PDA

View Full Version : [Request] i need bitme.org

fedora
12-12-2010, 10:59 PM
hi every body if any one can help me i am searching for an invite for bitme.org and i have an account in bitspyder with fair ratio i hope u wil help me

ManyThanks.

anon
12-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Looking at your post history, it looks like you want it a lot, heh.

What's specifically on BitMe that you can't find elsewhere?

johhny
12-13-2010, 02:34 PM
@fedora i won't fill such a crappy request :frusty:

Hombre
12-13-2010, 03:43 PM
pm me for talk.

ScottK
12-13-2010, 06:19 PM

why? he need to lie tell about his NASA job, engineering stuff, study, college, cat, or his new 86" LCD TV first? how you can see fake proof :ermm:

Expeto
12-14-2010, 08:00 PM
I think he actually needs to care enough to actually write more than few sentences or give a good reply to anon's question

Waddafocky
12-14-2010, 09:18 PM

why? he need to lie tell about his NASA job, engineering stuff, study, college, cat, or his new 86" LCD TV first? how you can see fake proof :ermm:

Scott, you are not quite IdolEyez, cine, or anon yet, but keep plugging away, man - you're great!

bijoy
12-14-2010, 09:33 PM
hi every body if any one can help me i am searching for an invite for bitme.org and i have an account in bitspyder with fair ratio i hope u wil help me

ManyThanks.

If you give me one FTWR invite then I can give you bitme invite, and also you have to show me at least 15 ratio proofs (fake) in which you have uploaded at least 10TB.. SOunds good? :unsure:

Scott, you are not quite IdolEyez, cine, or anon yet, but keep plugging away, man - you're great!

Idol is the real icon, didn't see cine in this section and anon? his posts looks like general to me.. So, it mught just be too early to compare scottk with those guys..

Waddafocky
12-14-2010, 09:57 PM
I also forgot ringhunter. Cine is usually around, just not in this post. Also, anon is not as regular, but when he shows up, it's worth it. But I agree, Idol is the master of forum posting.

Although a lot of ScottK's post don't match up to the one I quoted, he has his moments. He just needs to sharpen his wit and make it more consistent.

Also, it doesn't look like OP is coming back, so maybe it's time to let this thread pass away.

anon
12-14-2010, 10:25 PM
If you give me one FTWR invite then I can give you bitme invite

Oh, so you're a trader? :shifty:

Idol is the real icon, didn't see cine in this section and anon? his posts looks like general to me..

True, I can only dream of having the same wit as the aforementioned members. :(

I'm honored Anarkial considers my trolling here and there "worth it", however. :D

ScottK
12-14-2010, 11:19 PM
luckily i only half of them.i got booted for 1 month (till 24th dec) in other popular forum for speak my opinion, oh yes with open mind
what would happen to idol,cine,anon,etc if they join that forum? :shifty:

anon
12-14-2010, 11:31 PM

I'd ask them to ban me directly so that I can quickly start not caring.

ScottK
12-15-2010, 10:44 PM
I'd ask them to ban me directly so that I can quickly start not caring.

i get some infraction and ban twice already. give up so fast sarge anon? :rolleyes:

anon
12-15-2010, 10:58 PM
give up so fast sarge anon? :rolleyes:

I'd be accomplishing just about the same as you, just much faster... :ermm:

Cabalo
12-15-2010, 11:04 PM
luckily i only half of them.i got booted for 1 month (till 24th dec) in other popular forum for speak my opinion, oh yes with open mind

It's amazing people are getting bans at boards where everyone is so nice to each other, and just share invites without expecting anything in return but a warm feeling of helping the "needy" ones.

:shifty:

ScottK
12-16-2010, 05:46 PM
It's amazing people are getting bans at boards where everyone is so nice to each other, and just share invites without expecting anything in return but a warm feeling of helping the "needy" ones.

:shifty:

1. you sure heard about licking-licking thingy before?
2. we have rep system to trade with invite which is nice to make you feel l337. you know, long bar, short bar..grey..orange.. :shifty:
sometimes blue?

anon
12-16-2010, 06:02 PM
2. we have rep system to trade with invite which is nice to make you feel l337. you know, long bar, short bar..grey..orange.. :shifty:
sometimes blue?

What kind of drugs have you been taking? :blink:

ScottK
12-16-2010, 06:31 PM
not drugs, just tell what i did when i one a new member

whatcdfan
12-16-2010, 06:34 PM
u r really want to be orange?

ScottK
12-16-2010, 06:36 PM
u r really want to be orange?

im not using NZB nor care about it. so i guess not.

Waddafocky
12-16-2010, 06:57 PM
Am I the only confused one here?

CleverMan
12-16-2010, 07:25 PM
sometimes blue?
lol never knew what those colours mean, but about blue stars i thought they are meant for indicating moderators here, not for super-elite-feeling :)

ScottK
12-16-2010, 07:37 PM
not for super-elite-feeling :)

sure. i believe Cabalo felt the same :yup:

.. :lol: