PDA

View Full Version : [Request] I need a Revtt invite

Pmiester
12-05-2010, 12:02 AM
If you need proof of good ratio. ask me.
Also if anyone is able to get me a CN,SA,Sdbits and BitmeTV invite I would appreciate it.

ElitUser
12-05-2010, 05:10 AM
If you have torrentleech and Iptorrent then I dont think you need to have Revott, because you can find all kind of torrents in TL and IPtorrents. But if you want to have the revott then you can go for it because this is your choise. But remember some countrys are ban for the signup in Revott. If your country are in the ban list then you cant signup in there.

Pmiester
12-05-2010, 02:21 PM
How'd you know I have TL and ip acounts?

IdolEyes787
12-05-2010, 02:23 PM
How'd you know I have TL and ip acounts?

I'm assuming because he can read.

Pmiester
12-05-2010, 02:25 PM
I'm assuming because you cant too.
I dont want a Revtt anymore......

IdolEyes787
12-05-2010, 02:25 PM

I need proof of good ratio.:unsure:

Pmiester
12-05-2010, 02:31 PM
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2247/proofs0.jpg

spark
12-05-2010, 02:38 PM
I dont want a Revtt anymore......

Then why isn't this thread closed yet?

anon
12-05-2010, 04:13 PM
Also if anyone is able to get me a CN,SA,Sdbits and BitmeTV invite I would appreciate it.

Anything else you want? :huh:

Burnsy
12-05-2010, 05:00 PM

Anything else you want? :huh:

Probably... what would you expect from someone for whom the majority of his 43 out of 55 posts were asking for things in this section? :lol:

Pmiester
12-05-2010, 06:10 PM
It's puzzling how people expect others to stay here when most of you not all belittle and berate every individual who seems in the least bit incapable of attaining the same things/status you may have.

spark
12-05-2010, 06:15 PM
It's puzzling how people expect others to stay here when most of you not all belittle and berate every individual who seems in the least bit incapable of attaining the same things/status you may have.

:cry1::cry1:

anon
12-05-2010, 06:19 PM

And it's puzzling how based on your post history and this request, you appear to use this forum merely as a place to get invites.

johhny
12-05-2010, 08:01 PM
some ppl getting greedy....

Burnsy
12-05-2010, 09:49 PM

A few points...

1 - Who expects others to stay?

2 - Isn't it usually common courtesy to put (back) something into a community when you attempt to get something from it?

3 - If you bothered reading a lot of the requests that DO get filled, it's usually people who have been around, stuck around, and actually participated during their time here...

You'll probably also notice that the people who get trolled, flamed and generally pissed about are the ones who just use the place as a means to an end :)

IdolEyes787
12-05-2010, 11:16 PM

A few points...

1 - Who expects others to stay?

2 - Isn't it usually common courtesy to put (back) something into a community when you attempt to get something from it?

3 - If you bothered reading a lot of the requests that DO get filled, it's usually people who have been around, stuck around, and actually participated during their time here...

You'll probably also notice that the people who get trolled, flamed and generally pissed about are the ones who just use the place as a means to an end :)

I can't speak for anyone else but I've never directed a comment to anyone because of any perceived status or lack thereof.
Besides any status that you think exists here is purely in your head .
I doubt that few if any care that I have a lot of posts and you don't . The only benefit is that by being active here you become more of a known quantity and so people have a easier time deciding if they like you or not or if you choose to request something whether they want to risk an invite on you or not .
I don't think that qualifies in any way as "status".

Btw just curious ,do you think by anything I posted here that I have belittled or berated you in any way?

Pmiester
12-06-2010, 12:23 AM
Btw just curious ,do you think by anything I posted here that I have belittled or berated you in any way?

No you didnt.

I know in order to have a high probabilty of successes in acquiring an invite to a desired site one must make a name for his or her self or establish a notable relationship with the community. My request, understandably, was a shot in the dark. I personally just took a chance and hoped for the best. The only thing that bothers me is the simple notion of making a request could result in a cascade of smart ass remarks.

gamesover
12-06-2010, 04:26 AM

SA? Do you mean somethingawful?

anon
12-06-2010, 11:33 AM
My request, understandably, was a shot in the dark. I personally just took a chance and hoped for the best. The only thing that bothers me is the simple notion of making a request could result in a cascade of smart ass remarks.

That's how it is around here.

cinephilia
12-06-2010, 11:41 AM
I need a Revtt invite
what you need is a break.

whatcdfan
12-06-2010, 01:46 PM
i just dont get why some people need 5 0day trackers simultaneously given almost all the scene content is identical....

Pmiester
12-06-2010, 02:38 PM
My request, understandably, was a shot in the dark. I personally just took a chance and hoped for the best. The only thing that bothers me is the simple notion of making a request could result in a cascade of smart ass remarks.

That's how it is around here.

Evidently.

Anyways, whats done is done. You can close this topic.

anon
12-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Feel free to close it yourself. Administrative -> Close Thread.