PDA

View Full Version : [HAVE]gft,thevault,revtt,scc,bitme,bitmetv,ptp [WANT]high level trackers

thetrader
11-22-2010, 08:41 PM
I have the following invites and accounts.
I am interested in high level trackers (Level 4 or higher).
If you have something really good, maybe i can give you more than one of mine to trade with you !!!

If you are interested in something, please send me a PM... :cool:

ACCOUNTS
utn fresh account+mail
polishtracker account+mail
sceneaccess fresh account+mail
waffles fresh account+mail
bitme fresh account+mail
bitmetv fresh account+mail
blackcats account
passthepopcorn fresh account+mail
btn fresh account+mail
iplay fresh account+mail
cinemageddon fresh account+mail
iloveclassics fresh account+mail
torrent-damage fresh account+mail
bithq fresh aaccount+mail
hdme fresh aaccount+mail
acehd fresh account+mail

INVITES
trancetraffic
thor
revtt
btn
karagarga
iptorrents
bitmetv
hdme
sdbits
hd-bits.ro
bit-hdtv
hd-torrents
preto.me
freshon
hdahoy
racing-underground
demonoid
teamofgreeks
vibes.cc

Skiz
11-22-2010, 11:34 PM
Comments deleted.

The thread starter has clearly stated that he/she is interested in trackers level 4 or higher. Keep your posts on topic and related to the trade please.

thetrader
11-22-2010, 11:44 PM
Comments deleted.

The thread starter has clearly stated that he/she is interested in trackers level 4 or higher. Keep your posts on topic please and related to the trade please.

Thanks a lot m8 !!!
This is my first thread in the forum, and many guys came here to prove that they are the smartest in the world. :P

As far as i know, i am offering some good trackers, and i am asking for some good trackers. I am also willing to give many of mine for any good tracker i am interesting in... :cool:

If i had say "I have a Demonoid invite and i am asking for HDBits.org account" would be really funny...
But i didn't open such a silly thread !!! ;)

TraLaLa
11-23-2010, 07:00 AM
I can say you have pretty much everything in that list, it might help to say want you really want .

thetrader
11-23-2010, 08:37 AM
I can say you have pretty much everything in that list, it might help to say want you really want .

Just send me mate a PM with what you are interested about and what you are looking for...

1) There isn't everything in my list.
2) Maybe i can get an invite/account i already have if i think it's good for me.
3) You can offer me more than one, if you think you have something lower than the one you are interested to get.

snaketop
11-23-2010, 10:25 AM
I need RevTT Invite and i have TheDVDclub + Rmvbusters Invites .... So what ur opinion ?

thetrader
11-23-2010, 10:31 AM
I need RevTT Invite and i have TheDVDclub + Rmvbusters Invites .... So what ur opinion ?

I have both mate...
Sorry.

DarkestShine
11-23-2010, 11:07 AM
I can offer FTN and/or HDBits, but only if you can tell me why you want high level trackers like them (which I'm fairly sure you can't, hence this offer : P).

thetrader
11-23-2010, 11:34 AM
I can offer FTN and/or HDBits, but only if you can tell me why you want high level trackers like them (which I'm fairly sure you can't, hence this offer : P).

I can't really believe it !!!
All the smart guys of the earth are registered in this forum !!!

btw i am sure that you are the small guy in your avatar...
That's why you are trying to convince yourself that you are small, but smart !!!!!!!!

PS. I don't need hdbits.org and FTN... :whistling

DarkestShine
11-23-2010, 11:44 AM
That's why you are trying to convince yourself that you are small, but smart !!!!!!!!

And I'm sure you're that thing in your avatar.
That's why you are interested in high level trackers since clearly you are not capable of taking up some other hobby outside your room :mellow:

thetrader
11-23-2010, 11:46 AM

And I'm sure you're that thing in your avatar.
That's why you are interested in high level trackers since clearly you are not capable of taking up some other hobby outside your room :mellow:

I really can't understand why all the people attacking to me...
I opened a fair thread (in my opinion) and i have never scammed anyone (and i will NEVER do it).

Have a nice day mate... :)

DarkestShine
11-23-2010, 11:51 AM

Are you serious? Well I'm not attacking you because you are trading, but because you seem to be only interested in high level trackers for your shiny collection that you can show off to your girlfriend (if you ever get one- I have my doubts).

Besides, I offered you the chance to prove why you would be interested in high level trackers, and you got pissed off - so you would understand why I feel you are just collecting here.

anon
11-23-2010, 11:54 AM
Just send me mate a PM with what you are interested about and what you are looking for...

He doesn't want to trade, he's just wondering why you want "high level trackers" when content-wise you already have more sites than you could really use.

That's how it is in this forum. The "smart guys" openly voice their opinions, so to speak. If you don't like that, don't post.

thetrader
11-23-2010, 12:01 PM

Are you serious? Well I'm not attacking you because you are trading, but because you seem to be only interested in high level trackers for your shiny collection that you can show off to your girlfriend (if you ever get one- I have my doubts).

