PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] PtN

Intr4ns1t
12-10-2010, 02:06 PM
Well, I haven't done a giveaway in quite a while, and in light of the loss of CN, by all accounts one of the trackers that shouldn't have been lost, I am going to offer an undetermined amount of invites to PtN. If you were CN member in good standing, post here, and I will let bumrocks, or another established member there, vet your activity. If they say yes, you're in, no questions, no hoops, no drama. I may not even wait for their vetting for some folks, but if I don't know of you, you'll have to wait.

And no this isn't limited to CN members, but this is a goodwill offering for those members that have lost their "home" tracker, so if you weren't a member there, post here, and PM me a link to an account with your most respectable ratio with a minimum 100gb downloaded.

HMthePM
12-10-2010, 02:53 PM
Hi thanks for the offering. I was a member there and really looking for a new site. My user id was pacman. bumrocks invited me here.
I had more than 400gb up and about 300down. Will really appreciate if you can send one this way.
BTW, how many torrents does ptn have? Much non scene releases?

Intr4ns1t
12-10-2010, 03:09 PM
About 4150 seeded torrents atm, about 500 of which are internal rips. It is not a scene tracker, but most scene releases get upped there. As a site where all members can upload, don't expect blazing speeds on all downloads, though there is a system in place to let people know if a torrent is both on a known seedbox ip, and on a slow connection.

PM me an email addy if you can deal with that.

Intr4nsedit: Please, do not just send me a pm saying "I am a member of CN, can I have an invite?". I was not a member there so I do not know you by your CN nick, unless it is the same here.

bumrocks
12-10-2010, 04:12 PM
go! for those that were a member of CN this would be the closest to it. you can't go wrong by going tp PtN if you aren't there...

I can also vouch for pacman as an active user at CN, if it helps...

If i knew you personally, you can PM for invite...

Intr4ns1t
12-10-2010, 04:31 PM
That does help, re: pacman, so thank you. While it may seem shitty and opportunistic to make this offer, to some folks, I do know that the userbase's desires on both sites are pretty parallel to each other, and despite any public misconceptions, any and all members of CN are more than welcome at PtN. Many members of CN are already members of PtN, so it's not like people will be showing up in a room full of strangers either ;)

It's always a sad day to see another head removed from the hydra, and that is the truth. And I know how much work it is to get a site going well, so CN staff have my respect for crafting the community loyalty they had.

bijoy
12-10-2010, 05:32 PM
That does help, re: pacman, so thank you. While it may seem shitty and opportunistic to make this offer, to some folks,

exactly, at first I just thought something like that i.e. opening of external app, here your ga. ;)

But above all, PtN is parallal to CN, I'll also say that...

sorry for the off-topic post..
and, I've a req as well.
Can anyone uplaod the 100GB movie pack from CN (PRoDJi.Rips.Movies) in PtN ?? if anyone have that??
cause, I love that pack so much that I think many user will love that pack like me (may be more than me)...

Then I'll download that once again...
thanks..

@Intr4ns1t: hope you see me already in Ptn forum before this post. :P

sorry for this offtopic post. Hope you will not mind. :)

Intr4ns1t
12-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Is there such a thing as offtopic at FST? :P I can tell that you really want that pack though.

IdolEyes787
12-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Is there such a thing as off-topic at FST?

Clearly you don't read my posts .
Btw how about those Leafs?

Intr4ns1t
12-11-2010, 12:27 AM
They got NOTHIN' on the Wings buddy! :drunk:

ScottK
12-11-2010, 03:43 AM
Is there such a thing as offtopic at FST? :P

:fst:

bumrocks
12-16-2010, 01:38 AM
Just a little bump action here...

Expeto
12-16-2010, 09:03 AM
nice ga, pm'ed

Intr4ns1t
12-16-2010, 03:18 PM
Just a little bump action here...

Boing Boing Boing :P

nice ga, pm'ed

Invite sent. Enjoy and be good :)

lecter
12-17-2010, 06:44 AM
can i have an invite please? PMed! Thanks :)

Chief_Garbonzo
12-17-2010, 08:17 AM
Nice strong structure in this thread! Hats off Intr4ns1t & bumrocks! =D

lea88
12-17-2010, 10:39 AM
PM sent!

Intr4ns1t
12-17-2010, 11:28 AM
can i have an invite please? PMed! Thanks :)

Sorry, but in neither of the "read receipt requested" pm's you sent me, did you include what I asked for in my original post. So, I'm a frayed knot.

PM sent!

Send me one with an email address and you're good to go lea88, just try to keep up once you get there :P (I am just joking with you of course)

karachidude
12-17-2010, 12:22 PM
@Intr4ns1t

finally downed a torrent from ptn after a long long time,my apologies for not being active there,i hope u wont mind a little suggestion from a member,this should have been posted at the ptn forums instead of here,but i m a little more comfortable here,u can penalize me for that if u want :)

1)what if ptn starts hosting "unrared files" only,would take a little extra work but that would be neater i think.

2)a little "subtitles section" like the one on hdchina,where the users could add subs themselves if they can find any,for the files that dont come with subs.

3)i m not sure if its already happening there,but wouldnt it be good if only a select few and the best p2p release groups are allowed on the site,this would stop the site from being cluttered with various releases of the same file,which are almost of same quality,groups like wiki,metis,cbgb,flawless,vision etc could be made available asap after release.

Intr4ns1t
12-17-2010, 12:48 PM
@Intr4ns1t

finally downed a torrent from ptn after a long long time,my apologies for not being active there,i hope u wont mind a little suggestion from a member,this should have been posted at the ptn forums instead of here,but i m a little more comfortable here,u can penalize me for that if u want :)

1)what if ptn starts hosting "unrared files" only,would take a little extra work but that would be neater i think.

This was discussed at length when I was staff, and the decision was that we wouldn't make it a rule, but a preference. For folks that use servers to download stuff home, rared files are much quicker to transfer. Many torrents are upped unpacked, and pretty much all the internal releases are unpacked. There's an icon to let you know if a file is unpacked.

2)a little "subtitles section" like the one on hdchina,where the users could add subs themselves if they can find any,for the files that dont come with subs.

Not a bad idea. :P

3)i m not sure if its already happening there,but wouldnt it be good if only a select few and the best p2p release groups are allowed on the site,this would stop the site from being cluttered with various releases of the same file,which are almost of same quality,groups like wiki,metis,cbgb,flawless,vision etc could be made available asap after release.

There have been a lot of recent efforts by the poor moderators to clean up that problem as of late, which is a downside of allowing anyone to upload. As it stands, internal releases are the final trump, but some folks prefer scene releases, so the scene releases are left on the tracker. At this point in time, about 15% of the torrents at PtN are internal releases, so we do alright on that end.

Thanks for the suggestions, and I will defo forward the subtitle suggestion to the staff, cuz it's a good idea. :)

karachidude
12-17-2010, 01:36 PM
ok thanks :)

cinephilia
12-17-2010, 04:06 PM
I am giving away 1 invite for Bit-HDTV.

[...] No association with forum trolls (whatcdfan and Idoleyes). I will check your post history and if I see any association with them, you will not receive an invite!
on the other hand, getting invited by a person connected with idoleyes doesn't seem to upset you.

it's amazing how people are two faced.

ScottK
12-17-2010, 04:12 PM
on the other hand, getting invited by a person connected with idoleyes doesn't seem to upset you.

gettin' 1 givin' 0
good deal. why not? :lol:

whatcdfan
12-17-2010, 05:09 PM
I am giving away 1 invite for Bit-HDTV.

[...] No association with forum trolls (whatcdfan and Idoleyes). I will check your post history and if I see any association with them, you will not receive an invite!

after me and idol you will probably be the next one to join the "lea88 ---- club"
welcome sir

IdolEyes787
12-17-2010, 05:23 PM

after me and idol you will probably be the next one to join the "lea88 ---- club"
welcome sir

In fairness just because lea88 is a two-faced idiot and apparently hates anyone that disagrees with his pencil thin view of the world doesn't mean that he won't be a good member of PTN.
As painful as it is Intr4ns1t has an obligation to do whatever he feels is best for PTN ,not you or me or this site .

Monkey.

whatcdfan
12-17-2010, 05:47 PM
In fairness just because lea88 is a two-faced idiot and apparently hates anyone that disagrees with his pencil thin view of the world doesn't mean that he won't be a good member of PTN.

neither me nor cine ever said that whether she will be a good member or not

As painful as it is Intr4ns1t has an obligation to do whatever he feels is best for PTN ,not you or me or this site.

when did i say whom should he invite and whom should he not?

