PDA

View Full Version : [Request] ptp

HMthePM
12-10-2010, 01:55 PM
I am looking for a ptp invite. Have been a long time member of cn, now that its closed. I watch a lot of movies and a movie only tracker would be very useful. I have a crappy connection but make it up by seeding for a very long time. Any ration proof or account link you want I can send pm. Thanks.

cinephilia
12-10-2010, 02:22 PM
i thought you were member of KG.

HMthePM
12-10-2010, 02:38 PM
I am but KG is not really for mainstream stuff. KG is for occasional stuff which I can find anywhere else.
KG is pretty good but lets face the facts, it doe not have much of hollywood stuff. Although I like it that it has a lot of user rips, just like CG. Dont like the scene for movies much. Games, app - great, tv - best option,music -meh, movies - never. Some p2p and individuals do great ripping with a size to quality ratio.

anon
12-10-2010, 06:15 PM
I am but KG is not really for mainstream stuff. KG is for occasional stuff which I can find anywhere else.
KG is pretty good but lets face the facts, it doe not have much of hollywood stuff.

Of course it doesn't, KG's aim is precisely to offer non-main and less known stuff. :unsure:

If you want P2P releases of mainstream movies, IPT has lots of those, also. Good luck with your request!

ScottK
12-11-2010, 03:49 AM
glad you passed anon-filter-post-check
PM me email OP

Quarterquack
12-11-2010, 08:21 AM
I would suggest you not take up Scott's offer. Not only is he a trader, but he probably has ulterior motives in mind, as he has been on a virile hunt for KG recently.

ScottK
12-11-2010, 08:41 AM
:unsure:

Quarterquack
12-11-2010, 09:40 AM
No need to eye me like that. After all; freedom = FST.

HMthePM
12-11-2010, 10:10 AM
Thanks Scott for the offer. I am really not looking for a trade. I dont mind helping out a like minded guy but no trade pls. I'll pm you my mail.
Ringhunter - what did you mean by that? I didn't see any trade post of him asking for KG.:mellow:

Quarterquack
12-11-2010, 10:11 AM
Oh. That's Ian. My bad. :happy:

Silly moi.

anon
12-11-2010, 04:04 PM
Oh. That's Ian. My bad. :happy:

I think his name is Lan. :unsure:

On a sidenote, it's not over until requesters pass the Idol and cine post-checks as well. :happy:

HMthePM
12-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Whats the filter post check? Filtering by users or some other way?

anon
12-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Whats the filter post check?

Searching someone's post, threads and rep to see if they've already had an account there, or are trying to engage on a similar act of dishonesty.

HMthePM
12-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Dont tell me you guys go through full history of every guy that makes a request or giveaway or trade. That would take so much time.:O

anon
12-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Advanced search helps. :happy:

Dont tell me you guys go through full history of every guy that makes a request or giveaway or trade. That would take so much time.:O

It's a free service included with the FST Bronze plan and above.

whatcdfan
12-11-2010, 05:00 PM

who so ever has underrated the ability of senior members to catch liers, cheaters etc has faced consequences

IdolEyes787
12-11-2010, 05:14 PM

Strangely the people who tend to do the most requesting don't usually avail themselves much of the rest of the board . Kind of falls in line with their mindset that FST is all about "what's in it for me".
As soon as that is settled one way or the other they also have the tendency to fuck off until them decide they "need" something else.

I don't mind them fucking off ,I just wish they would make it of a more permanent nature.

lea88
12-11-2010, 05:19 PM

Strangely the people who tend to do the most requesting don't usually avail themselves much of the rest of the board . Kind of falls in line with their mindset that FST is all about "what's in it for me".
As soon as that is settled one way or the other they also have the tendency to fuck off until them decide they "need" something else.

I don't mind them fucking off ,I just wish they would make it of a more permanent nature.

I am guessing you are not from the team of administrators and are just whining about it. There is an invite giveaways in this boards for a reason! So that people can give and receive invites! If you are so much sentimental about invitees not contributing to rest of the forums either

1)ask admins to change the requirement to post on Invite G/A section to 100 posts in the rest of the board or whatever you feel like

OR

2)Live with it! and spare us the moral lectures

I am going to stick with option # 2 for you since even I am pretty sure even the admins dont give you that attention :D

whatcdfan
12-11-2010, 05:24 PM
i think u still havent forget abt that E-Rape u had...and fighting for ur fake reputation but i am glad that u r ready to give me another chance to make u learn ur lesson well

Intr4ns1t
12-11-2010, 05:56 PM
I am guessing you are not from the team of administrators and are just whining about it. There is an invite giveaways in this boards for a reason! So that people can give and receive invites! If you are so much sentimental about invitees not contributing to rest of the forums either

1)ask admins to change the requirement to post on Invite G/A section to 100 posts in the rest of the board or whatever you feel like

OR

I am going to stick with option # 2 for you since even I am pretty sure even the admins dont give you that attention :D

If you can't keep up, you might want to avoid entering the race. ;)

lea88
12-11-2010, 06:04 PM

OR

If you can't keep up, you might want to avoid entering the race. ;)

lol *thumbs up*

I cant keep up but atleast this will give other members indication how big of a monkey some people can be who only spam and have zero rep. Maybe it saves someone else

anon
12-11-2010, 06:21 PM
I cant keep up but atleast this will give other members indication how big of a monkey some people can be who only spam and have zero rep.