Besides, I offered you the chance to prove why you would be interested in high level trackers, and you got pissed off - so you would understand why I feel you are just collecting here.

1)Unfortunately i made the mistake and i got married. So not girlfriends any more. (of course i am not sure for how long i will be able to be a good boy :P)
2) What makes you think, that every member must explain to you the reason that he is trading?
-Maybe i am a collector, as you said...
-Maybe i am trading trackers here and i am selling them in an other forum that allows buying/selling.
-Maybe i am giving these trackers for free to my friends.
What ever from the above is the true, i don't feel i have to explain to you anything mate...
The most important is that i am following the rules, so do the same and don't spam my thread please. ;)

DarkestShine
11-23-2010, 12:03 PM
The most important is that i am following the rules

You sure about that?

thetrader
11-23-2010, 12:04 PM
He doesn't want to trade, he's just wondering why you want "high level trackers" when content-wise you already have more sites than you could really use.

That's how it is in this forum. The "smart guys" openly voice their opinions, so to speak. If you don't like that, don't post.

I answered to DarkestShine about the reasons i am trading...
BTW you shouldn't post here anon-sbi
Your message is completely off topic.
This thread is not about psychoanalyze me and my view about trading. :P

Am i right mate? :huh:

The most important is that i am following the rules

You sure about that?

Let the admins to judge it my friend. :)

anon
11-23-2010, 12:09 PM
BTW you shouldn't post here anon-sbi
Your message is completely off topic.
This thread is not about psychoanalyze me and my view about trading. :P

I'm just a "smart guy" scrutinizing you. :idunno:

thetrader
11-23-2010, 12:14 PM
OK guys...
I think i understood your point of view and i hope you understood mine. :yup:

Please an admin to delete all these off topic messages.

Have a nice day guys. :)

DarkestShine
11-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Well you obviously only care about FST's rules. Tells me alot about your honesty and the respect you have towards the trackers.

thetrader
11-23-2010, 12:40 PM
Well you obviously only care about FST's rules. Tells me alot about your honesty and the respect you have towards the trackers.

Hey man...
You shouldn't post so many off topic messages to prove such an obvious thing !!!
I am trading, so i don't follow the trackers rules.

This is obvious. All the trackers are not allowing trading.
But this is this forum section about.
ABOUT TRADING.

So i am not following the tracker's rules, but you are not following this forum's rules.:whistling

Please stop it.
We both understood each other after all these messages. ;)

Skiz
11-23-2010, 05:31 PM
Who gives a damn why he wants high level trackers only? Does it really matter? He just does.

Any future posts in this thread that aren't directly related to a trade will receive appropriate infractions.

Cabalo
11-23-2010, 10:44 PM
For some reason the rule is there stating you must describe on the title what you want in return. Allowing ambiguous expressions like "high level trackers" or "offers" is just asking for problems and unnecessary spam and attention.
After chatting with the OP, the thread title has been changed to reflect the section's rules, and most importantly, draw this discussion to an end. Wasn't that hard, was it?

thetrader
11-23-2010, 11:59 PM
List updated...
Just added TranceTraffic invite and blackcats account !!!

stay-cool
11-24-2010, 03:17 AM
great guy .. thx for deal

Skiz
11-24-2010, 05:17 AM
For some reason the rule is there stating you must describe on the title what you want in return. Allowing ambiguous expressions like "high level trackers" or "offers" is just asking for problems and unnecessary spam and attention.
After chatting with the OP, the thread title has been changed to reflect the section's rules, and most importantly, draw this discussion to an end. Wasn't that hard, was it?

Thread title returned to what was agreed upon between the member and I. No one wanted these "rules" except you. If members don't want to put that nonsense in their thread titles, they don't have to.

Cabalo
11-24-2010, 05:57 AM
Nice to see you around after having neglected this section for so long.

dexico90
11-24-2010, 08:10 AM
-Maybe i am trading trackers here and i am selling them in an other forum that allows buying/selling.

One of the most sincere answers I have ever read. I admit that!

RedDev1l
11-24-2010, 09:36 AM
Thanks for deal!

thetrader
11-24-2010, 09:44 AM
List updated !!!
PT + UTN added....

Check the first post for details :)

anon
11-24-2010, 11:54 AM
blackcats account !!!

That one will get disabled for country changes. With the regular open signups no one should have to trade their way in if they're a bit patient, anyway. Just saying :ermm:

thetrader
11-24-2010, 12:13 PM
blackcats account !!!

That one will get disabled for country changes. With the regular open signups no one should have to trade their way in if they're a bit patient, anyway. Just saying :ermm:

I got the account about a week ago.
The guy i traded with, was from an other country...
I have loged in the account several times (the last was 30 minutes ago) and the account is still working...
If it was to get disabled, i think it would have already happen...
As far as i know, the country change IP ban is immediate.

btw whatever bad happen with an account that traded with me, don't freak out.
Be sure we will find out a solution !!!

Skiz
11-24-2010, 06:33 PM
Too much unnecessary fluff. If you want to trade, PM the thread starter.

Closed.