PDA

View Full Version : Any of you cunts stranded?

Mr. Mulder
12-02-2010, 10:30 AM
The snow is fucking well bad here, innit bruv!

Meant to have a day off today but stayed at the misses last night and im stranded now! No trains or buses back home.

So decided to go into work, its either that or sit with the misses and her mum all day... :ermm:

ziggyjuarez
12-02-2010, 10:44 AM
Get back in your stupid 20 dollar thread:angry2:

megabyteme
12-02-2010, 10:52 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/35/England_Map_Europe.PNG/512px-England_Map_Europe.PNG

You live on an island. You are always stranded. :mellow:

Mr. Mulder
12-02-2010, 11:35 AM
Get back in your stupid 20 dollar thread:angry2:

Yes Sir, sorry Sir, right away Sir :sadwalk:

Mr. Mulder
12-02-2010, 11:36 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/35/England_Map_Europe.PNG/512px-England_Map_Europe.PNG

omg you're right!1 :o

megabyteme
12-02-2010, 11:55 AM
:console:

Mr. Mulder
12-02-2010, 12:58 PM

i want to go home! :cry:

cinephilia
12-02-2010, 01:20 PM
same here

http://imgur.com/QEsxv.jpg

http://imgur.com/YK1sC.jpg

enoughfakefiles
12-02-2010, 02:11 PM

We all live on an island don't we :unsure:

Something Else
12-02-2010, 03:00 PM
How is the internets an island. :unsure:

megabyteme
12-02-2010, 06:24 PM
England_Map_Europe.PNG

We all live on an island don't we :unsure:

At least we aren't stranded in Australia with bugs and snakes and everything else designed to bite and poison. :fear: And the bugs are freakin huge. Nobody wants to be stranded there. :no:

ziggyjuarez
12-02-2010, 06:32 PM
and the worst then niggers people.

Mr. Mulder
12-02-2010, 07:05 PM
Managed to get home on one of only three trains available today. Had to viciously beat some chinese tourists to within an inch of their chinese lives for the train space but i think it was worth it.

Also, it wasn't worth it. It's -5 in the flat, would have been warmer to sleep at work and would have felt awesome like camping.

I have never been camping and can only assume its awesome.

its probably not awesome. its outdoors for a start, but works indoors so really it wouldn't have been like camping at all, there aren't even any tents ffs.

chalice
12-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Left work at ten to four for the four twenty train. Made it. Supposed to be a 35 minute journey. Halfway there, they booted us all off the train, like 400 odd cunts, and said that the line had been closed cos of an electrical fault. I was un-fucking-impressed. Said they were laying on buses for the rest of the journey. Said the buses wouldn't be there for at least three quarters of an hour. I was unhappy so I went to the pub. Had a pint of Guinness and then ordered another one. Just sat down with it and the bus came. What a cunt. Couldn't drink it. Had to sit on the jam-packed bus with loads of dicks and I was dying for a piss the whole way too. The 35 minute journey took 2 and a half hours.

Home now. Just did a bong and poured myself a glass of red wine. Gonna get a Chinese. A Chinese meal, like. I'm not gonna kill any Chinamen. Tonight. All's well that ends well.

Mr. Mulder
12-02-2010, 07:20 PM
Fuck! The chinese again, it probably snows everyday in china. probably.

on the subject of cunts. Tim westwood is presenting buzzcocks tonight, its going to be fuckingepic.com

Barbarossa
12-03-2010, 11:33 AM
I'm stranded at fucking home. It's horrible :fear:

Mr. Mulder
12-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Stay under the fluorescent lights and leave out half drunk coffee mugs to get that stale office smell, you'll be just fine :eyebrows:

Off work today :01: :01: :01: meant to be going binge drinking tonight but is it too cold to binge drink? :eyebrows:

tesco
12-03-2010, 02:18 PM
It's raining here.
Our weathers got mixed up. :O

Something Else
12-03-2010, 05:20 PM
I had to get all the ice out of a pond, then paint a shed and build a water feature. The cold's not that bad if you're moving about a lot. Pansies.

JPaul
12-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Fuck! The chinese again, it probably snows everyday in china. probably.

on the subject of cunts. Tim westwood is presenting buzzcocks tonight, its going to be fuckingepic.com

He was shite.

Even Noel Boosh said that his comedy timing was all over the plaice.

Who is this bloke Westfield anyway, a modern studies teacher.

Mr. Mulder
12-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Yeah i was really disappointed tbh :( He's such a cocky cunt on the radio. he is a man who shot him self to make him self appear more gangster or something else... :eyebrows: Was an utter fail though wasn't it :emo:

Terry Wogan has been the best guest presenter this series :01:

On the subject of Noel Fielding, i bought this from hmv little more than an hour ago :01:

IdolEyes787
12-03-2010, 08:04 PM

Meant to have a day off today but stayed at the misses last night and im stranded now! No trains or buses back home.

So decided to go into work, its either that or sit with the misses and her mum all day... :ermm:

You English folk don't seem to understand the concept of a good snowfall. God , in His infinite wisdom has provided you with weapons .Please do not mock the Lord's intent and go forth and throw snowballs at anyone that so much as gives you a sideways glance .
Clearly if God did not want this it would precipitate feathers instead.

megabyteme
12-03-2010, 08:29 PM

You English folk don't seem to understand the concept of a good snowfall. God , in His infinite wisdom has provided you with weapons .Please do not mock the Lord's intent and go forth and throw snowballs at anyone that so much as gives you a sideways glance .

Great point! That is why I throw rocks at people in the summer- they are everywhere. :naughty:

IdolEyes787
12-03-2010, 08:45 PM
God is fine with that . He prefers you start with moneylenders and false prophets but any heathen will do in a pinch.

IdolEyes787
12-03-2010, 08:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNeq2Utm0nU

chalice
12-03-2010, 08:49 PM

Great point! That is why I throw rocks at people in the summer- they are everywhere. :naughty:

You remind me of me when I was about 17. True story.

I'm willing to bet that if we revisit ourselves in about 6 years time, you'll be just as bit as harsh, cynical and unfunny as me. By which time, of course, I'll be dead and won't be around to be dazzled by your victory/tragedy. I'll be laughing at you from my grave, though, just as I'm laughing at you now.

megabyteme
12-03-2010, 09:15 PM
Yer sweet talk will get you to first-base. No further. :no: