PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HDbits.ro invite

znik
12-06-2010, 10:36 PM
Hello there.
I am interested in having an invite to the romanian hdbits.ro.

For those of you who don't know me, I am an old torrenter (my oldest account: 267weeks old) and already member of a lot of sites (hdbits 1080i, CHDBits power user, ftn elite, FSC VIP, bitme elite etc etc).
This is for for personal use, so I am not going to cause you any trouble by inviting me.
My upload speed is 1mbps and I seed non stop.

I know there are a few documentaries not easily found on other hd trackers so I intend to use it.

I know I was absent from this forum for a long time, but I hope some good old friend will read this request and help me out.
Proofs of course available at request.
Thanks in advance for your time. :)

anon
12-06-2010, 10:40 PM
You can apply for an invite, in case you didn't know.
http://www.hd-bits.ro/application_form.php

znik
12-06-2010, 10:59 PM
I have already applied a few days ago but they haven't answered to me at all. (positively or even negatively)
I am not sure if they look at it at all or even if their invitation system is open at the moment.
Anyway, I am not going to beg them for an invite again.

If someone has a spare invite I would gladly accept it.

senegal
12-06-2010, 11:03 PM
I have already applied a few days ago but they haven't answered to me at all. (positively or even negatively)
I am not sure if they look at it at all or even if their invitation system is open at the moment.
Anyway, I am not going to beg them for an invite again.

If someone has a spare invite I would gladly accept it.

you've got rejected!

znik
12-06-2010, 11:20 PM
and you feel so sure or (even happy about that ?) to post on my request?
Anyway, if you willing to help fine. Otherwise go spam somewhere else.

senegal
12-06-2010, 11:30 PM
I just told you what happened. Why would I be happy for your wishes?

znik
12-06-2010, 11:38 PM
Many thanks to Cleverman for inviting me and to all the others who offered me an invite. :)