PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Exigo

monkeyseat
12-11-2010, 09:31 PM
I'm not sure if you're allowed to type out the name and seeing as everyone else seems to refer to the tracker as E**** I will do so as well.

The first rule of my giveaway is: No PM's.
The second rule of my giveaway is: NO PM's!

If you PM me you are automatically disqualified. I'm not giving this to just about anyone so I require an explanation as to why you deserve to be a member of said tracker. I will NOT give anything to traders and I want you to actually use the tracker.

If you have no real interest in the tracker, its community and its content you can f*** off (pun totally intended!). Take some time and write a proper request, anything along the lines of "give me, will use the account!!" will be ignored.

monkeyseat
12-11-2010, 09:49 PM
I will NOT give anything to traders and I want you to actually use the tracker.
being yourself a trader, i would call that a paradox.Call it whatever you wish but it's how I roll. Perhaps I should clarify the statement: I don't mind people who try to set up an occasional trade (like me) but I have no interest what so ever in giving stuff to "proper" traders, people who list 200 sites in their trade threads for instance. Just because you offer something in return for whatever it is you are looking for it it doesn't mean you're a "trader"/collector who merely tries to become a member of as many trackers as possible just for the sake of it.

The rest of you can fuck off (and take your unrelated, off topic posts with you...). Please, only reply to the thread if you are applying for the giveaway.

izkrys
12-11-2010, 09:59 PM
don't need it anymore

Tokeman
12-12-2010, 02:18 AM
What the hell, I'll bite.
I'd love to join this tracker. Why? Well, mostly out of curiosity, but also because I could use a good lossless site. I lost pedros (which I used a lot btw...) when they reset everyones passes a long while back. I had been given the account (for free) from some one here, but never bothered to update the email (saw no reason to, obviously now I do), so I couldn't reset my password to log back in :(
Anywho, I'm a good member at a few other sites and can provide ratio proofs if needed.
I'm no audiophile (however its spelled) but I do like having good 1/1 rips of my music for storeage and future use. I'm sure they have some unique music to offer, as I hear they have a lot of vynal rips, and I am always downloading random stuff (movies, music, etc) to expand my palet. If user uploads are allowed, I would upload anything I owned that isn't already there, but I can't say for sure that I would have anything unique to offer...

Thanks for the opportunity.

spark
12-12-2010, 02:19 PM
Is it an account?

Nitti
12-12-2010, 02:26 PM
I'm going to throw my hat in and give it a shot.
I've been torrenting for years, so I've got some experience. I love lossless rips as I appreciate my music in the way it was meant to be listened to.
My favourite genre's are all forms of rock and metal, contemporary, and classical music (the masters) I also dl'd the newer stuff for my kids too though.
I've only heard good things about the site but never had the chance to join, and would love the opportunity to judge for myself and be a valued member.
I have good home speeds, but also have a seedbox, and am usually a donor to my sites.
I am willing to provide proofs via pms if necessary.
I'll be very appreciative for the opportunity, and thanks in advance for your consideration.

Sawyer2020
12-12-2010, 07:07 PM
Hello I would like to have this tracker I like HQ music and I never been on that tracker either
I not trading since (seems forever to me ) :D
I'm a good member on all trackers I'm member on and sometimes I get seedbox from friends
Also I heard that it have great community and I would like to be part of it
I wasn't use torrent much last 2 years and I'm back to use it now
and found many of my accounts disabled
thank you in advance
PS : NO PM sent

kukushka
12-12-2010, 08:37 PM
OP never stated if it's account or invite, until he does it, i'd assumed that it's account.. apart from that, would be nice if staff verified somehow if OP in fact has what he offers or maybe it's just a some strange game

Tokeman
12-12-2010, 08:48 PM
anything along the lines of "give me, will use the account!!"

:sleeping:

If he gave an invite, you would then have an account, which he could be implying that he hopes you'll use.
No way to be sure either way on whats posted here at all.

