PDA

View Full Version : [Request] show how thankful you are....TL invite :D

xyr
11-25-2010, 09:52 PM
Looking for a TL invite...will show ratio's and speedtest

bigdaddydude
11-25-2010, 09:57 PM
Why aren't you 'THANKFUL' for the trackers you already have?

xyr
11-25-2010, 09:59 PM
cause they are public.....

anon
11-25-2010, 10:06 PM
Some guy stated TL's invite system just reopened (it's been disabled all this time), but he was spamming all over the forum, so I don't know how reliable that information can be since I don't have invites to begin with.

cause they are public.....

There are many great private sites open for signups. If you have nothing, you can begin there.

Also, what's up with this?
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/145663-TL-invite-for-sumthing-gooood

xyr
11-25-2010, 10:12 PM
that was posted 4 years ago, i was kicked for inactivity.

cinephilia
11-25-2010, 10:39 PM
Some guy stated TL's invite system just reopened (it's been disabled all this time), but he was spamming all over the forum, so I don't know how reliable that information can be since I don't have invites to begin with."] ("http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/145663-TL-invite-for-sumthing-gooood[/url)
i can tell you TL invite system still doesn't work.

Enlightened
11-25-2010, 11:02 PM
So, according to your Post Title, ppl Have to be thankful TO U, and as a result, bestow upon an Invite to TL.....I hope is your ENGLISH, that gets in the way....OR U are being "funny" to get some attention to your thread?

xyr
11-25-2010, 11:47 PM
So, according to your Post Title, ppl Have to be thankful TO U, and as a result, bestow upon an Invite to TL.....I hope is your ENGLISH, that gets in the way....OR U are being "funny" to get some attention to your thread?

umm relax its not that serious lol

Enlightened
11-26-2010, 01:11 AM

TL is damn serious who u invite, if I am going to invite someone, I gonna make sure that person is at least, "Serious" and will RESPECT that invitation, NOT gonna loose an account over someone that thinks, they can just, come to FST & pick up an invitation to TL, just like that.....

xyr
11-26-2010, 01:17 AM

TL is damn serious who u invite, if I am going to invite someone, I gonna make sure that person is at least, "Serious" and will RESPECT that invitation, NOT gonna loose an account over someone that thinks, they can just, come to FST & pick up an invitation to TL, just like that.....

ohh okay..

spark
11-26-2010, 04:16 AM
Listen to the retired trader

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/182275-Have-TL-1-TB

Burnsy
11-26-2010, 04:48 AM
Soz, but that made me chuckle :lol:

Disme
11-26-2010, 08:58 AM

http://i54.tinypic.com/104qhp4.jpg
(http://i54.tinypic.com/2i2bk2p.jpg)

cinephilia
11-26-2010, 11:33 AM
well, it was back in 2007 when most newcomers used to trade to get what they want.

whatcdfan
11-26-2010, 12:24 PM
well, it was back in 2007 when most newcomers used to trade to get what they want.

and in addition to that he didnt mean to what he wrote abt thank either and i m sure english is not his first language

Cabalo
11-26-2010, 03:01 PM

ohh okay..

Listen to the man... he didn't get it "for free", he had to trade for it.

KFlint
11-26-2010, 10:35 PM

PatriotForever and JA had a pretty bad influence on new members on the trading subject, both were mods and they were glorifying it and, nothing surprising, a majority of new members coming here thought it was normal to do like them when you wanted to join sites.

There has been a lot of evolution in the general attitude toward tracker rules since and I think it's great for FST. But I think it's a bit of a cheap shot to track back trades from that time and put a tag on a member according to that.

Enlightened
11-26-2010, 11:20 PM

Yeah, it is a cheap shot,and u resurrected, a thread that was 3 years ago............. Don't think u were same person 3 years ago, I hope NOT

PatriotForever and JA had a pretty bad influence on new members on the trading subject, both were mods and they were glorifying it and, nothing surprising, a majority of new members coming here thought it was normal to do like them when you wanted to join sites.

There has been a lot of evolution in the general attitude toward tracker rules since and I think it's great for FST. But I think it's a bit of a cheap shot to track back trades from that time and put a tag on a member according to that.

EXACTLY, the times are different now,and without going thru' the process, I will never appreciate an Invite, will still be Trading for one.......Thanks for the clarification

Burnsy
11-26-2010, 11:23 PM

Agreed... people do change, and Enlightened has been helpful to myself in the past, so obviously change for the better... but it still made me chuckle though :P

Enlightened
11-26-2010, 11:39 PM

Agreed... people do change, and Enlightened has been helpful to myself in the past, so obviously change for the better... but it still made me chuckle though :P

Thanks for your honest testimonial.

