PDA

View Full Version : [Request] T-D invite request! ...

Mtrukiana
11-25-2010, 04:21 AM
Hello,

I'am requesting an invite to Torrent-Damage.net, can any one help me.
I would be more than thankful if you could help me.
Thanks in advance.

Enlightened
11-25-2010, 11:13 AM
Hello,

I'am requesting an invite to Torrent-Damage.net, can any one help me.
I would be more than thankful if you could help me.
Thanks in advance.

New Rues or NOT, I am not sure, BUT @ TD, a person who invites can loose his/her account, if the invitee is a Cheater

So, in essence, that person has to put his A$$ on the line for u.....

anon
11-25-2010, 12:25 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/331600-do-u-think-Torrent-Damage-should-move-up-in-the-level-list

lol

The_Wire
11-26-2010, 09:58 AM
Hello Mtrukiana,

In a more constructive and helpful note, here is a nice idea.
Instead of looking for inviters to get you in, you can go to the tracker's irc channel
and ask from the staff to be invited. They even have a channel there for people who want to get invited.
The T-D staff is rumored to be pretty friendly and reasonable, so you shouldn't have any problem.
You can get access to their channel here:
http://widget.mibbit.com/?server=falcon.torrent-damage.net&channel=%23td-invite&nick=Guest%3F%3F%3F&settings=ea461e9dd9d535ac52caa96c10309789&customloading=waiting%20for%20the%20IRC-server%20...&noServerMotd=true

or if you prefer an irc client of your choice, their irc server is:
irc.torrent-damage.net
(just type /server irc.torrent-damage.net and you are in)

and the channels you can ask for help or an invite are the following:
#TD-Invite
or
#TD-Support
(just type /join #TD-Invite and you are in)

I think this should be your preferred way of joining the tracker. To be invited by someone from the staff is way better than by some random user/inviter.
In my opinion it's not only important to find a good invitee, but is as important to find a good inviter as well.
Because no matter how good a user you may be, you always risk getting disabled due to your inviter's bad behaviour (if he turns out to be a bad apple).

I hope this info can help you get in the tracker and enjoy it (since you like it so much).
Take care and good luck

whatcdfan
11-26-2010, 12:32 PM
@The_Wire: good stuff man, appreciable :)

anon
11-26-2010, 06:28 PM
Stuff

I have to say I admire you for taking the time to write that. :)

Mtrukiana didn't get back to us to say what happened to his previous account, though. If it died to inactivity and is no longer present on the database, then it's OK to be re-invited.

ElitUser
11-26-2010, 06:58 PM
From T-D no user account get deleted or disable for inactivity.

dannyyelly
11-26-2010, 07:19 PM
From T-D no user account get deleted or disable for inactivity.

they do disable accounts for inactivity.. personal experience :P

ElitUser
11-26-2010, 08:45 PM
My personal experience is saying that the system dont disable it and even in their HELP section it's clearly stated that the inactivity system is disable.

gamesover
11-28-2010, 01:12 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/331600-do-u-think-Torrent-Damage-should-move-up-in-the-level-list

lol

It sounds a lot like he had a previous account there.

Asking for another invite here is not cool, it could risk the account of anyone who invites him. The responsible thing for him to do is to talk to their staff.