Just wondering, how is rep relevant? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
12-11-2010, 06:35 PM
There is an invite giveaways in this boards for a reason! So that people can give and receive invites!

Nice deduction Sherlock but the actual reason is nothing so altruistic.It's to increase traffic on the site so that the owner hopefully makes more money.
If you are so much sentimental about invitees not contributing to rest of the forums either

OR

As for requirements to access the invite section it did get up briefly as far 20 posts but the amount of spam by people unwilling to commit an ounce of effort to the board even in the hope of gaining their "dream" invite proved more curse than blessing .
The only plus was that in that mountain of spam no one descended to the depths of cock-sure stupidity that you regularly do.

As for morality no need to be jealous just because you apparently don't have any.
Btw please do 'keep it up" . Hopefully it will have a positive effect on me and I will start working on my rep.

lea88
12-11-2010, 06:41 PM
I cant keep up but atleast this will give other members indication how big of a monkey some people can be who only spam and have zero rep.

Rep indicates that other members actually highly regard/respect the person and that he is contributing towards the forums.

You can have 13,000 posts but they are worthless because

1)You dont have a life thus you spend so much time on these forums
2)You continuously harass other members
3)You spam the boards daily with gibberish

Not to mention that since you 0 rep, no other member respects you yet you are delusional and somehow claim to be messiah. Ironic isnt it :)?

I dont know if I were in place of such a person, I would rather commit suicide than spam more

A
12-11-2010, 06:47 PM

Rep indicates that other members actually highly regard/respect the person and that he is contributing towards the forums.

Not to mention that since you 0 rep, no other member respects you yet you are delusional and somehow claim to be messiah. Ironic isnt it :)?

I dont know if I were in place of such a person, I would rather commit suicide than spam more
wow, what a load of crap.

anon
12-11-2010, 06:50 PM

Nope, not at all. Actually, lots of rep usually means you're a trader or have made tons of indiscriminate giveaways just to get... rep points.

Actually, both Idol and me have more than zero rep. I chose to hide mine because I eventually found it to be irrelevant, and I think so did he in the past.

lea88
12-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Nope, not at all. Actually, lots of rep usually means you're a trader or have made tons of indiscriminate giveaways just to get... rep points.

Actually, both Idol and me have more than zero rep. I chose to hide mine because I eventually found it to be irrelevant, and I think so did he in the past.

ok makes alot of sense but the other points still apply especially harassing other members

ScottK
12-11-2010, 07:46 PM

BT Rep: +1 = 1337

IdolEyes787
12-11-2010, 09:10 PM

You are right in that 13000 posts are as worthless as 60 or 60000 if you want to view conversation (and life ) as simply some means to an end .

Otherwise
1. Whether I have a life or not isn't something that is determined by me spending 30 minutes a day on a website .
2. I don't continually do anything other than give my honest opinion regardless of how that influences certain peoples view of me . I also don't "harass" anyone except maybe thetrader and in his particular case I think it's entirely justifiable .
3. It only gibberish if you lack the intelligence ,maturity , background here or most importantly sense of humour to appreciate it.

Btw just out of curiosity how old are you ?
Young I hope because it the only acceptable excuse for still thinking that you know everything.

cinephilia
12-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Young I hope because it the only acceptable excuse for still thinking that you know everything.
i know people in their 40's that are waymore immature than teenagers LOL.

protip: never argue about the age. it always leads to the same answer.

karachidude
12-11-2010, 09:49 PM
i have +4 reps,i m a better fst member than idoleyes :yup:

lea88
12-11-2010, 10:00 PM
yes you are

IdolEyes787
12-11-2010, 10:03 PM
i know people in their 40's that are waymore immature than teenagers LOL.

protip: never argue about the age. it always leads to the same answer.

Where was I arguing ?:unsure:

i have +4 reps,i m a better fst member than idoleyes :yup:

I hadn't realized that it was a competition?:unsure:

Intr4ns1t
12-11-2010, 10:24 PM
:whoosh:

^^^^ That one's just for you lea88. Merry ChristmaChanuKwanzah!

HMthePM
12-11-2010, 10:32 PM
Ok guys. A lot of love here. I got my invite so close.