PDA

View Full Version : [Request] tti

egobarro
11-21-2010, 12:07 AM
Hi everyone! I'm really interested in this site, so look for a friendly person who can invite.
Help with some softproofs:

http://i55.tinypic.com/6o28pl.png
http://i54.tinypic.com/21949c3.png
http://i51.tinypic.com/r7u0rp.png
http://i53.tinypic.com/jaumv4.png

Thanks in advance! ;)

anon
11-21-2010, 12:13 AM
What's the point in concealing your What.cd and BitGamer stats when your usernames are visible? :unsure:

Also, showing a single digit of your TL ratio is kind of useless. You could have 4MB up and 1 down for all we know.

egobarro
11-21-2010, 12:30 AM
What's the point in concealing your What.cd and BitGamer stats when your usernames are visible? :unsure:

Also, showing a single digit of your TL ratio is kind of useless. You could have 4MB up and 1 down for all we know.

Thank you for advise, I don’t want to show me usernames everyone. In torrentleech I’m PowerUser as you can see, but I can give more details if anyone wants to invite. Thanks!

TraLaLa
11-21-2010, 11:35 AM
Well i lost my acount on tti for inviting someone apparently a good user i dont think i will do the same thing in the near future, i changed my username here hopping i wont lose any more accounts only for the simple reason im a member here. Now i think some trackers just doesnt worth the time we spend online and yeah there are better things to do.

CleverMan
11-21-2010, 03:19 PM
what's so interesting in that trackrer anyway? information is kinda various, but i conjecture it's now just another general tracker, well swedish one?

anon
11-21-2010, 04:23 PM
what's so interesting in that trackrer anyway?

The review gives some reasons:
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/389787-Tracker-The-Internationals-(TTi)-Review

I've also heard they have a very good DVD collection.

Enlightened
11-22-2010, 11:41 AM
Well i lost my acount on tti for inviting someone apparently a good user i dont think i will do the same thing in the near future, i changed my username here hopping i wont lose any more accounts only for the simple reason im a member here. Now i think some trackers just doesnt worth the time we spend online and yeah there are better things to do.

I might be wrong, but I don't think TTi, is that strict, but again many ppl loose their acct, thru' inactivity, rather than inviting a Trader or Cheater, even IPT & TL, gives u another chance,if U happened to invite those "undesirable " elements......

what's so interesting in that trackrer anyway?

The review gives some reasons:
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/389787-Tracker-The-Internationals-(TTi)-Review

I've also heard they have a very good DVD collection.

YES, Big Collection too.....

egobarro
12-25-2010, 10:13 PM
Good, keep on searching this site again, I give all my profiles if you want to make a Christmas gift. Thanks!

ScottK
12-27-2010, 09:39 AM
then give it to me.

include gmail too

anon
12-27-2010, 08:24 PM
include gmail too

My GMail isn't buffered, do you still want it?

Hades
01-03-2011, 12:11 AM
give me your e-mail !

Cabalo
01-03-2011, 04:24 AM
give me your e-mail !
And how would he do that, traNNNce ?

anon
01-03-2011, 04:39 AM
This guy doesn't get tired. :frusty:

Quarterquack
01-03-2011, 05:05 AM
I don't get it, what did traNNNce do again?

anon
01-03-2011, 05:08 AM

You mean besides the shitload of dupes he's had here?

I recall he requested TT after bragging about having made five accounts there, and there was a scam report involving him, also.

Burnsy
01-03-2011, 05:13 AM

You mean besides the shitload of dupes he's had here?

I recall he requested TT after bragging about having made five accounts there, and there was a scam report involving him, also.

How do you remember all of this stuff? :lol:

anon
01-03-2011, 05:20 AM
I've had the pleasure of banning him and many of his dupes elsewhere, too. Makes that stuff a bit harder to forget. :lol:

Quarterquack
01-03-2011, 05:29 AM
I didn't realize dupes were such a bad thing. I myself have had two (well, one that I didn't even realize I owned until I was told to change my email and realized it was attached to a different account a few months older than this one; and the other that I signed up to troll the PTP fiasco thread with a friend) but never saw any warnings/disabled privileges come off it.

Thought, the TT part might be a forgivable blemish (don't they have a complete absence of rules on the issue?) (though, the other sites he traded for probably didn't).

So why do you still bother to administrate that place, anon? Mind you, I never agreed with what you did on a personal level, but I agreed with it on a libertarian level (those who live in houses made of glass ... yadda yadda yadda); so I have no interest in whichever direction you pick/explain, I just find it odd that you are still an active (albeit, with many hoping that you aren't) member of the community, even though you have no interest in any of it, any longer.

anon
01-03-2011, 05:54 AM
I didn't realize dupes were such a bad thing. I myself have had two (well, one that I didn't even realize I owned until I was told to change my email and realized it was attached to a different account a few months older than this one; and the other that I signed up to troll the PTP fiasco thread with a friend) but never saw any warnings/disabled privileges come off it.

Thought, the TT part might be a forgivable blemish (don't they have a complete absence of rules on the issue?) (though, the other sites he traded for probably didn't).

Perhaps you simply got away with it. :shifty:

Jokes aside, the rule about dupes on FST is rather unwritten. From what I've observed, there's apparently nothing wrong with having more than one account per se (something I've read many of the lounge's regulars comply with), but it's a different deal when more than one of those actively participate in the invite section. That'd deter traders with "anti-trader" dupes used to leech invites they can't get due to their trading activities, rep cheaters, and the like.

So why do you still bother to administrate that place, anon? Mind you, I never agreed with what you did on a personal level, but I agreed with it on a libertarian level (those who live in houses made of glass ... yadda yadda yadda); so I have no interest in whichever direction you pick/explain, I just find it odd that you are still an active (albeit, with many hoping that you aren't) member of the community, even though you have no interest in any of it, any longer.

When did I say I had no interest on it? :unsure:

What I did say is that I've stopped torrenting and use file hosters instead, but I still have my knowledge about stuff as well as plenty of free time, so I regularly post on and moderate that place. Taking the, uh, "most well known" aspect of it apart, I'm also an active, well-known and appreciated member of that community, and couldn't give that up so easily.