PDA

View Full Version : hi i need your opinion & i little help

gunpaul24
11-27-2010, 05:28 PM
hello i am having a problem with the game yugiohGX the beginning of destiny its for ps2 i download it & i thought i can play it to my laptop & i thought i can install it using daemon:P but i failed the game contains speed dial system & BIN files & slus_216.83 is ther any ways to play this game on my laptop?? i download emulator but it requires bios & i dont understand am innocent plz help me give me steps what to do...:pinch:

anon
11-27-2010, 05:31 PM
i download emulator but it requires bios & i dont understand am innocent plz help me give me steps what to do...:pinch:

www.google.com

gunpaul24
11-28-2010, 08:36 AM
am still researching about that problem.... the emulator requires bios & it cant find it so i download ps2dumper that contains elf files but i dont know where to place it?

gunpaul24
11-29-2010, 05:17 AM
thank you for everything i download bios require to run emulator but when i execute the error shows & needs to close like that & i dont know what to execute to the game cause the game contains many BIN files or do i have to image it all to iso....

gunpaul24
11-29-2010, 05:23 AM
i download a ps2 game in my laptop & it contains many BIN files like slus_216.83 dummy1.bin any other BIN files

my question is what file i need to execute or Open to run it to my emulator?
cause i wanna play it.....

thank you....:D

anon
11-29-2010, 11:34 AM
I never bothered with PS2 emulation, so I can't really help. But why do you create another thread? That's unnecessary, and only makes it look like you're too desperate to get this thing working.

gunpaul24
11-29-2010, 03:11 PM
I never bothered with PS2 emulation, so I can't really help. But why do you create another thread? That's unnecessary, and only makes it look like you're too desperate to get this thing working.

your right i really want to know about it... about this thread......this topic is close done & about my new thread its different but the same like alternate

gunpaul24
11-29-2010, 03:16 PM
i download a ps2 game in my laptop & it contains many BIN files like slus_216.83 dummy1.bin any other BIN files

my question is what file i need to execute or Open to run it to my emulator?
cause i wanna play it.....

thank you....:D

this my new topic & i post this one cause i forgot to ask about it in my other thread that also the same but different & its already done