spamming the board he'll be banned.

Why waiting until then, he's requesting a ban right above this post. :shifty:

IdolEyes787
11-19-2010, 12:47 PM
Hello Mods,

Yes i apologize i made a mistake and mentioned the occupation in profile as
invite trader and seller

but i didnt do any selling here as i read the rules carefully and by all means came to this site to trade(being honest here)

If i am please given a chance i would be a worthy member of this community as i am of other trading sites
URL REMOVED
my successfull trades at torrentinvites.org and more to come :)

KFlint,
i am sorry for mentioning that in my profile but i didnt do any sale here neither i opened any thread concerning to money
i would also edit my signature and all that stuff

I am new to this community so these profile shit happened :(
Please i deserve a chance rather than a partial BAN imposed on me

Thanks

hahahahaha
BAN me
u r right i dont care anyway

lolzzzzzzz

Lesson to future generations ,compare the original post and the last . See how it degenerates from a polite apparently humble request to immature, almost infantile rancor . This is what is commonly called revealing the truth about someone.
Although if you were perceptive at all the whole "hey I sell invites " would have given that away immediately.

KFlint
11-19-2010, 02:02 PM
As requested by user.