PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] 1 x TL

sake
12-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Hello guys,

I have one invite that I am going (maybe) to share with someone. Tell me why should I give it exactly to you (NO PM!). Good luck!

Regards,

sake

erankatz
12-11-2010, 06:13 PM
can i have it,

sake
12-11-2010, 06:17 PM
Hehe :) Is this a joke?

anon
12-11-2010, 06:20 PM
can i have it,
i was banned from TL one year ago due to inactivity

He asked for a good reason, you tell him you got banned from TL due to inactivity in the past, which only "proves" you can't keep good care of it.

sake
12-11-2010, 06:30 PM
can i have it,
i was banned from TL one year ago due to inactivity

He asked for a good reason, you tell him you got banned from TL due to inactivity in the past

:D :D

Exactly!

masteri
12-11-2010, 06:50 PM
I have a dedicated server that I run transmission on. I can provide proof and everything.

I have a good rating on scc, ipt and scenefz

Thanks

ScottK
12-11-2010, 07:50 PM
I have a dedicated server that I run transmission on. I can provide proof and everything.

I have a good rating on scc, ipt and scenefz

Thanks

then why not prove it here? maybe you got lucky later. :naughty:

sake
12-11-2010, 10:22 PM
Yes. I want everything here. The person who is going to get the invite will have to show me some direct profile links. I think that this won`t be a problem too.

whatcdfan
12-12-2010, 01:40 PM
why aint anyone stating a reason why they want TL? as said in the original post

IdolEyes787
12-12-2010, 02:35 PM

In case you haven't noticed this section has basically degenerated into little more than a lot of seldom seen people popping up whenever a "hot" tracker gets listed . Should it surprise you that anyone like that would see no point is posting a few simple words in respect for the opportunity given ?

whatcdfan
12-12-2010, 02:45 PM

In case you haven't noticed this section has basically degenerated into little more than a lot of seldom seen people popping up whenever a "hot" tracker gets listed . Should it surprise you that anyone like that would see no point is posting a few simple words in respect for the opportunity given ?

absolutely...........

dexico90
12-13-2010, 12:39 AM
Hehe :) Is this a joke?

That answer goes extra good with Your avatar. I am still laughing to all this. I would like to ask why people bring proofs that are so shitty like that demonoid one. Is that a screenie from 5 years ago or 4 years ago? I know he have to cover his nickname but why he didnt bring some torrents in the SS? So GA poster can see how old is that sh1t... And that can be edited anyway... Even if people want to give false proof there is no effort in it at all... hmmm but reason why I want TL invite is because I got banned at very same tracker. I think I will CHM-ed this thread in my archive...

edit:
hehe one more, why did you got banned for inactivity? i didnt heard anyone got banned because of inactivity just disabled. if you did got banned then it probably wasnt because of inactivity but too much activity maybe?

anon
12-13-2010, 12:59 AM
edit:
hehe one more, why did you got banned for inactivity? i didnt heard anyone got banned because of inactivity just disabled. if you did got banned then it probably wasnt because of inactivity but too much activity maybe?

Banning and disabling are, effectively, the same. TL deletes accounts for inactivity, however.

dexico90
12-13-2010, 01:24 AM
Banning and disabling are, effectively, the same. TL deletes accounts for inactivity, however.

You know that I wont agree on that one because if they disable you for inactivity You can go to irc and say that you were hijacked along with the family and thrown on some lost island so was not possible to log in periodically just to save the account. So for me it goes like this: disabled (probably will accept you back), deleted (ip isn't banned so you can find invite or join on open sign ups), banned (static ip = bye bye for good or as long as you dont get another ip). But I really think that for ban it is more then just inactivity, really. I am not as experienced as you are Anon but it is the way I see it.

anon
12-13-2010, 01:28 AM
So for you, being "disabled" only happens due to inactivity, while being "banned" is an intentional consequence of failure to follow the tracker's rules. Personally, I use the terms interchangeably, but that's fine, I guess. :)

sake
12-13-2010, 09:01 AM
Any other volunteers? :)