Quarterquack
12-12-2010, 08:51 PM
Agreed, but given the fact that he's either a VIP or an ex-trader with no use for an account that he wanted to stir up debate by offering, I'd always pick the latter, as I will always assume the worst in people that tell others to fuck off based on small talk/normal conversation. I'm willing to admit that I may be wrong, but as far as I know, he has offered nothing that would lend credibility to him being a stellar member over there.

Good luck, though, Tokeman. You've always seemed like a level headed person to me, hope you get what you want.

Progressive
12-15-2010, 12:12 PM
Great giveaway! I have great flac collections so I would appreciate if you could grant me this chance. promise to use not trade.

matrixman
12-15-2010, 01:12 PM
Hi monkeyseat,

I have been looking for exigo for a while now but no one has an invite. THIS IS MY DREAM TRACKER, Ive heard that there is every song and every artist in flac. I can contribute to the community, forum, and help in the IRC. I am part of whatcd and waffles trackers. I will try my best to upload on this wonderfull music trackers. I know this invite wont come easily, but please consider me. I can send proofs over PM anytime with profile links.

Waiting for your reply

thanks a lot

mamado
12-15-2010, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the give, ok i will tell you why ide like to join this tracker even if it looks no chance for get it.

As all music lovers and them who can't running his PC's without running a list of music or videos, i listean to music every time when i have the time, i use my collection, on pc with my great subwoofer or by my likely head phone, mobile n73 express music, or on my classic ipod.

This collection of music, day after day it be more biggest, i download all news music, my favoris artists discoghraphy, and i watching mvids on youtube and dailymotion.
I love house&Trance music (international), and Tunisian rap (national, similar to Hip-hop style).
After joined the trackers, i used direct links shared on the net, but i founded this not efficace and can't find all what i want, so i have joined the trackers, and now i have TT, Waffles and mvids.
Now i look to join the best tracker of music, E***o, because i believe i will find what i want, and i heared a many great things about this tracker, and i hope you can help to get it in.
About the seed and this things, don't worry, i know how to be a good and active member in communitys, and if you want proofs, speedtest, seedox proofs, am ready even if i know this things don't interest you as the application.

Best regards,
mamado

azerty2222
12-17-2010, 05:56 AM
hello
I want to have the tracker Exigo
because I am a great fan of jazz blues funk
old song 50's 60's 70's 80's
for me I do not really need Exigo btmusic gonna give me great pleasure but can not find that then I applied here to share a Seedbox I am not gonna be a problem
for the great singer I love
johnny guitar watson
johnny cash

Funkin'
12-17-2010, 07:04 AM
johnny guitar watson

Nice one. :) I personally love his Funk Anthology. That's the album that got me into Watson.

aly13
12-19-2010, 08:47 PM
I'l try to apply for this; i love music like most of the people more or less so i want to join this traker i saw some reviews threads and im very curious i only download music from my general trakers im in.Im in the bitorrent world from about 4 years and i have good care of my accounts so if you consider my application fel free to pm me.

Regards
aly13

mamado
12-28-2010, 12:16 PM
So ?...

hisamrain
12-28-2010, 02:15 PM
in the past, I had oink this site is a great tracker and its content is awesome in music and I have a lot of albums from this wonderful site after oink closed I don’t have any music tracker and I downloaded my favorite music's from music community like muzicforums, musicbanter and etc….. When I saw your giveaway to Exigo I became very happy and my memory is back of my days in oink, I heared about exigo but I could not get an invitation to this site in spite of my attempts continued and I would like you to bring me this dream to give me the honor to be a member of this wonderful site I wish the dream came true I would like to give me the honor to be a member of this amazing and great tracker.

ScottK
12-28-2010, 02:28 PM
So ?...

so ?...

bigdaddydude
12-28-2010, 03:06 PM
What the hey, I will throw that hat in. I have always liked music from the older generation because I dislike the Lady GaGa, Ke$ha and Justin Bieber teen pop that the radio stations constantly play over and over. They don't know what true music is. Back in the day, you actually had to sing very good and be on pitch in order to get a recording contract but today it's different. I only want the best quality available and I'm getting into lossless now. The ability to choose from 5 different 'stylesheets' is a great idea I often 'shout' in the shoutbox. I can provide profile links, speedtests and seedbox proof if needed. Best of luck to everyone.

