PDA

View Full Version : if you shagged a zombie up the arse could you catch zombie aids?

Mr. Mulder
12-08-2010, 09:30 AM
was watching teh walking dead last night lyke and it seems that if you're bitten, you turn into a zombie. obviousment. And also you're not supposed to get zombie blood on you, it seems if a bit gets on your skin you can wipe it off but if it gets into an open wound then that's the same as being bitten.

But what if you were to shag one up the arse? Either in that period when they're dead/turning or a full blown zombie (that used to be female and hawt and doesn't have too much skin damage).

I'm not gonna wear a condom as you'd probably get away with not being asked to :julianassange: but could that, in theory, turn you into a zombie? :eyebrows:

megabyteme
12-08-2010, 12:14 PM
Yer probably just better off sticking to full-live, or full-dead chicks. Less chance of catching zombie. Although, if you were to catch one just as they change, and yer lil mulder was in her arse, you'd be in for a heck of a ride. I like how you think, Mr. :yes:

Mr. Mulder
12-08-2010, 12:20 PM
I've plundered many a poo pipe and this almost always seems to be the case :smilie4:

...except for this one time... :ermm:

IdolEyes787
12-08-2010, 03:30 PM
How could I tell if you did turn into a zombie? I mean blank stare ,only recently seen to move beyond a slow walk, occasionally spews up bile, single-minded lust for one thing .
On second thought maybe you should try chopping off an appendage and see if you aren't one already.

Gripper
12-10-2010, 03:36 AM
Unless your herpes was playing up I'm guessing you'd be fine,still personally I'd still go where nature intended,just do it doggy to avoid the biteage.

Thatsgreat
12-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Hasn't it always been that you can only be turned into a zombie if you are bitten by one? The things with blood in an open wound is a bit lame. Reminds me of 28 Days Later when a bird infects that guy through the eyes.

But I guess that shaggin one is a fifty-fifty situation.

iLOVENZB
12-10-2010, 10:56 PM
How could I tell if you did turn into a zombie? I mean blank stare ,only recently seen to move beyond a slow walk, occasionally spews up bile, single-minded lust for one thing .
On second thought maybe you should try chopping off an appendage and see if you aren't one already.

From this...

http://timenerdworld.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/586ed.jpg

To this...

http://www.fearnet.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2010925/zombie_ed.jpeg

brotherdoobie
12-11-2010, 05:18 AM
/would

-doobs

iLOVENZB
12-11-2010, 05:28 AM
Capital letter too doobz.

Biggles
12-18-2010, 05:06 PM
was watching teh walking dead last night lyke and it seems that if you're bitten, you turn into a zombie. obviousment. And also you're not supposed to get zombie blood on you, it seems if a bit gets on your skin you can wipe it off but if it gets into an open wound then that's the same as being bitten.

But what if you were to shag one up the arse? Either in that period when they're dead/turning or a full blown zombie (that used to be female and hawt and doesn't have too much skin damage).

I'm not gonna wear a condom as you'd probably get away with not being asked to :julianassange: but could that, in theory, turn you into a zombie? :eyebrows:

Not enough people asking these sort of questions in my opinion

deext
12-18-2010, 06:07 PM
damn .. am so fucked

j2k4
12-21-2010, 09:42 PM

FST is already riddled with zombies.

Ask anyone who's been here awhile.

I think Barbie had a roster at one time.

(Do you see what I did there?)