PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HD-Torrents

lea88
12-07-2010, 06:35 PM
I am looking for a HD-Torrents invite. I am a big fan of HD content and I am currently building a library for my home theatre project. I am already a member at some HD trackers such as Bit-HDTV but there are some movies there (especially from around 2000) for which there are no seeders. Also speeds are issue on some old movies. If you give me invite I assure you that I will use it fully, maintain ratio and follow all rules. I also have a 100mbit seedbox and I seed permenantly.

I am a member at SCC, Waffles, Bitme, BitmeTV, Bit-HDTV, HD-Bits.ro, Blackcat-Games and IPT and I can provide their ratio proofs. I can also provide you seedbox proof and speedtest.

whatcdfan
12-08-2010, 07:37 AM
I am looking for a HD-Torrents invite. I am a big fan of HD content and I am currently building a library for my home theatre project. I am already a member at some HD trackers such as Bit-HDTV but there are some movies there (especially from around 2000) for which there are no seeders. Also speeds are issue on some old movies. If you give me invite I assure you that I will use it fully, maintain ratio and follow all rules. I also have a 100mbit seedbox and I seed permenantly.

how touching indeed, hay do u also need first lady's bathing soup to get fairer skin u can put a request in different section for that too
On Topic:
In this thread (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/425464-SCC-invite-giveaway?p=3520692&viewfull=1#post3520692) u told us that u r from india and in this thread (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427042-BTN-TL-IPT-My-Anonamouse-BITgamer?p=3530981&viewfull=1#post3530981)ur speed test is from pakistan besides having the greatest music system in the world u only use this board to snatch invites so u are not only a collector but also u r a lier
i have what u want but but u have to bother explaining me

addmaths07
12-08-2010, 08:20 AM

how touching indeed, hay do u also need first lady's bathing soup to get fairer skin u can put a request in different section for that too
On Topic:
In this thread (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/425464-SCC-invite-giveaway?p=3520692&viewfull=1#post3520692) u told us that u r from india and in this thread (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427042-BTN-TL-IPT-My-Anonamouse-BITgamer?p=3530981&viewfull=1#post3530981)ur speed test is from pakistan besides having the greatest music system in the world u only use this board to snatch invites so u are not only a collector but also u r a lier

^^Dumbo Lahore is the Location of the server where speed test is from.
Check Mine:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1062073076.png

lea88
12-08-2010, 11:50 AM

On Topic:

Mr. Good for nothing I dont need to explain anything to you so you can go f*** yourself. I'll explain to anyone who asks nicely. Anyone else who trys to act like a smart ass would get a lesson in humility.

And from where do I look like a collector? If you can't see properly or are retarded, almost all my trackers cater to different segments.

Dont bother replying on my thread again shithead coz I am not like other requesters who will keep up with the bullshit and neither am I so needy that I'll trade my self respect for an invite

EDIT: If you have so much freaking free time, check my post history to see that I declined a RevTT invite because I found out I was from a banned country and I didn't want to put inviter in any danger when I could have used a proxy. So much for being a collector and a lier

addmaths07
12-08-2010, 11:53 AM
I was expecting this :P

anon
12-08-2010, 04:34 PM

owned

whatcdfan
12-08-2010, 04:36 PM
I was expecting this

even i was, this is usually happens when a lier is caught lying
btw i feel some serious buthurt here..:lol:

Check Mine:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1062073076.png

look at the distance from the server moron, lea's speedtest has 50mi from lahore meaning the connection is either located in lahore or one of its environs
btw whos the dumbo now?
btw this means u r from pakistan too lol this just proves my point

I'll explain to anyone who asks nicely

oh so with which words exactly u felt abused and insulted or was it just the fact i unearthed ur lie...............btw mind looking the way u came up with a reply??? i feel ur moral memorandum needs a reformation
OK here we go again............
your highness with all due respect will u pls pay me a little mercy and tell me why u lied abt where u belong to fetch an invite? :lol:

Anyone else who trys to act like a smart ass would get a lesson in humility.

why in the world u eliminated my right to find how honest u r in order to consider u giving an invite? pls elaborate
as for the later part consider urself greatful that i am a faithful and i have certain limitations to abide with or i can ask u to sleep with me for 10 bucks or an invite whichever u prefer dont give me a valid reason to forget abt them

