PDA

View Full Version : J-dye

iLOVENZB
12-18-2010, 08:24 PM
A thread dedicated to J-dyre's nicks...

luvpc
MOrtORheAd

These nicks were just from yesterday :ermm:.

Cabalo
12-18-2010, 10:52 PM
You are missing 239 nicks. True story.

JPaul
12-18-2010, 11:02 PM
I assume he hasn't worked out you have a cookie on his PC which tells you every time a new user is logging on from the PC of an existing one.

I mean FFS, all he has to do is use firefox and make it accept cookies per session rather than making them permanent. It's not like it's complicated.

ScottK
12-18-2010, 11:32 PM
dont miss any nick today.hard challenge

KFlint
12-19-2010, 12:04 AM
Every time you log in with a different user your session cookie is replaced anyway.

It's not like he wants to hide from us though hehe

tesco
12-19-2010, 12:54 AM
I assume he hasn't worked out you have a cookie on his PC which tells you every time a new user is logging on from the PC of an existing one.

I mean FFS, all he has to do is use firefox and make it accept cookies per session rather than making them permanent. It's not like it's complicated.
We don't need to do anything to track him, he comes to us.

JPaul
12-19-2010, 12:18 PM
Every time you log in with a different user your session cookie is replaced anyway.

It's not like he wants to hide from us though hehe

Don't you use permanent cookies placed on the users PC.

JPaul
12-19-2010, 12:20 PM

Not much of a spanner if he actually comes to you and tells you his new account.

He's not using the same IP every time as well. FFS how stupid does someone have to be.

tesco
12-19-2010, 03:55 PM

Not much of a spanner if he actually comes to you and tells you his new account.

He's not using the same IP every time as well. FFS how stupid does someone have to be.
His IP always starts with the same 2 numbers, unfortunately there's a few other users on that too.

anon
12-19-2010, 05:25 PM
His IP always starts with the same 2 numbers, unfortunately there's a few other users on that too.

So he was lying when he told me to fuck off, because he had learned to use Tor...

tesco
12-19-2010, 08:54 PM

So he was lying when he told me to fuck off, because he had learned to use Tor...
I'm not saying he didn't learn to use it, but he doesn't.

KFlint
12-19-2010, 11:55 PM
He simple wants to annoy people, hiding would defeat the point.