Intr4ns1t
12-17-2010, 06:16 PM

I read lea88's post history, and while he/she is a bit abrasive, so am I, so is Idol, so is Cine, so is pretty much everyone who has watched the same routine out of alot of new members of FST for years, and yet I still respect all of the above, and do, in fact, get some respect myself. I did find that, at least, lea88 doesn't use l337speak in every stinking post, and that is cool, because I like words. Also, to be fair, there are more than a minute number of PtN members that I could surely do without, but I try to see the value in all people (at least most of the time). He/She will probably get thicker skin some day, and that is fine by me. She/He is a good user at the site he/she linked me to, and that counts for a lot in my eyes. Other than the "barrel o' monkeys" factor, lea88 is, by all appearances, not a stupid individual.

Anyways, invite sent lea88, be good, and enjoy.

whatcdfan
12-17-2010, 06:29 PM
those are your invites man do what ever you feel like with them, you dont even need to be explaining why are you inviting certain individuals

and you are right about that part if someone is aggressive/abusive dosent mean he/she aint a good user

EDIT: still dosent eliminate the fact cine pointed out

lea88
12-17-2010, 06:44 PM

I read lea88's post history, and while he/she is a bit abrasive, so am I, so is Idol, so is Cine, so is pretty much everyone who has watched the same routine out of alot of new members of FST for years, and yet I still respect all of the above, and do, in fact, get some respect myself. I did find that, at least, lea88 doesn't use l337speak in every stinking post, and that is cool, because I like words. Also, to be fair, there are more than a minute number of PtN members that I could surely do without, but I try to see the value in all people (at least most of the time). He/She will probably get thicker skin some day, and that is fine by me. She/He is a good user at the site he/she linked me to, and that counts for a lot in my eyes. Other than the "barrel o' monkeys" factor, lea88 is, by all appearances, not a stupid individual.

Anyways, invite sent lea88, be good, and enjoy.

Thanks for the invite!

Intr4ns1t
12-17-2010, 06:45 PM
True, but given enough time, and inclination, I could probably find enough posts for any active member of this forum to make them out to be a hypocrite. ;) Cine's point is a valid one, but that's on lea88's conscience, if she wants to accept an invite from an associate of Cine and Idol and you, not mine :P

whatcdfan
12-17-2010, 06:56 PM
but given enough time, and inclination, I could probably find enough posts for any active member of this forum to make them out to be a hypocrite.

thats a very daring statement :P

Cine's point is a valid one, but that's on lea88's conscience, if she wants to accept an invite from an associate of Cine and Idol and you, not mine :P

exactly..........as you can see cine was interacting with lea88 and not you

Intr4ns1t
12-17-2010, 07:13 PM
thats a very daring statement :P

Considering human nature? I find that most people contradict themselves a lot more often than they realize. Especially given enough time passing.

exactly..........as you can see cine was interacting with lea88 and not you

And, as I can also see, I am the OP of this thread, so I feel entitled to comment on it. You wanna know why? VVVVVVVVV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgAlZFX1Rvw

Quarterquack
12-17-2010, 07:41 PM
True, but given enough time, and inclination, I could probably find enough posts for any active member of this forum to make them out to be a hypocrite. ;)

Yeah but that would chalk up to different conditions and a change of opinions more than an individual actually being a hypocrite. (edit: ) Which I assume is the point you were trying to make, but you were also trying to make the point that anyone can sound like a hypocrite given a contextual bastardization, and I was refuting that point as being contextomy rather than hypocrisy.

To be honest, I don't have anything against Lea's stance (I'd probably say the contrary if I was grouped amongst the people the he/she does have a problem with, only because I'd love to reciprocate the hate), he/she seems to want something, goes for it, and in the mean time provides me with humor.

Intr4ns1t
12-17-2010, 07:44 PM
Yeah but that would chalk up to different conditions and a change of opinions more than an individual actually being a hypocrite.

Good sir, that was kind of my point :P

Quarterquack
12-17-2010, 08:03 PM
I had an edit in there, too, you know!