ScottK
12-28-2010, 03:19 PM
I have always liked music from the older generation

such as?.. (i can check for you if what & waffles have them in case you dont have account)

I only want the best quality available and I'm getting into lossless now.

I dont know how can E have "the best" quality available, when What (Perfect FLACs) & Waffles (Iron) just did the same.. could you make me clear a bit on terms "the best"? thanks

A
12-28-2010, 04:41 PM
such as?.. (i can check for you if what & waffles have them in case you dont have account)

I only want the best quality available and I'm getting into lossless now.
He is asking for Exigo, not What/Waffle.When he wants any of those, he'll request them.

I dont know how can E have "the best" quality available, when What (Perfect FLACs) & Waffles (Iron) just did the same.. could you make me clear a bit on terms "the best"? thanks
Then there is no need for Exigo to exist if What & Waffles has everything that Exigo offers :unsure:

dannyyelly
12-28-2010, 04:41 PM
@scott-- its too obvious why he wants the tracker,, you just want to make him say it , dont you? :naughty:

anon
12-28-2010, 04:55 PM
When I saw your giveaway to Exigo I became very happy and my memory is back of my days in oink, I heared about exigo but I could not get an invitation to this site

What and Waffles, pal.

ScottK
12-28-2010, 05:04 PM
He is asking for Exigo, not What/Waffle.When he wants any of those, he'll request them.
i just curious what artists didnt make to What/Waffles/Rutracker but made it to E :idunno:

Then there is no need for Exigo to exist if What & Waffles has everything that Exigo offers :unsure:
i have experience SeX exist when SCC/RevTT has everything it could offer :mellow:

@scott-- its too obvious why he wants the tracker,, you just want to make him say it , dont you? :naughty:
i want to know answer about 1st quote. but if you said obvious, so.. :ermm:

A
12-28-2010, 05:13 PM
i just curious what artists didnt make to What/Waffles/Rutracker but made it to E :idunno:
If you don't know what Exigo offers, then how can you suggest those trackers instead of Exigo? If those questions were coming from someone who is a member of Exigo, then it would have made sense.Are you?

i have experience SeX exist when SCC/RevTT has everything it could offer :mellow:
Does people use SceneXpress on the same level as others use SCC/RevTT? That should answer your question?

ScottK
12-28-2010, 05:21 PM
If you don't know what Exigo offers, then how can you suggest those trackers instead of Exigo? If those questions were coming from someone who is a member of Exigo, then it would have made sense.Are you?
no, and my judgement come from screenshot of their torrent.
again, if he already give band/artist's name, and it available on those 3 tracker i mention, i think it bring some meaning? make sense?

Does people use SceneXpress on the same level as others use SCC/RevTT? That should answer your question?
so i should say like this? " i see SCC exist when RevTT has what it offer?"

What and Waffles, pal.

and Rutracker

A
12-28-2010, 06:12 PM
no, and my judgement come from screenshot of their torrent.
Judging from screenshots ... .. . heh

again, if he already give band/artist's name, and it available on those 3 tracker i mention, i think it bring some meaning? make sense?
No, people join many places so that they can have more sources and selection to get content from.If a tracker is well maintained, organized, with knowledgeable people and has good amount of content, for a music collector its worth his efforts to be a member.Moreover, trackers like Pedro and Exigo has strict rules for ripping, ensuring the torrents that are uploaded are perfect FLACs.Thats another attraction for audiophiles, to have trustworthy rips.

so i should say like this? " i see SCC exist when RevTT has what it offer?"
If you think RevTT has everything that SCC indexes, then I cannot say how wrong you are.Every well established tracker offers something different from others, be it content, pretimes, speed, retention, community, exclusive encodes, security etc.Thats why people show an interest to be a member.It should be obvious.

Disme
12-28-2010, 07:04 PM
A true audiphile would buy his music instead of spreading or collecting it for free since he would respect the artists he liked so much.

All those claiming to be 'true audiophiles', but in the mean time disrespect those artists they adore so much are one big bunch of hypochrites!

A
12-28-2010, 07:24 PM
A true audiphile would buy his music instead of spreading or collecting it for free since he would respect the artists he liked so much.

All those claiming to be 'true audiophiles', but in the mean time disrespect those artists they adore so much are one big bunch of hypochrites!
Give them money, they will support the artists.

brento
12-28-2010, 09:36 PM

we would if we had the green brotha

snap3r
12-29-2010, 01:54 AM
I would like to vouch for Nitti if my word means anything.You wont waste your invite on him :)

r3volut1onx
12-29-2010, 10:32 AM
wow amazing giveaway indeed

ScottK
12-29-2010, 01:36 PM
Judging from screenshots ... .. . heh
so what that had to do with selection of artists?

trackers like Pedro and Exigo has strict rules for ripping, ensuring the torrents that are uploaded are perfect FLACs.
so you saying Perfect FLACs on What not perfect like on P's? may i got 1 or 2 name so i can compare?

If you think RevTT has everything that SCC indexes, then I cannot say how wrong you are.Every well established tracker offers something different from others, be it content, pretimes, speed, retention, community, exclusive encodes, security etc.
i can understand about content & security, but the rest of reason, show you arent different than other collector

Thats why people show an interest to be a member.It should be obvious.
o'realy? for pretime?

anon
12-29-2010, 04:44 PM
wow amazing giveaway indeed

The best part is that the thread starter practically hasn't visited ever since posting it. :idunno:

Tokeman
12-29-2010, 04:54 PM
Maybe they are on vacation for the holidays, thread was off to a slow start, and maybe they thought it would get more responses in a shorter period of time. Or maybe they just don't want to follow through anymore due to responses. If its the latter, hopefully they will post and close this thread.

Slickerey
12-29-2010, 06:56 PM
The best part is that the thread starter practically hasn't visited ever since posting it. :idunno:
I was going to point that out but you beat me to it. :(

A
12-30-2010, 04:52 AM
so what that had to do with selection of artists?

trackers like Pedro and Exigo has strict rules for ripping, ensuring the torrents that are uploaded are perfect FLACs.
so you saying Perfect FLACs on What not perfect like on P's? may i got 1 or 2 name so i can compare?

If you think RevTT has everything that SCC indexes, then I cannot say how wrong you are.Every well established tracker offers something different from others, be it content, pretimes, speed, retention, community, exclusive encodes, security etc.
i can understand about content & security, but the rest of reason, show you arent different than other collector

Thats why people show an interest to be a member.It should be obvious.
o'realy? for pretime?
:frusty:

Slickerey
12-30-2010, 06:23 PM
Excessive quoting.

You wasted 2KB of my bandwidth. Not good. :noes:

ScottK
12-31-2010, 06:39 AM
:wave:
:lol:

hagckz0r
12-31-2010, 10:59 PM
Excessive quoting.

You wasted 2KB of my bandwidth. Not good. :noes:

ok, +1 so it's 4KB are u mad now ? :p

izkrys
01-01-2011, 06:20 AM
Last Activity: 13th Dec 2010 02:39
i have a feeling, that this invite will never be given

razvy
01-01-2011, 05:05 PM
Well, I'm gonna try to get that E****. I have a lot of lossless and allways looking for something new, and sometimes I do not find the music I want on the trackers I have. My favourite genres are varies, from punk to drum and bass, from trance to dubstep and rock. I hope my post will be considered in the race for E****.
Have a nice day and happy new year!

anon
01-01-2011, 05:13 PM
My favourite genres are varies, from punk to drum and bass, from trance to dubstep and rock.

I may be wrong, but from what I've heard and seen (in reviews), Exigo doesn't have much of most of those genres.

razvy
01-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Are you still alive, anon-sbi?

Thanks for the info, this was the first usefull post I was reading from you.
Well, it's good to know that...

ScottK
01-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Are you still alive, anon-sbi?

Thanks for the info, this was the first usefull post I was reading from you.
Well, it's good to know that...

why would that be useless?

anon
01-01-2011, 05:36 PM
why would that be useless?

He still holds a grudge from when I "spammed" a giveaway thread of his some time ago, I guess.

razvy
01-01-2011, 05:40 PM
You are kinda right. :lol:

ScottK
01-01-2011, 05:45 PM
You are kinda right. :lol:

so basicly your post are useless, not him :snooty:

razvy
01-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Nope. You 2 are useless.
Why mod's doesn't make anything with stupid people like you?

ScottK
01-01-2011, 05:53 PM
Nope. You 2 are useless.

ok, im useless, you are the star :yup:

anon
01-01-2011, 05:53 PM

Maybe they aren't overly sensitive about shit, unlike you.

gamesover
01-01-2011, 06:34 PM
Last Activity: 13th Dec 2010 02:39
i have a feeling, that this invite will never be given

So it sounds like he's giving away an invite application?

Cabalo
01-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Nope. You 2 are useless.
Suggest me what should I do, please.

fedje
01-15-2011, 10:30 PM
HI

Well proberly its to late, but i will give it a chance. Im a big user of pedro. Just say that im a huge fan of real good sound. Always use flac, thats is the only thing that is usefull. I cant stand mp3 format, i cant stand lissen to music in that format. and i know that e*** is a very hard tracker to get an invite, well its almost impossible. and i have heard that they have a lot of jazz and world music, my favour.
Well i hope you will consider me, im humble and very greatful if u consider me, and of course i will use it.
regards

IdolEyes787
01-15-2011, 11:10 PM
HI

Well proberly its to late, but i will give it a chance. Im a big user of pedro. Just say that im a huge fan of real good sound. Always use flac, thats is the only thing that is usefull. I cant stand mp3 format, i cant stand lissen to music in that format. and i know that e*** is a very hard tracker to get an invite, well its almost impossible. and i have heard that they have a lot of jazz and world music, my favour.
Well i hope you will consider me, im humble and very greatful if u consider me, and of course i will use it.
regards
Besides the fact that the "giveaway" was fake , besides the fact that anyone who says something like
Always use flac, thats is the only thing that is usefull is either unfamiliar with English or an outright idiot there is this which basically, as I understand the situation , discounts you from consideration by any legitimate member of that site.
see that post is old, but have you found it, or will you consider another tracker????

Waddafocky
01-16-2011, 12:48 AM
Always use flac, thats is the only thing that is usefull.
IdolEyes, he's right: FLAC > Live I've been saying that all along.

IdolEyes787
01-16-2011, 01:42 AM
I wouldn't know , I spend too much time trying to get into l33t sites to dabble in reality .
Btw just out of curiosity what is the bitrate for live and who encodes it?

anon
01-16-2011, 03:02 AM
I cant stand mp3 format, i cant stand lissen to music in that format.

I'd like it if you were able to elaborate on this. That and the relevancy of Exigo being so hard to get invited to or not. It's not like you're going to enjoy the music more if it's rare or something. :unsure:

Waddafocky
01-16-2011, 04:44 AM
I wouldn't know , I spend too much time trying to get into l33t sites to dabble in reality .
I hear it's a group called D0G or 0DG or something like that. They're all right - they've been around for more than a billion years, so you would think that they could do better than 320kbps though. Some of my really smart audiophile friends told me you can't tell the difference between that and real life, but I think FLAC is better because it's lossless.

ScottK
01-16-2011, 07:02 AM
FLAC is better because Exigo is rare. Period

anon
01-16-2011, 10:43 AM

But LW, What and Waffles aren't rare, therefore FLAC isn't better, and... :wacko:

ScottK
01-16-2011, 11:09 AM
lemme solve this.. :ermm:

IdolEyes787
01-16-2011, 02:26 PM
I hear it's a group called D0G or 0DG or something like that. They're all right - they've been around for more than a billion years, so you would think that they could do better than 320kbps though. Some of my really smart audiophile friends told me you can't tell the difference between that and real life, but I think FLAC is better because it's lossless.

:lol:
Btw I hear that a lot of people have problems with DOG , to the point that many won't even bother listening to them anymore.

