PDA

View Full Version : Tinypic Account [Needed]

Sin4pz
12-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Wasnt sure if this belongs here but if anyone has an account and dont need,
could i please have it.

http://tinypic.com/

Not accepting New users. Just get referred to Photobucket instead.

TIA.

Skiz
12-01-2010, 07:42 PM
:dabs:

JPaul
12-01-2010, 08:23 PM
I wish people would read stuff or do something else.

Welcome Tinypic Users!

Hello there Tinypic users! We are very thankful for all your support over the years and want to officially welcome you to Photobucket. Starting on September 16th, we will transition Tinypic users outside of the US, Canada, Australia, and the UK to our main site, Photobucket.com. Our goal is to take the services you enjoyed with Tinypic, such as sharing photo links with friends, and improve upon that experience with Photobucket. On Photobucket, you’ll find it easier to share links to your social network profiles directly from your Photobucket albums. In addition to sharing and uploading, you can search through hundreds of content categories in Find Stuff, edit your photos, keep track of all your photo stats, and much more. We are constantly updating our site to provide features and options for our users. If you have any questions regarding your account please feel free to contact our customer support: [email protected]. Thanks again for your support, and enjoy using Photobucket!

IdolEyes787
12-01-2010, 08:32 PM
I wish people would read stuff or do something else.

Welcome Tinypic Users!

Hello there Tinypic users! We are very thankful for all your support over the years and want to officially welcome you to Photobucket. Starting on September 16th, we will transition Tinypic users outside of the US, Canada, Australia, and the UK to our main site, Photobucket.com. Our goal is to take the services you enjoyed with Tinypic, such as sharing photo links with friends, and improve upon that experience with Photobucket. On Photobucket, you’ll find it easier to share links to your social network profiles directly from your Photobucket albums. In addition to sharing and uploading, you can search through hundreds of content categories in Find Stuff, edit your photos, keep track of all your photo stats, and much more. We are constantly updating our site to provide features and options for our users. If you have any questions regarding your account please feel free to contact our customer support: [email protected]. Thanks again for your support, and enjoy using Photobucket!

He should seriously consider moving to either Canada, the UK or Australia then .
I'd would have added the US but I'm trying to keep this as helpful as possible.

JPaul
12-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Photobucket buys Tinypic

Posted by Paul Worthington on September 27, 2010 · View Comments

Leading photo storage site Photobucket purchased imaging service Tinypic — and says it is transitioning Tinypic users outside of the US, Canada, Australia, and the UK to its main site, Photobucket.com.

“Our goal is to take the services you enjoyed with Tinypic, such as sharing photo links with friends, and improve upon that experience with Photobucket,” the company says.

However the transition did not go smoothly: reports arose that all image links stopped functioning, and new uploads were not permitted.

The next day the sites reported they had “heard from many of our users in regards to these changes,” and “restored linking to your images and enabled uploading. Please rest assured no content was removed from the site.”

I think it's a fair bet that new account will be Photobucket anyway, I would imagine that with them buying Tinypica they want the exiscustomers to move over. New ones will probly just get a Photobucket account instead from the start.

Sin4pz
12-01-2010, 09:53 PM
I guess thats why it defaults to Photobucket. Still, id like to try if anyone can spare it. If not are there any decent image hosts whose thumbnails ouput sizes are at least 215px × 120px. Have three imagehosts whose ouput sizes are simply too small. Would be nice to have more control.

JPaul
12-01-2010, 10:16 PM
You are a bittorrent account trader, am I right.

It's just this whole "spare account" motif you have going.

Skiz
12-01-2010, 10:58 PM
I guess thats why it defaults to Photobucket. Still, id like to try if anyone can spare it.

:huh:

Did you even bother to read what was posted. If you don't live in one of the four listed regions, I assume your access will be blocked, just as it is now. That is unless you want to go through the hassles of using a VPN or proxy just to host images.

megabyteme
12-01-2010, 11:30 PM
I guess thats why it defaults to Photobucket. Still, id like to try if anyone can spare it. If not are there any decent image hosts whose thumbnails ouput sizes are at least 215px × 120px. Have three imagehosts whose ouput sizes are simply too small. Would be nice to have more control.

^This guy thinks his e-peen is bigger than will fit on 215 X 120 px.

:no: and :lol:

Sin4pz
12-01-2010, 11:43 PM
@Jpaul. No, I do not. And i dont see a connection. So any one who uses the words "spare" and "account" is automatically a trader? I'll be sure to spread the two words out in future to avoid confusion.
@ Skiz. Can still try, if only for shits and giggles. I backed up my last post asking for alternatives :)
@ mega If it wont fit on 215 x 120 im sure i can slap it around on 125px × 83px ;)

cinephilia
12-02-2010, 01:15 AM
are there any decent image hosts whose thumbnails ouput sizes are at least 215px × 120px. Have three imagehosts whose ouput sizes are simply too small. Would be nice to have more control.
http://imagevenue.com/

Sin4pz
12-02-2010, 01:38 AM

Thanks dude, but imagevenue doesnt permit .png's. Didnt realise i would have to mention that.

JPaul
12-02-2010, 09:26 PM

Thanks dude, but imagevenue doesnt permit .png's. Didnt realise i would have to mention that.

The bloke tries to help you and you call him a cunt. That's a bit off, definitely a trader.

Sin4pz
12-02-2010, 10:11 PM
Jp. Stop trolling. Be a good old boy and f-off.

chalice
12-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Jp. Your a wanking troll stane. Be a good old boy and f-off.

JP means well, mate. He's just not so much of a fucking ignorant spastic as are you.

Three years later, you know fuck all about this board. Don't pretend to, you fucking monkoid.

Sin4pz
12-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Chavis. Im sure your trolling lover can stand up for himself. And no he doesnt mean well. Acuses me of practically being a trader and then paraphases how i replied to cinephilia when in fact i was showing nothing but courtesy. Show some respect and i ll reply in kind.

chalice
12-02-2010, 10:28 PM
You show some respect.

Post in a part of the board where people actually interact with each other on a human basis and don't feel as if they owe each other anything but friendship.

Good luck finding it, you cunt.

JPaul
12-02-2010, 10:39 PM
"Didnt realise i would have to mention that. "

Bit sarcastic when the bloke was trying to do you a favour don't you think.

You're the troll mate, on the internets asking someone to give you an account for something (where have I seen that before) then sarcastic to someone who tries to help you.

chalice
12-02-2010, 11:29 PM

You're the troll mate, on the internets asking someone to give you an account for something (where have I seen that before) then sarcastic to someone who tries to help you.

Assuming, of course, that mongs like the aforementioned have any concept of sarcasm other than the obvious hormonal spill into adulthood. Wherein, his much bigger brother Irony sleeps.

Still, it'll be interesting to see what that spastic with numbers in her name says next.

JPaul
12-02-2010, 11:52 PM

Assuming, of course, that mongs like the aforementioned have any concept of sarcasm other than the obvious hormonal spill into adulthood. Wherein, his much bigger brother Irony sleeps.

Still, it'll be interesting to see what that spastic with numbers in her name says next.

Hopefully it will be more comedy gold like me being your "lover".

I'm writing this stuff down btw, I intend using it elsewhere so I can dis da trolls.

Though to be fair the struggle with irony will clearly make the jump to satire rather a big one.

Rather a big one ... ooer missus.