PDA

View Full Version : Legit untouched version of Windows 7 Ultimate on Usenet

mjmacky
12-01-2010, 12:32 AM
I have a legit Windows 7 Ultimate Disc, but for a particular and unspecified reason I want to have a backup digital location to find an UNTOUCHED Windows 7 Ultimate DVD (x86 & x64), that could be downloaded on demand from Usenet (no torrents) if needed. I have found one that seems to be legit, could someone comment on this one or point to a more reliable post?

http://www.binsearch.info/?max=250&g=alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc&a=dont.send-spam%40me.plz+%28Superjoshi%29

snap3r
12-01-2010, 01:45 AM
Why dont u use the BIE releases of windows 7 ?? its an endless trial version than never expires.90% legit id say :P

mjmacky
12-02-2010, 07:42 AM
It doesn't fulfill the purpose I need. I have full registered copies already installed. In the issue that I need to burn a copy for startup repair like when I can't find my disk, or for instance when I'm travelling or on vacay, I'd like to know where to grab a go to untouched digital version torrent-less.

Skiz
12-02-2010, 08:33 AM
The BIE versions will allow you to enter your own key, just like a normal install. If you have a legal key, the BIA versions will work just fine for your purposes as well.