PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] 1x Bit-HDTV

lea88
12-11-2010, 05:22 PM
I am giving away 1 invite for Bit-HDTV. Requirements are

1)2 Ratioproofs with my name and todays date in search bar
2)Speed test
3)Seedbox (preferred although not required)
4)No association with forum trolls (whatcdfan and Idoleyes). I will check your post history and if I see any association with them, you will not receive an invite!

anon
12-11-2010, 05:32 PM
4)No association with forum trolls (whatcdfan and Idoleyes). I will check your post history and if I see any association with them, you will not receive an invite!

That's a pretty stupid rule, but well, they're your invites. :eyebrows:

whatcdfan
12-11-2010, 05:34 PM
I am giving away 1 invite for Bit-HDTV. Requirements are

1)2 Ratioproofs with my name and todays date in search bar
2)Speed test
3)Seedbox (preferred although not required)

now u really need to see a doctor

ca_aok
12-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Heads up for anyone interested, you might not want to be on this idiot's invite tree. Might want to check his post history and evaluate the chances of having a mass-ban at some point.

Then again, bit-hdtv openly allows trading, so you'll probably be okay for this particular site.

lea88
12-11-2010, 05:38 PM
Heads up for anyone interested, you might not want to be on this idiot's invite tree. Might want to check his post history and evaluate the chances of having a mass-ban at some point.

Then again, bit-hdtv openly allows trading, so you'll probably be okay for this particular site.

coming from someone who is a trader himself.....retard
care to point out which of post is related to trading?

anon
12-11-2010, 05:48 PM
coming from someone who is a trader himself.....retard

What the hell are you talking about? ca_aok isn't a trader.

whatcdfan
12-11-2010, 05:50 PM
care to point out which of post is related to trading?

he didnt say "trader", he said "idiot"

cinephilia
12-11-2010, 07:33 PM
No association with forum trolls (whatcdfan and Idoleyes). I will check your post history and if I see any association with them, you will not receive an invite!
this personal vendetta is getting ridiculous. for god's sake, stop being a cunt and act like an adult.

ScottK
12-11-2010, 08:08 PM
this personal vendetta is getting ridiculous. for god's sake, stop being a cunt and act like an idiot.

better than cunt. he/she already one

bijoy
12-11-2010, 08:34 PM

:blink: or :P

what would be right in this case? :frusty:

confusing.. :P
Why did he pick you and idol?

Quarterquack
12-11-2010, 09:01 PM
:fst:

IdolEyes787
12-11-2010, 09:15 PM
:blink: or :P

what would be right in this case? :frusty:

confusing.. :P
Why did he pick you and idol?

Out of fairness I didn't know that it was his Mum at the time

lea88
12-11-2010, 09:18 PM
I picked them coz they are retards who have nothing else to do except spam and insult others. As you can see one of them has once again derailed the thread. I am closing it now. If anyone wants to apply PM me!