Dont bother replying on my thread again shithead coz I am not like other requesters who will keep up with the bullshit and neither am I so needy that I'll trade my self respect for an invite

Do u own this board? this is not ur courtyard its a public forum,
It's a forum and as much as some people seem to wish it otherwise whatever someone posts is by default if not "the " topic then at least "a " topic and ( being a forum) therefore as valid as anything else spouted in a thread.
Btw that doesn't mean that you have to like what is said or like who is saying it , it just means you need to get over yourself and accept what the definition of a forum really means.

If you can't and think that only certain things ( mostly those that you agree with no doubt) are deemed acceptable then I suggest you move to China or Iran or someplace else that is more in line with your idea of what open discussion entails .

If you have so much freaking free time, check my post history to see that I declined a RevTT invite because I found out I was from a banned country and I didn't want to put inviter in any danger when I could have used a proxy. So much for being a collector and a lier

If u r that much of a saint mind telling me how'd signed up at SCC when ur country is banned from their sign ups? not only u r a lier but also u r a cheater that cheated the sytem and disobeyed the tracker's rules also proves the point that u r ready to go any lengths to attain what u desire u can very well be trader or ratio cheater who knows

btw dont bother ever to talk to me like that again or telling where shud i post or i will wrath ur bullshit, needs and self respect to the point of insult
from where u wudent be able to recover from a memory loss,i can also make u good use the words like h8er, b3ch etc
consider this an advise

addmaths07
12-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Well FYI Lahore very close to border and 50 miles from Lahore I can assure, you can reach India (if don't consider Manhattan distance)

lea88
12-08-2010, 04:54 PM
you can shove your advise and your invite up your a**

What part of "Dont bother replying in my thread" you did not understand? Do you have no self respect? or are you simple plain retarded? I am going for both in your case. This is a public forum but this thread is mine and since you have nothing positive to contribute here, you are not welcomed.

As far as SCC is concerned, Mr. retard not all Indian IPs are banned.

Now DONT EVER REPLY in my thread again

@All

Is there an ignore button in these forums?

anon
12-08-2010, 04:55 PM
It's a forum and as much as some people seem to wish it otherwise whatever someone posts is by default if not "the " topic then at least "a " topic and ( being a forum) therefore as valid as anything else spouted in a thread.
Btw that doesn't mean that you have to like what is said or like who is saying it , it just means you need to get over yourself and accept what the definition of a forum really means.

If you're going to quote someone (in this case, Idol), you could at least use the BBCode tags at your disposal to avoid making you look like a copy & paster.

@All

http://filesharingtalk.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist

lea88
12-08-2010, 05:02 PM
@All

I realize some of you may have honest apprehensions about what the troll above said. Dont worry and just ask. I'll be happy to explain the speedtest issue. As far as the 'collector' label is concerned, I'll leave that to you guys. You alone decide whether I am a collector (by keeping dedicated trackers for different sort of data) or not. Also I am sure no collector keeps a seedbox or has terabytes of upload.

Yes I have 3 seedboxes (proofs can be provided) and I have 1TB upload+ in IPT, HD-Bits.ro, Bit-HDTV, and 500gb+ upload in almost all my other trackers.

whatcdfan
12-08-2010, 07:35 PM
hay just out of curiosity were u raised in a brothel? ur speech gave me the idea, i might be wrong though

What part of "Dont bother replying in my thread" you did not understand?

and

Do you have no self respect? or are you simple plain retarded?

so u want me swallow all ur shit and not to reply u, this is not how things are dealt with in human societies so not only u were raised in a brothel but also that brothel happens to be in the middle of Antarctica without any human societies
btw i dont give how much self respect i have in ur hands to decide and ur effort to tell me who i am is a lost battle no way u r superior to me or anyone else for that matter it only goes to show the kind of person u r

As far as SCC is concerned, Mr. retard not all Indian IPs are banned.

ur argument of being an indian is another lost battle u r fighting to defend ur fake reputation here
btw if u say so let me tell u the only indian ISP not restricted from SCC sign ups is NIB and needless to say u r not one of the costumers of it as ur speedtest shows so u did cheated to sign up at SCC or if u say it was otherwise why dont u tel me the name of ur isp

Now DONT EVER REPLY in my thread again

which part of "u dont own this board" and "it aint ur courtyard" u did not understood besides i dont take orders, i will post where ever i feel like show me what u can do abt it

if u think u are so good at showing ur moral values passed from ur parents to u, what do u need the ignore button for
btw i think u are really good at this

Edit: you can go in any case u feel like, neither will it influence me nor will it change the fact that u r unable to prove any accusations regarding u r a lier,collector and a cheater
and remember the fact i wil have my chances

I realize some of you may have honest apprehensions about what the troll above said. Dont worry and just ask. I'll be happy to explain the speedtest issue.

i have heard this kind of speech somewhere else let me guess, oh yeah a berber selling water in the middle of a sahara desert for the lost tourists
why the fuck u thing it is so damn important for people to give u an invite no one here is a lost tourist of sahara

Quarterquack
12-08-2010, 08:46 PM
I realize some of you may have honest apprehensions about what the troll above said. Dont worry and just ask. I'll be happy to explain the speedtest issue.

I do not have the invite you need, however, as personal advice from myself directed towards you (since you seem like a sensible person), you might want to clear the issue without being prompted to any further. Some people who might be able to help are probably warded off by your defensiveness and your refusal to discuss the issue thus far (even if it was to the forum monkey, in your opinion and in mine).

That, and this post of mine is a ploy to get you talking, considering your silence piqued my interest.

IdolEyes787
12-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Can someone please tell me who the second most obnoxious person on this site is so if I ever have a HD-torrents invite I will be sure that prioritizing , I give it to him first.

Btw sorry for "trolling" I wouldn't want to denigrate anyone or lower the obvious high standards that you have set here.

lea88
12-08-2010, 09:09 PM
I never refused to comment on the issue. I just did not wanted to respond to that monkey in order to encourage him. Before posting my request here, I myself thought over 100 times considering what treatment other requesters have to go through (just take a look at other threads and you will understand) but still decided to give these forums a chance.

The reason my speedtest test is showing a city of Pakistan is that I am currently in Pakistan. I am from India and live there but I am here since last 1 month on vacations. And yes, if someone does not knows, the distance between India and Lahore is indeed less than 50 miles as pointed out by another member above so anyone who is living near the border areas of India may have a speedtest from Lahore (I however dont live near the border areas)

IdolEyes787
12-08-2010, 09:12 PM
. I just did not wanted to respond to that monkey in order to encourage him.

Is everyone that disagrees with you a monkey or only the ones that stand in the way of you getting something?

addmaths07
12-08-2010, 09:13 PM
O my bad I was too optimistic

lea88
12-08-2010, 09:15 PM
. I just did not wanted to respond to that monkey in order to encourage him.

Is everyone that disagrees with you a monkey or only the ones that stand in the way of you getting something?

Anyone who tries to act smart, insults and jump to conclusions without evidence is and is worthy of the treatment given out to the monkey above

IdolEyes787
12-08-2010, 09:17 PM
And anyone that responds thus

Mr. Good for nothing I dont need to explain anything to you so you can go f*** yourself. I'll explain to anyone who asks nicely. Anyone else who trys to act like a smart ass would get a lesson in humility.

And from where do I look like a collector? If you can't see properly or are retarded, almost all my trackers cater to different segments.

EDIT: If you have so much freaking free time, check my post history to see that I declined a RevTT invite because I found out I was from a banned country and I didn't want to put inviter in any danger when I could have used a proxy. So much for being a collector and a lier has only himself to blame for any further trouble.

lea88
12-08-2010, 09:28 PM
I do not regret any of my posts here and anyone else who insults me or questions my morals will get the same treatment in future. Give respect and take respect

Quarterquack
12-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Respect is earned. Not just handed out randomly. :whistling

Also, I don't see why anyone expects people from India to NOT sign-up to SCC. Who cares if they circumvent some pointless rules? My apologies if I crushed anyone's ideals of a perfect world, but come on.

lea88
12-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Whatever. I dont see any point in continuing this thread