Especially with all the blue double arrows. Jeeze now I'm just being vague. :(

OlegL
12-17-2010, 08:10 PM
CN is dead? I used to be a member there, but haven't logged to my account in a long time. What happened to it?..
I used to be a member of PTN also, but my account was disabled because of inactivity. (Though I wasn't really that inactive). I dunno if I wanna become a member of PTN again...

Intr4ns1t
12-17-2010, 08:33 PM
I had an edit in there, too, you know!

Especially with all the blue double arrows. Jeeze now I'm just being vague. :(

HAHA! In before teh edit! My point was primarily that words, out of context, carry virtually no weight with me. That's why I actually bother to read peoples post history, so as to get as full a view of that person as possible in this limited setting. I actively look for those changes of opinion and such, so as to not take peoples recent words out of context, as that is very easy to do. I also try reeeeeeealllllllly hard to not hold people's interpersonal clashes against them, as there is no fair way to judge someone by their interactions with one person, ESPECIALLY on the internet, though I will grant that sometimes it is entirely possible to do so rightly, if not fairly. If everyone judged me by my attitude and rancorous oratory towards pokerpays/jws/theplay/etc/etc/etc, I'd probably be considered quite a dick, but I'm not normally like that, so that tempestuousness is not considered my median behavior. At least to people that are familiar with my normal posting style.

On a side note, but I am wondering if some people are unfamiliar with the turn of phrase "make them out to be"? It means, by my usage, falsely imply through misrepresentation of facts out of context. Just for clarity's sake.

Quarterquack
12-17-2010, 08:51 PM
The phrase, in my usage is usually made out to be a reference to drawing conclusions. For example, you make jwsis out to be a terrible person, sometimes. Not necessarily a false sentence, but I'm emphasizing the fact that that's the conclusion I've drawn. Regardless of whether it's contextual based or not. The phrase holds no grounds with me by virtue of accountability.

On the other hand, as for the rest of your post, I agree with you entirely. Individuals should be judged on the sum of their parts, as you would in real life, as well. The internet seems to be a solid barrier in the way of that specific mentality.

Intr4ns1t
12-17-2010, 09:05 PM
Glad I explained myself then. What were we talking about again?

/me looks at the topic :lol:

Quarterquack
12-17-2010, 09:08 PM
How did the recruitment actually go? I noticed a staff bump so I'm assuming there's enough draw to necessitate such a move? :O

OlegL
12-17-2010, 09:17 PM
When did CN die?

DeadPoet
12-17-2010, 09:24 PM
When did CN die?

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427854-Cn-rip

Intr4ns1t
12-17-2010, 09:44 PM
How did the recruitment actually go? I noticed a staff bump so I'm assuming there's enough draw to necessitate such a move? :O

There's been a good 200+/- users who've joined so far. How many care to stay will only be settled with time of course, but it's been a good experience so far as I can tell. I can't see the staff forum, so I couldn't tell you beyond what any normal user can see, but noone's crying or moaning over it from the existing members, and the new members have been very appreciative of the gesture. Gives me warm fuzzies and what have you. :yes:

jwsisliving1
12-18-2010, 01:46 AM
Good to see I'm still being brought up for some reason. Some people never forget.

It's hard to call someone a terrible person who you only know online, through BT. Yes you could say I did one really terrible thing, that pastebin, and you would be completely justified in saying that. I have never denied it, I have tried to apologize for it except to the people who pushed me over the edge who I still felt unfairly threw me under the bus starting the whole thing, and tried to explain why I did it as much as I could explain. Even now looking back I can't understand how I could do something so stupid and self-destructive.

A lot of people didn't find me a terrible person before I did what I did. In fact for several years I worked closely with many folks who I also felt were my friends. Isn't it time to move on, I know I have tried to leave CN and PTN alone and just go back to being a normal member keeping to myself. I'm not causing anyone any harm anymore. You can continue to tell me how bad a person I am, it doesn't effect me now it seems like I've heard it a million times already this year and I guess I'm getting used to it.

Sorry for taking your thread OT but you were the ones that brought me up again, for what reason IDK. I still feel like a person has a right to speak for themselves, even death row criminals get to defend themselves at their trials.

Intr4ns1t
12-18-2010, 01:52 AM
Good to see I'm still being brought up for some reason. Some people never forget.

