PDA

View Full Version : Favorite NBA team/season predictions

SelfMadeMMAn
11-18-2010, 09:08 PM
Are there any NBA fans out there. What is your favorite team? What are your predictions for the season. I am without a doubt a New Orleans Hornets fan, regular season, I am gonna say 71-11.

jkl49
11-18-2010, 09:25 PM
Not a chance for that.

Assuming injuries aren't an issue, I actually expect the Lakers to stay the favorite. Prior to the season I would have said Heat vs Lakers in the finals, but the Heat are taking a long time to gel and Boston has handled them early. Plus, you can't feel encouraged by Bosh's comments the other day when he complained that their coach is working them too hard and they just want to "chill". Probably shouldn't read too much into it, but that doesn't sound like championship-winning focus. If all teams are injury free, I guess I'd say the Lakers might beat Boston again in the finals. Lakers will get the best record in the league, and I actually expect the Heat to have the top seed in the East. But I still wouldn't be surprised at all for the Heat to make the finals and even possibly win it, they definitely have the talent.

pone44
11-18-2010, 09:26 PM
Phoenix Suns! If they can beat the LA Lakers. :dry:

SelfMadeMMAn
11-18-2010, 11:13 PM
My reason for my philosophy is that last season, The Saints had the best record in franchise history and the rest is history. Now, the Hornets have their best record in franchise history and you know what that means. That will be the record if D. West and CP3 stay healthy.

furkiberks
12-10-2010, 10:50 AM
Dallas Mavericks. As usual we'll be at somewhere around top at regular season. Despite past years I think Dallas will get good results at playoffs too because of noticable improvement in their defence.

theriddler342
12-16-2010, 01:43 AM
My favorite team is the Kings. Unfortunately the never seem to do well.

armandox
12-17-2010, 11:08 AM
Los Anglous

Thatsgreat
12-24-2010, 09:29 PM
As always I hope Suns can make it this year. But it seems like something is missing. They need another star player suited for their fast pace game.

Steve Nash for MVP.

armandox
12-30-2010, 07:03 PM
Los Anglous

forbidden
01-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Phoenix Suns

cibu
01-19-2011, 02:18 PM
I'm gonna bet on the Miami Heat , I don't really like them, I like the Hornets more , but I think that the Heat can win the playoffs . As long as they learn to play good without the stars ( ex: the game vs Bulls where Lebron was injured ) they will win them all .

toxicblizzard
01-20-2011, 06:47 PM
This season I place my bet on Boston Celtics. They have a really good team with great players, and I think they can repeat last year's performance, if not overocome it. Too bad though that this is not Sacramento's season. They are my favorites:(.

Darth Sushi
02-06-2011, 04:46 AM
I'm going out on a limb here. Cleveland sucks!

The_Martinator
02-07-2011, 02:18 PM
I'm going out on a limb here. Cleveland sucks!

Either that or they're supposed to suck so the "allmighty king" can look that much better. In this day and age I wouldn't call that impossible. I mean some people were comparing him to MJ...

No, really, they're really unlucky with all the injuries. They're not this bad, IMO.

PT8023
04-23-2011, 10:33 AM
Miami Heat