TraLaLa
11-28-2010, 08:38 AM
Uh so many tears around,like someone cares if anyone trades or not .
Most of us will choose the easier way,im not sure which one is it : trading or ass kissing :unsure:

whatcdfan
11-28-2010, 01:36 PM
u have to as u said it "kiss some asses" before u can start trading

IdolEyes787
11-28-2010, 02:14 PM
Most of us will choose the easier way,im not sure which one is it : trading or ass kissing :unsure:

Only if you aren't, like the majority of us , bright enough to instantly realize that nothing gained by doing either is really worth it.

TraLaLa
11-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Exactly its a waste of time, time used in hunting for those elite trackers only for our little pride,a small gain that will make us feel better,complete etc .

IdolEyes787
11-28-2010, 10:02 PM
Exactly its a waste of time, time used in hunting for those elite trackers only for our little pride,a small gain that will make us feel better,complete etc .

Don't know about you but it makes me feel stupiderer .. ummm... er.
I am cool now though , not rrreally cool but middlingly .

(cz)bubu
12-05-2010, 01:58 AM
PM ur mail(u can add proofs if u want)...who cares about stupid TL =)

IdolEyes787
12-05-2010, 02:14 AM
PM ur mail(u can add proofs if u want)...who cares about stupid TL =)

What an idiotic thing to say, like some torrents site are more " important" than others and therefore somehow deserving of more respect .

Btw show me a tracker that is better than "stupid" TL, I'd certainly like to see it.

(cz)bubu
12-05-2010, 02:20 AM
lol...i have an invite to giveaway so i give it away...i have invited maybe 10 ppl to TL and never had troubles with anyone of them so why should i ask for stupid proofs :)

IdolEyes787
12-05-2010, 02:23 AM
What does any of that have to do with what I said?

(cz)bubu
12-05-2010, 02:28 AM
almost nothing...TL is "public" tracker for me, 90% of members have invite so I know i can miss it ;).On the other hand when I invited someone to TT, I checked his history, saw proofs etc., so yes u r right, some invites are easier to giveaway

IdolEyes787
12-05-2010, 02:31 AM
almost nothing...TL is "public" tracker for me, 90% of members have invite so I know i can miss it ;).On the other hand when I invited someone to TT, I checked his history, saw proofs etc., so yes u r right, some invites are easier to giveaway

Thanks for demonstrating to everyone what's wrong with bt.

PooBar
12-05-2010, 09:47 AM

Well said, and in bold :-)

I have had 4 invites for years and will not give/trade with anyone.I value my 41Tb buffer :-DDDD
Their invite system is up and running again

Detale
12-05-2010, 09:57 AM
Wow, after all this time BT people still amaze me. How you can say something so ignorant is beyond me. Not to mention you missed what Idol said completely but I guess this is a sign of the times. ho hum.

whatcdfan
12-05-2010, 02:41 PM

I have had 4 invites for years and will not give/trade with anyone.I value my 41Tb buffer :-DDDD

dosent necessarily means everyone looking for TL invite aint a good user besides Tl dosent need u to recruit new members and i wonder what are u goin to do with all those invites i guess they wont round up and become a carrot

spark
12-05-2010, 02:46 PM

dosent necessarily means everyone looking for TL invite aint a good user besides Tl dosent need u to recruit new members and i wonder what are u goin to do with all those invites i guess they wont round up and become a carrot

It's not easy to find good users, I had two invites for FTN once, there were sitting there in my account for months till the system took them away, not because I m stingy but because I could not find a good user who wants to join the place

whatcdfan
12-05-2010, 03:49 PM
It's not easy to find good users

surely not if u dont make any efforts...........
and exactly how do the new and deserving users get their chances? if all of us believe that its out of our abilities to find good users

anon
12-05-2010, 04:18 PM
almost nothing...TL is "public" tracker for me, 90% of members have invite so I know i can miss it ;).

It's easy to get, therefore almost worthless?

whatcdfan
12-05-2010, 05:14 PM
almost nothing...TL is "public" tracker for me, 90% of members have invite so I know i can miss it ;).

good point........ANON

Detale
12-06-2010, 02:41 AM
Wow, after all this time BT people still amaze me. How you can say something so ignorant is beyond me. Not to mention you missed what Idol said completely but I guess this is a sign of the times. ho hum.

Damn, twice in one thread. Thats a new personal best. Thanks guys :eyebrows:

Seriously why so ignorant? TL is a good site providing us with releases that are timely and fast. It's easy to keep a good ratio there so why must you talk about it and say it's worthless. It's one of the better sites out there.

cinephilia
12-06-2010, 11:22 AM
anon was just pointing out how stupid his statement was.

anon
12-06-2010, 11:38 AM
True. That's why I ended my sentence with a question mark.