PDA

View Full Version : [Request] TOG - Tracker Of Gods

cristina1
12-18-2010, 11:30 AM
I had another thread requesting German trackers. With the help of LubTheStaringCat I was able to sign up to a German tracker. Right now I am a member in 3 German trackers. Unfortunately these trackers only have about 2000 torrents with very slow speed and very, very few peers. For example in one of the trackers I have to limit my upload speed to 500kB/s.(their rule).
I read a review about TOG - Tracker Of Gods and it seams to be exactly what I am looking for. It has about 15000 torrents with good speed. It is easier to get in, not like in TS or TH. I know what TS is, have no idea what TH is.
I am learning German and that's the reason I want to be part of this tracker.(other fast German trackers as well).
I can provide proofs and so on.
Thank you!

ScottK
12-18-2010, 12:32 PM
how about learning German through Rosetta Stone?
why need a tracker

cristina1
12-18-2010, 12:55 PM
how about learning German through Rosetta Stone?
why need a tracker

Are there more than 5 levels of Rosetta Stone for German?I did the five levels.Those are good only for beginners.

Stabber
12-18-2010, 01:52 PM
Hopefully polarbear will come to the rescue ;)

ScottK
12-18-2010, 02:01 PM
so how would joining a German tracker would help more than Rosetta?

antrax34130
12-18-2010, 02:13 PM
ScottK what happened on t-i.com?

Mooi1990
12-18-2010, 02:18 PM

Watching movies with german audio and german / english subs, whatever you prefer, can help a lot.

@cristina. Which german tracker (still 3 ? ) did you join?

ScottK
12-18-2010, 02:24 PM
oh, i received a lot of PM here and tracker about this already..
i dont know i have fan friend concern for me :P
i was banned for 1month because insulting other member (at least what i read on reason)

for my epeen enlargement, here some PM from music tracker :naughty:

r u the legendary ScottK from T.I

:lol:

Watching movies with german audio and german / english subs, whatever you prefer, can help a lot.

i actually never thought about this. good reason..

Mooi1990
12-18-2010, 02:26 PM
BTW. TOG invites are closed for a long long time.

You have two options:

1. try to get an account from a TOG member

2. send my an pm, why you would like to become a TOG member and I can forward it to TOG Staff. Sometimes they let you in.

cristina1
12-18-2010, 02:29 PM

@cristina. Which german tracker (still 3 ? ) did you join?

phoenix tracker, bitworld, ghost city

As for how is a german tracker help me:
Rosetta Stone is good foe beginners.You end up by learning only sentences and words.It is not enough when one wants to work in Germany.
You need to hear people speak the language as they do it every day, not only the grammatical correct way. When one wants to speak with a native speaker after completing RS one would sound like reading from the dictionary.

ScottK
12-18-2010, 02:34 PM
and how many German tracker actually exist? i know TS only (i think there is some,but i totally forget the name)

whatcdfan
12-18-2010, 02:54 PM
some time ago i too had a craze to learn foreign languages and for that i went largely into music listening poetry and using lyrics and online translators to fetch the actual meanings

cristina1
12-18-2010, 03:22 PM
BTW. TOG invites are closed for a long long time.

You have two options:

1. try to get an account from a TOG member

2. send my an pm while you would like to become a TOG member and I can forward it to TOG Staff. Sometimes they let you in.

Thank you. I will pm you.

anon
12-18-2010, 04:36 PM
For example in one of the trackers I have to limit my upload speed to 500kB/s.(their rule).

That's a pretty stupid rule. :blink:

I know what TS is, have no idea what TH is.

TH is TorrentHeaven, and they're a closed shop just like ToG.

Good luck, I hope the latter's staff lets you join. :)

and how many German tracker actually exist?

Many, but from what some friends told me, only a few are worth joining.

Polarbear
12-18-2010, 05:41 PM
The best German trackers are Quorks and TS. You can pretty much forget about the rest. TS invites are closed. No chance to get in.

I don't have any invites for Quorks left, but they have an invite channel:

irc://irc.chaoz-irc.org/quorks
#quorks-invite

or

http://quorks.ath.cx/chat/invite.php

21,000 torrents by the way.

cristina1
12-18-2010, 09:51 PM
The best German trackers are Quorks and TS. You can pretty much forget about the rest. TS invites are closed. No chance to get in.

I don't have any invites for Quorks left, but they have an invite channel:

irc://irc.chaoz-irc.org/quorks
#quorks-invite

or

http://quorks.ath.cx/chat/invite.php

21,000 torrents by the way.

Thank you. I will try.

Lucifer9999
12-20-2010, 10:57 PM
there is intertracker.org ... good german site, is invite only, but i think u should get an invite a lot easier than others... almost 10.000 torrents...

cristina1
12-21-2010, 02:53 PM
there is intertracker.org ... good german site, is invite only, but i think u should get an invite a lot easier than others... almost 10.000 torrents...
Thanks for the info.For now I am good with the invite I received with the help of Polarbear.Thank you for the irc links.They invited me.