PDA

View Full Version : [Request] trance route

hoka81
12-07-2010, 09:38 AM
Hi
kindly request a tranceroute invite
im an old user here and had a lot of leveled site ,,but being busy made me lose most of them
so i hope someone help me with (tranceroute) with all promises to take care of such invite
thx

Lucifer9999
12-07-2010, 11:49 AM
pm with an speedtest and a screenshoot (and promise to use it...) and i'll pm back 2 u the invite code....

LubTheStaringCat
12-07-2010, 12:01 PM
In the recent past...I've Invited 2 people the TranceRoute, and they've never used the accounts.
One of the logs In every 3 months, to save the account...That's about 4 times a year they log In.
I'd want a cast Iron guarantee that you would use the account, maybe a sceenshot of you music collection would help.

hoka81
12-07-2010, 12:22 PM
can u plz tell me how u wanna make me give u a screenshot of my collection ?
I have more than 10 Gb of music most of them house ,Trance(Uplifting,Progressive and minimal) and some other electronic
i used regular download sites for this type of music ,but now i prefer to find a specialized torrent site because other torrent 0-Day sites are also not good for music

anon
12-07-2010, 12:31 PM
can u plz tell me how u wanna make me give u a screenshot of my collection ?

He can't make you give him a screenshot, but you can easily do that with the PrtScrn button and any basic graphics editor (Paint will do).

LubTheStaringCat
12-07-2010, 12:33 PM
If on your hard-drives show us a sceenshot of your music folder, use printscreen then use paint or Gimp (that's free to download).

Cabalo
12-07-2010, 01:48 PM
Hi
kindly request a tranceroute invite
im an old user here and had a lot of leveled site ,,but being busy made me lose most of them
so i hope someone help me with (tranceroute) with all promises to take care of such invite
thx
Your signature is a lie then.

By the way, what do you mean with "leveled sites" ? Are you referring to their rarity level ?

hoka81
12-07-2010, 07:11 PM
sure i referred to rarity level
and mine signature was a fact
because i have been always a good torrent user!

IdolEyes787
12-07-2010, 08:10 PM
sure i referred to rarity level
and mine signature was a fact
because i have been always a good torrent user!

To clarify , your sig says "forever seed" but then you wrote
but being busy made me lose most of them so obviously maybe through no fault of your own ,you didn't " forever seed"
Also in asking you whether "leveled sites" referred to rarity Cabalo was basically asking you if you were in fact the type that bought into that retarded system of artificially assigning value to trackers .
You didn't disappoint.

anon
12-07-2010, 08:12 PM
To clarify , your sig says "forever seed" but then you wrote
but being busy made me lose most of them so obviously you didn't " forever seed"

He did seed. He just missed logging in. :shifty: