PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HD Chinese Tracker

misho
11-25-2010, 11:00 PM
I bought a Plasma TV 3d SAMSUMG 63 ", and I'm downloading content database full 3D, already got Ice Age 3
and 3D Avatar, but would like to increase my collection of movies 3d, BIT-HDTV use and yesterday got an invitation to
HD-Torrents and I am already downloading more movies, but some Chinese torrent tracker has more HD content
3d for download, like to participate in a community like CHDbits, HDRoad another tracker Chinese HD, created
THDbits account but need to be VIP to download some

Profile Link can ask for MP, I have account on TL, RevoTT, BCG, IPTorrent, SCC, What and Waffles and more

I thank those who help me

Lucifer9999
11-26-2010, 12:06 AM
if u want a start point on chinesse hd trackers i have one invite on hdcity (not like hdc, chd, ttg, hds) but decent....(i do not know, but i do not think it is opened for signup but u should check..)

misho
11-26-2010, 12:17 AM
I have an account HDcity, anyway thanks

I'm downloading some movies 3d Hdcity

look0rez
11-28-2010, 08:59 AM
I can give you HDStar invite, just pm with mail if you want. Also you can check hdclub.org for 3D blu-ray's (reg. is open)

whatcdfan
11-28-2010, 01:34 PM
i use hd-space and i am satisfied with it,its opn sign ups right now
http://hd-space.org/index.php?page=signup
take a look

IdolEyes787
11-28-2010, 02:20 PM
I bought a Plasma TV 3d SAMSUMG 63 ", and I'm downloading content database full 3D, already got Ice Age 3
and 3D Avatar, but would like to increase my collection of movies 3d, BIT-HDTV use and yesterday got an invitation to
HD-Torrents and I am already downloading more movies, but some Chinese torrent tracker has more HD content
3d for download, like to participate in a community like CHDbits, HDRoad another tracker Chinese HD, created

Profile Link can ask for MP, I have account on TL, RevoTT, BCG, IPTorrent, SCC, What and Waffles and more

I know this isn't what you what to hear and this is far from the place to be saying it , but if you have the money to to buy a "63 inch Samsung 3D Plasma TV " then maybe you should consider using some of it to support the movie industry that made the purchasing of it seem worthwhile instead of stealing everything .

misho
11-28-2010, 09:03 PM

I know this isn't what you what to hear and this is far from the place to be saying it , but if you have the money to to buy a "63 inch Samsung 3D Plasma TV " then maybe you should consider using some of it to support the movie industry that made the purchasing of it seem worthwhile instead of stealing everything .

Friend you're right, but the problem that I live in BRAZIL, and here we have no 3D content on BD, I would even
importation for my parents, but here a 3d BD would leave $ 100 due to importation

I bought Ice Age 3 in 3D, but will only arrive here in February 2011 ...

One question, you do download movies and music on the Internet?

Thanks to all, made an account on HDclub,

IdolEyes787
11-28-2010, 09:44 PM
Friend you're right, but the problem that I live in BRAZIL, and here we have no 3D content on BD, I would even
importation for my parents, but here a 3d BD would leave $ 100 due to importation

I bought Ice Age 3 in 3D, but will only arrive here in February 2011 ...

One question, you do download movies and music on the Internet?

Sorry to hear that although I assume that TV prices are proportional to Blu-ray prices( simply economics) so affording one is no more a hardship than affording the other. As for the necessity of seeing movies in 3D at the earliest possible convenience I assure you that nothing is either gained or lost in the expediency .
Until then though , I guess there is nothing to do but pull up your socks and make do with the warm weather and beautiful beaches .:unsure:

As for you question whether I personally download movies and music from the internet , I would have thought that, seeing you addressed me as friend ,you would know me well enough not to have to ask.
Btw since we are presumably friends, can I borrow 30 bucks til Thursday?
I want to buy a copy of Inception , I've read that all the encodes suck or something.:mellow:

misho
11-28-2010, 10:35 PM
Nice, but I will not continue this misogyny, returning to the topic, if someone has to invite a Chinese tracker
with 3D content and can send an invitation, I can get profiles for MP if you need ...

thanks