PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Back in business...

Chrys
11-23-2010, 02:47 PM
Hello guys.I think there is more than 2 years since my last post here.I was off torrents world due too my studies and because of that almost all my accounts are disabled due inactivity...such as FTN , PT , swedvdr,FSC ,rsr,czone,bitmetv,tl and others.So,what i am asking from you are couple of invites to some good trackers such as torrentleech,revtt or whatever you have.You can see from my post history that i'm a serious man and i made a lot of giveaways,so i can be trusted.
Cheers

anon
11-23-2010, 02:58 PM
almost all my accounts are disabled due inactivity...such as FTN , PT , swedvdr,FSC ,rsr,czone,bitmetv,tl and others.

Go to IRC to have them re-enabled wherever possible?

i made a lot of giveaways,so i can be trusted.

Just curious, how do you relate making lots of giveaways to being trusted? Specially considering most sites have rules against offering invites in public.

cinephilia
11-23-2010, 03:03 PM
http://imgur.com/wC9cN.png

:unsure:

Chrys
11-23-2010, 03:17 PM
Go to IRC to have them re-enabled wherever possible?

i made a lot of giveaways,so i can be trusted.Just curious, how do you relate making lots of giveaways to being trusted? Specially considering most sites have rules against offering invites in public.

I will try to recover some talking to their staff on irc channels.

I think that i can be trusted coze my rep and you can see my posts,i didn't have no complains....probably u didn't understood because i didn't express myself correctly.anyway this remains to be see

bijoy
11-23-2010, 03:26 PM
Hello guys.I think there is more than 2 years since my last post here.I was off torrents world due too my studies and because of that almost all my accounts are disabled due inactivity...such as FTN , PT , swedvdr,FSC ,rsr,czone,bitmetv,tl and others.So,what i am asking from you are couple of invites to some good trackers such as torrentleech,revtt or whatever you have.You can see from my post history that i'm a serious man and i made a lot of giveaways,so i can be trusted.
Cheers

Welcome back. :)
Start with IPT invite. :D

ca_aok
11-23-2010, 04:02 PM
And how exactly do we know that you won't just trade away anything we give you?

Also, I fail to see how studying prevents you from downloading anything for two years...

KFlint
11-23-2010, 04:10 PM
http://imgur.com/wC9cN.png

:unsure:

Commited three and a half years ago. Non traders on this forum were a rare specie back then, it changed suddenly by the end of 2007.

whatcdfan
11-23-2010, 05:09 PM

he will trade away those things for somethings he is looking for, if he does trading of course then why cudent he just asked for what he was looking instead of asking things that will enable him to trade with what he is actually looking for or did he do that?

cinephilia
11-23-2010, 05:30 PM
Non traders on this forum were a rare specie back then, it changed suddenly by the end of 2007.
yes, i know. the point was that Chrys reffered his giveaways as a trust factor while he was also a trader at that time.

anon
11-23-2010, 05:45 PM
Also, I fail to see how studying prevents you from downloading anything for two years...

Not that, just logging in from time to time would have sufficed.

cudent

:lol:

KFlint
11-23-2010, 06:45 PM
Non traders on this forum were a rare specie back then, it changed suddenly by the end of 2007.
yes, i know. the point was that Chrys reffered his giveaways as a trust factor while he was also a trader at that time.

Yeah, I just looked and found out he didn't appear to be the compulsive trading kind back then, only found one occurence a long time ago. Does that guarantee he wouldn't trade these days, not at all.

gamesover
11-24-2010, 08:43 AM

he will trade away those things for somethings he is looking for, if he does trading of course then why cudent he just asked for what he was looking instead of asking things that will enable him to trade with what he is actually looking for or did he do that?

I can't really make any sense out of that sentence. It hurts my eyes to read it.

whatcdfan
11-24-2010, 02:47 PM

I can't really make any sense out of that sentence. It hurts my eyes to read it.

so u can just ignore it, simple

ElitUser
11-24-2010, 06:28 PM
I can say that FTN account dose not disable or deleted from the system for not being used for long time.

anon
11-24-2010, 07:11 PM
I can say that FTN account dose not disable or deleted from the system for not being used for long time.

I'm pretty sure freakyflow7 (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427128-FTN-and-TL-help) will bed to differ. :unsure:

Chief_Garbonzo
11-24-2010, 07:36 PM
Stick around here some more.. I would love to help yah out, but with this day & age you can't trust just anyone. Nothing against you, but I take pride in checking and being apart of the trackers im on everyday.. its one of my more enjoyable past times here at the computer and just can't risk inviting the wrong person and losing some or all. btw, welcome bak!

--edit
check the thread in this same area by mtwo he just posted, he's giving away a few IPT invites and all he asks is for email and that you will keep the ratio healthy. IPT would be an excellent place to start at again!