It's hard to call someone a terrible person who you only know online, through BT. Yes you could say I did one really terrible thing, that pastebin, and you would be completely justified in saying that. I have never denied it, I have tried to apologize for it except to the people who pushed me over the edge who I still felt unfairly threw me under the bus starting the whole thing, and tried to explain why I did it as much as I could explain. Even now looking back I can't understand how I could do something so stupid and self-destructive.

A lot of people didn't find me a terrible person before I did what I did. In fact for several years I worked closely with many folks who I also felt were my friends. Isn't it time to move on, I know I have tried to leave CN and PTN alone and just go back to being a normal member keeping to myself. I'm not causing anyone any harm anymore. You can continue to tell me how bad a person I am, it doesn't effect me now it seems like I've heard it a million times already this year and I guess I'm getting used to it.

Sorry for taking your thread OT but you were the ones that brought me up again, for what reason IDK. I still feel like a person has a right to speak for themselves, even death row criminals get to defend themselves at their trials.

I was using the whole ordeal as a demonstration of my own worst behavior. That's all. I gave my final thoughts, re:drama, in your apology thread, which you posted here a long time ago, and I believe it might even still be the last post, but I haven't cared enough to look to be honest.

Forgive me for attempting to exhibit some humility. And you're forgiven for posting off topic.

ScottK
12-18-2010, 04:57 AM
golden question. when the time PtN left, which tracker people move on?

bijoy
12-18-2010, 11:05 AM

Don't worry.. I'll create a tracker for PtN members. :)

karachidude
12-18-2010, 12:06 PM

ptp is a nice one,minus all the drama they have had in the recent past,but i guess u already know that :P

whatcdfan
12-18-2010, 02:44 PM
And, as I can also see, I am the OP of this thread, so I feel entitled to comment on it.

and when did i say you shouldn't?its a public place and belongs to every member equally not owned by anyone in particular, how good will it be if members refrain from expressing their views/ideas/experience i guess not good huh

btw you are really a great explainer, you just go about explaining everything that doesn't even needed to :p

Intr4ns1t
12-18-2010, 02:45 PM
Anyone I would trust a member of freshon? Need to check a profile.

ScottK
12-18-2010, 02:47 PM
i can throw some help if you want me to

Intr4ns1t
12-18-2010, 02:47 PM
And, as I can also see, I am the OP of this thread, so I feel entitled to comment on it.

and when did i say you shouldn't?its a public place and belongs to every member equally not owned by anyone in particular, how good will it be if members refrain from expressing their views/ideas/experience i guess not good huh

btw you are really a great explainer, you just go about explaining everything that doesn't even needed to :p

FFS dude, I was trying to bebeing funny. Who doesn't laugh at Bobby Brown? Besides, I like explaining myself, as it greatly reduces misunderstanding ;)

Intr4nsedit: And, actually, it's not really a public place either. :no:

whatcdfan
12-18-2010, 02:51 PM
it greatly reduces misunderstanding ;)

are you trying to find long term relationships from within FST?:naughty:

Intr4ns1t
12-18-2010, 02:54 PM
it greatly reduces misunderstanding ;)

are you trying to find long term relationships from within FST?:naughty:

:ermm: *Intr4ns1t looks at his join date...

whatcdfan
12-18-2010, 02:55 PM
what i get from this is that you are not satisfied with what you have and looking for more :lol:

Intr4ns1t
12-18-2010, 03:01 PM
what i get from this is that you are not satisfied with what you have and looking for more :lol:

Yep, I too, am a human being, living in the human condition, with human desires, and that indomitable human nature to want more than my neighbor has. :01:

IdolEyes787
12-18-2010, 03:32 PM
For a second I thought this was going to be interesting http://www.criterion.com/films/2106-the-human-condition but then I realized it was just you explaining stuff again :(

edit: I mean 62125

PS What happens if you live in the country and don't have any neighbors?

Intr4ns1t
12-18-2010, 03:37 PM
For a second I thought this was going to be interesting http://www.criterion.com/films/2106-the-human-condition but then I realized it was just you explaining stuff again :(

edit: I mean 62125

PS What happens if you live in the country and don't have any neighbors?

Yeah, I do tend to wax philosophical, lately(:rolleyes:), and given a wide enough perspective, you always have a neighbor, unless you happen to find yourself as the last human on earth, in which case, congrats on winning teh game.

megabyteme
12-18-2010, 03:48 PM
unless you happen to find yourself as the last human on earth, in which case, congrats on winning teh game.