Anyway in my relatively brief stay in the bt world I've witnessed the rise of the FLAC acolytes and it is my considered opinion that the vast majority assume that mantle seeing it as some sort of shortcut to coolness as opposed to being able to discern any real difference on their part.

Now if possible and DOG willing I may yet last long enough to see the rise of discernible intelligence.

Waddafocky
01-16-2011, 04:02 PM
The thing with D0G is that they're not scene so sceners won't listen to them and they're not on Exigo so the BT world doesn't respect them.

Also, the thing about FLACoclytes is that an audible difference doesn't matter, as you've said. All you need is a 100% log file to make sure the music is better.

bijoy
01-17-2011, 11:38 AM

the tracker in your signature is not rare so, what about the content there? :huh:

ScottK
01-17-2011, 11:50 AM
i still try to figure it out..im concentrating..

anon
01-17-2011, 05:26 PM
the tracker in your signature is not rare so, what about the content there? :huh:

On What.cd? I think we already know how awesome it is.

whatcdfan
01-18-2011, 03:12 PM
i still try to figure it out..im concentrating..

You are concentrating to ascertain how much content a tracker has :unsure:

get8p
02-21-2011, 04:33 PM
Id like to have 1, I would make a big ratio and give invites to people who also need it! Cuz I know how its bad, to want something, but not be able to get it.
Shitty request but true XD

anon
02-21-2011, 04:58 PM
Id like to have 1, I would make a big ratio and give invites to people who also need it! Cuz I know how its bad, to want something, but not be able to get it.
Shitty request but true XD

Firstly, you may be interested on knowing that the thread starter hasn't visited since mid-December 2010. Secondly, I'd hardly call making "a big ratio" something good - since on a pure ratio system as I believe Exigo's is, you'll have left other two people with a sub-par ratio if you reach 3.0, for example. Finally, their invite system doesn't work like "you're PU, you get 3 invites". They must be requested with a very good reason, you must vouch for the person you want to invite, and their staff will check his record on other music-related trackers.

get8p
02-21-2011, 05:01 PM
Thx 4 explanation. But I guess Id take care of all it=)

anon
02-21-2011, 05:04 PM
I guess Id take care of all it=)

In that case, please use your magic powers to bring the thread starter back to life. :D

get8p
02-21-2011, 05:07 PM
Uh, ough...not now, my powers doesnt work that way
XD

Vorx
02-22-2011, 10:40 PM
Wow, big thread...

skywalker91
02-26-2011, 05:53 AM
need one Exigo :) it's my Dream

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1174522018.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

get8p
03-11-2011, 09:42 PM
Oh please close it. Dont burn my eyes.

RayJuniored
03-12-2011, 12:51 AM
Oh my god, the exigo is my dream tracker i dream about it every night and when i wake up and think about it all day and sometimes when i'm at work i think about it too and even when i'm walking home i wonder if they're ever gonna invite me becuz it is my dream tracker. I love flac becuz it's the best i listen to flac all day and sometimes i even dream of flacs becuz flacs are real and mp3s are not really real. I'm on demonoid right now and their flacs aren't really real either, not like exigo flacs, those are real. Please pick me and i promise to use exigo flacs all day and all night long.

anon
03-12-2011, 01:10 AM
Oh my god, the exigo is my dream tracker i dream about it every night and when i wake up and think about it all day and sometimes when i'm at work i think about it too and even when i'm walking home i wonder if they're ever gonna invite me becuz it is my dream tracker. I love flac becuz it's the best i listen to flac all day and sometimes i even dream of flacs becuz flacs are real and mp3s are not really real. I'm on demonoid right now and their flacs aren't really real either, not like exigo flacs, those are real. Please pick me and i promise to use exigo flacs all day and all night long.

What a sad and miserable FLACtastic life you live, bro. I envy you and your dreams about trackers, which I never had. :(

waffler
03-12-2011, 04:27 AM

Gee, I had the same feelings for demonoid before I got in. So dare you try and speak a word against demonoid. :snooty:

megabyteme
03-12-2011, 05:44 AM
Gee, I had the same feelings for demonoid before I got in. So dare you try and speak a word against demonoid. :snooty:

Yo mama uses Demonoid flacs.