PDA

View Full Version : [Request] F*N request

bigboy1989
12-16-2010, 02:57 PM
Finally i have decided to post this thread , i know that some peoples already poste request for FTN so ill give it a try too.

A few things about me

I love to watch movies in my free time and play games ,i spend my 3 to 4 hours on internet everyday,i can't live without internet anymore maybe when my heads hurt, i started torrenting from public tracker and now have good knowledge of torrenting and currently using private trackers. , I am active member on all site which i use , i am member of those trackers only which i use regularly , whatever i download i keep on seeding till 3 week and sometimes i seed more if there is no seeder , because if i am getting stuff from a tracker then we have to give them back also by keep on seeding.

F*N is one of the famous and reputed tracker i have heard in my life , and it is very hard to get in also , but today i have decided to post i have seen some of member trying to geth invite of F*N so far. And also i am today trying my luck on forum , may be some of my friends look this thread and think about me .

Any requirement i will provide in PM

Regards
bigboy1989

whatcdfan
12-16-2010, 02:59 PM
u could have used a better font or bigger font size instead

bigboy1989
12-16-2010, 03:05 PM
neah i like this way maybe in some other thread
xP

anon
12-16-2010, 04:51 PM
OK, let me be the first one to spam this request say the following.

F*N is one of the famous and reputed tracker i have heard in my life , and it is very hard to get in also , but today i have decided to post i have seen some of member trying to geth invite of F*N so far. And also i am today trying my luck on forum , may be some of my friends look this thread and think about me .

FTN's just another 0-Day tracker. It has packs, just like most other similar sites, and is ratio-free, just like Pretome or GFT. If you already have one or more accounts on 0-Day trackers (such as TL, IPT, SCC, RevTT...), you probably can access more content than on FTN alone. And that's about it.

Just my two cents, of course. :)

ScottK
12-16-2010, 05:16 PM
let me be second..with question

do you copy paste this from somewhere?
seriously, all this look familiar to me :unsure:

izkrys
12-16-2010, 05:25 PM
OK, let me be the first one to spam this request say the following.

FTN's just another 0-Day tracker. It has packs, just like most other similar sites, and is ratio-free, just like Pretome or GFT. If you already have one or more accounts on 0-Day trackers (such as TL, IPT, SCC, RevTT...), you probably can access more content than on FTN alone. And that's about it.

Just my two cents, of course. :)

let me be second..with question

do you copy paste this from somewhere?
seriously, all this look familiar to me :unsure:

so what do you want to hear? =)
i want to join FTN because it very good 0-day tracker with great pre-times, high speeds, exclusive rare content i want very 1337 tracker to trade it with another collectors

karachidude
12-16-2010, 05:28 PM
if ur looking for content,speed and ratioless,gft is the best tracker without a doudt..ftn is a little more secure,smaller,so the community side is a bit more active,but ftn only host scene stuff while gft also host a number of p2p releases

bigboy1989
12-16-2010, 05:34 PM
@anon-sbi yeah i know but as i heard they make some packe by them selfe that its hard to geth (heard from some site)
@ScottK not sure cuz i readeed a lot requests fro F*N so i had a lots of lines i my head (maybe i did)
@izkrys lol
@karachidude never heard about that tracker can you tell me something more about it

anon
12-16-2010, 05:38 PM
@anon-sbi yeah i know but as i heard they make some packe by them selfe that its hard to geth (heard from some site)

For example..? :unsure:

@karachidude never heard about that tracker can you tell me something more about it

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-tracker-reviews-189/t-gft-tracker-review-389672

karachidude
12-16-2010, 05:42 PM
my personal favourit tracker for packs is scc,they prolly have more packs than packme.in,and even the old ones are fast,and they are all freeleech..lol..packs cant be considered a speciality limited to ftn ,as most trackers roll out packs frequently,packs at ftn arnt hard to get,thier packs only have scene stuff,which u could find at most sites.
---
gft is a ratioless tracker like ftn,but trumps at content,my favorite place

ScottK
12-16-2010, 05:55 PM
so what do you want to hear? =)

honest reason? :idunno:
oh well..dont tell me you believe that was his honest reason?
but i can pretend i believe him, if that makes you comfortable :cheers:

bigboy1989
12-16-2010, 05:59 PM
wow great tracker i must said is looks like even better than F*N ok does anyone have invite for GFT if not ill close this thread