Then you hear a knock on the door... * (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knock_%28short_story%29)

IdolEyes787
12-18-2010, 03:54 PM
unless you happen to find yourself as the last human on earth.......
That's a cool concept ,maybe they should make a movie about it and get someone like Harry Belafonte or Bruno Lawrence or Charlton Heston or Vincent Price or the guy who's the chairman on Iron Chef America to star in it. Make sure to have the guy from Iron Chef use nunchucks to fight off zombies with though.
Just as long as it doesn't star Wil Smith or any of his offspring I'm cool with it.

whatcdfan
12-18-2010, 03:56 PM
human nature is so versatile it cant be definite in one single definition, you yourself were talking about hypocrisy a few post back

i just realized how easy it is to blame humanity in total then taking responsibilities of one's own acts is one more example of versatile human nature

Intr4ns1t
12-18-2010, 04:19 PM
human nature is so versatile it cant be definite in one single definition, you yourself were talking about hypocrisy a few post back

i just realized how easy it is to blame humanity in total then taking responsibilities of one's own acts is one more example of versatile human nature

I was agreeing with your estimation...hence the "Yep".

@Idol, perhaps we could change the perspective and say you're the only human on another planet, perhaps throw in another intelligent creature, and see if they end up neighborly? Maybe that would be good? I bet it would be a blockbuster.

IdolEyes787
12-18-2010, 04:51 PM
OK as long as it does involve either Dennis Quaid or Louis Gossett Jr.

Intr4ns1t
12-18-2010, 05:12 PM
OK as long as it does involve either Dennis Quaid or Louis Gossett Jr.

Fair enough, how bout we stretch it further, and see if a monkey would make a good neighbor on another planet? Bet that would be ORSUM!

weenden
12-18-2010, 06:05 PM
id be interested in an invite

Intr4ns1t
12-18-2010, 08:02 PM
SUre, PM me an email, though you should also include your old account name, as there may be a slim possibility that it's still re-enableable.

Quarterquack
12-18-2010, 11:05 PM

Obviously you have never studied or read books on judicial psychology.

whatcdfan
12-20-2010, 08:13 AM
Obviously you have never studied or read books on judicial psychology.

No human mind is born without a talent, warriors/emperors solely do not have the liberty to change the course of humanity even pagans had their part

Enlightened
12-20-2010, 11:03 AM
Btw, pardon my ignorance, does PTN hs a ratioless system, or went back to the "old" ratio system?

karachidude
12-20-2010, 12:14 PM
Btw, pardon my ignorance, does PTN hs a ratioless system, or went back to the "old" ratio system?

its ratioless

Intr4ns1t
12-10-2011, 07:58 PM
bump, cuz I'm bored.

megabyteme
12-10-2011, 08:25 PM
bump, cuz I'm bored.

Welcome back, my long-lost, bored friend! :happy:

Intr4ns1t
12-10-2011, 08:47 PM
bump, cuz I'm bored.

Welcome back, my long-lost, bored friend! :happy:

hey buddy :D log time no type :P

megabyteme
12-10-2011, 09:34 PM
You still following your capitalistic pursuits (working)?

Intr4ns1t
12-10-2011, 09:42 PM
You still following your capitalistic pursuits (working)?

To a degree, not nearly as lucratively as I'd like, but I'm paying the bills at least ;)

OlegL
12-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Intr4ns1t, please stick around! Don't go away again! We need mature people like you on this board.

Intr4ns1t
12-10-2011, 10:06 PM
Intr4ns1t, please stick around! Don't go away again! We need mature people like you on this board.

fuck you and bite me OlegL. :)

IdolEyes787
12-10-2011, 10:09 PM
bump, cuz I'm bored.

Try masturbating instead.At least with that there is a chance you will get some satisfaction from it.

Intr4ns1t
12-10-2011, 10:10 PM
bump, cuz I'm bored.

Try masturbating instead.At least with that there is a chance you will get some satisfaction from it.

You just listed my morning workout regimen. It only lasts a couple minutes unfortunately. :(

IdolEyes787
12-10-2011, 10:27 PM

You just listed my morning workout regimen. It only lasts a couple minutes unfortunately. :(

Warmup first and stretch it to a good five minutes.

anon
12-11-2011, 01:09 AM
http://www.subzin.com/quotes/I+Love+You,+Man/And+the+condoms

Intr4ns1t
12-11-2011, 02:14 AM
http://www.subzin.com/quotes/I+Love+You,+Man/And+the+condoms

Gotta keep things clean, if you know what I mean. :winkwink:

n00bz0r
12-11-2011, 06:55 AM
So yer alive. Cool.
Now, what would it take for you to show yer ass on ze IRC?

megabyteme
12-11-2011, 07:05 AM
So yer alive. Cool.

No, he just said that he had already jerked off for the morning...

cescfabri
12-11-2011, 07:43 AM
hi

Please i want invitation in btn

mjmacky
12-11-2011, 11:10 AM
hi

Please i want invitation in btn

Then make a btn request

anon
12-11-2011, 05:53 PM
This doesn't have anything to do with PTN, but since we were already talking about jacking off and another tracker whose acronym ends with the same letters... who the hell closes a request thread :ermm:

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/440715-looking-invite-FSC

Intr4ns1t
12-11-2011, 06:18 PM
So yer alive. Cool.

There I be, my friend.

This doesn't have anything to do with PTN, but since we were already talking about jacking off and another tracker whose acronym ends with the same letters... who the hell closes a request thread :ermm:

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/440715-looking-invite-FSC

Hell, he likes death metal like noone's buisness, so he must be a fun and sharing individual. Maybe he doesn't want the inevitable spamboree that is doomed to ensue from such a request. :shrugs:

Torn
12-13-2011, 05:06 AM
Is it wrong of me to think that the chick in Enlightened's avatar looks like she's about to take a dump?

EDIT: Used this in another post of mine and felt it was more appropriate here.......

http://i44.tinypic.com/15fq9nq.gif

Intr4ns1t
12-15-2011, 04:33 PM
Is it wrong of me to think that the chick in Enlightened's avatar looks like she's about to take a dump?

I think it looks like a girl who already pooed a bit in her panties and needs to change out, but that's just me...

allstar323
12-22-2011, 03:48 AM
Hi,I would like an invite please,is this offer still active?

anigav
12-22-2011, 11:22 AM

Very much, there is a special Christmas discount too. :ermm:

Intr4ns1t
12-23-2011, 07:34 PM

I think I'll ask you to contribute a bit more to this site before saying yes allstar323, you're very new here, so lack the post history to allow me to even pretend that I can know a bit about you. Tell you what though, tell me why you want to join PtN, and I'll think about it.

allstar323
12-25-2011, 07:43 PM
I'd like to join PtN because I am looking for a tracker that specializes in movies but also carries 1080p versions of them.I had been fine with what I had till now for new stuff, but I've been looking for some older movies recently and I'm finding that they are very poorly seeded or have none at all in most places. Also since PtN is ratio free that is a plus for me since it allows me to d/l older stuff without hurting my ratio,seeding isn't an issue since I keep my files seeded till I run out of disk space. I can try to be more active and the main reason I haven't been is because I don't like being a member of trackers I don't need so I just stick with a few and be as active as possible on those. I understand how being active on the forums is a big factor in giving an invite,all I can do is promise to be more active and thank you for considering my request anyway.

absent_today
12-27-2011, 01:23 PM
Can someone post the top seeded torrents in ptn want to see how good are seeders there

Intr4ns1t
12-30-2011, 05:27 PM
I'd like to join PtN because I am looking for a tracker that specializes in movies but also carries 1080p versions of them.I had been fine with what I had till now for new stuff, but I've been looking for some older movies recently and I'm finding that they are very poorly seeded or have none at all in most places. Also since PtN is ratio free that is a plus for me since it allows me to d/l older stuff without hurting my ratio,seeding isn't an issue since I keep my files seeded till I run out of disk space. I can try to be more active and the main reason I haven't been is because I don't like being a member of trackers I don't need so I just stick with a few and be as active as possible on those. I understand how being active on the forums is a big factor in giving an invite,all I can do is promise to be more active and thank you for considering my request anyway.

Sorry for the delayed response, I was having a good holiday week, but for now, I'm gonna have to say no, as you have a posting rate here in the abyssal range. If you were contributing here, I'd be alot more inclined to fill your request, but alas, you're not. Hope you have a happy new years anyways though :)