PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Holiday Giveaway! Traders & scum don't even try.

Chief_Garbonzo
12-21-2010, 09:37 PM
Yo!

Ok, so its the holidays, and I'm feeling good. I would love to help some people out. I keep seeing requests with people asking for invites to places I have invites to but I never can give them because lately the person asking has a post history full of trades or defects. :pinch: So maybe if I do it this way, the good users around here can see it and reply in here. :cool: Now this isn't your typical giveaway, I'm not going to list all the places I have invites to. I can say though I have many invites to different places though. So if there is a specific place you would like to be a part of just reply in here and we will take it from there. If I'm not on the site you are requesting I will reply and tell you so or maybe suggest a different site I do have an extra invite to that is similar to the one your requesting. Now, lets get this out of the way; I am not going to just invite anyone to the place they ask for. You must be qualified to be at the place your asking for. You may ask what are the qualifications? Well, depending on the site you ask for it the qualifications are different. I'm not gonna post a list or rules and such for each site, I will get a general feel for you through what your asking for and your post history and your overall positive presence around FST. A lot of my friends on here and past invitees know that I like to shoot some pm's back and forth discussing details and to get to know yah. If you have traded, even just once, don't bother. If you only come here to FST to ask for invites and nothing else, don't bother. If you are not a good general user around here, don't bother. If you post once a month around here, don't bother. I'm looking to help good quality users around here who always have a smile on their face and are an asset to the FST community. :D Don't be scared to ask for help to a place that you want to be apart of, even if its qualified as one of the e-peen sites.. there's an old saying.. "It never hurts to ask." If I say No, don't get mad and take it personal please. Criticism can be healthy and can perhaps help you change things that may help you in the future here. ;)

I'm hoping I can help some people out around here. If this gets out of hand or turns into an epic fail - no worries, I'll close the thread. :P
--edit NO Pm's unless I ask you to please. I knew I forgot something. hehhe.

Tokeman
12-21-2010, 09:52 PM
No Xmas invites for the scum eh?
Awe...
Nice giveaway though. Hope you find some quality people to invite :)

aly13
12-21-2010, 11:12 PM
I can apply? Im not sure if im really active here,i leave this on your opinion...just let me know.

Chief_Garbonzo
12-22-2010, 03:27 AM
No Xmas invites for the scum eh?
Awe...
Nice giveaway though. Hope you find some quality people to invite :)
Correct, no invites or friendship for scum! I am here to spread holiday cheer to people on Santa Garbonzo's good list. :D

I can apply? Im not sure if im really active here,i leave this on your opinion...just let me know.
You're more than welcome to speak your mind in my thread. :) So what may you be looking for this holiday season young aly13 grasshoppa?? Perhaps the chief can maybe help you? Are you still in Romania?

nilingyi
12-22-2010, 09:04 AM
haha,Thanks very much!And merry XMS to you!

aslanozzy
12-22-2010, 09:52 AM
Hey Chief,

great thing you are doing here, especially this time of year.

Im interested in revtt, hope you can help.

ScottK
12-22-2010, 10:31 AM
i'll throw in some help too if i can to request on this thread :happy:

p/s: dude above me http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/428539-waffles-account

bigboy1989
12-22-2010, 02:03 PM
Hey grat giveaway by the way i was trying to geth in FTN but someones on FST convince me that gft is much better so if you can help me with that i would be grateful

whatcdfan
12-22-2010, 02:52 PM
If you only come here to FST to ask for invites and nothing else, don't bother. If you are not a good general user around here, don't bother. If you post once a month around here, don't bother

thats the rule i wanna see in every giveaway but sadly some of our inviters dont care and hand out invites to some people who only come to FST to get invited

Expeto
12-22-2010, 03:38 PM
great giveaway chief, it is surely original.

If you only come here to FST to ask for invites and nothing else, don't bother. If you are not a good general user around here, don't bother. If you post once a month around here, don't bother

thats the rule i wanna see in every giveaway but sadly some of our inviters dont care and hand out invites to some people who only come to FST to get invited

yeah, its sad that many of giveaways are nothing but trade preparation...

Cabalo
12-22-2010, 04:45 PM
It has been attempted in the past, with no results. I remember Idol and me did something similar.

I honestly wish you find acceptable candidates looking for trackers they will actually use, not just because they are rare.

Good luck my friend, don't get let down by the frustration that will ensue.

anon
12-22-2010, 05:30 PM
It has been attempted in the past, with no results. I remember Idol and me did something similar.

I thought Idol had invited a couple of users somewhere in his Christmas ungiveaway last year? :unsure:

And yes, those threads were awesome. :D

aly13
12-22-2010, 07:21 PM
You're more than welcome to speak your mind in my thread. :) So what may you be looking for this holiday season young aly13 grasshoppa?? Perhaps the chief can maybe help you? Are you still in Romania?

Hi Chief im at the moment in Spain working until January and the i come back in Romania.

I would be very happy if you can hep me to join TranceTraffic. My favorite music genres are house , electro , D'n'B and artists ATB,David Guetta,The Qemists, Jade, Spor,etc.I don't have a seedbox but i can provide some profile links.I know this is a hard request but its my try.If you can help me fell fre to ask what you want.

Thank you!

Chief_Garbonzo
12-22-2010, 07:40 PM
Hey Chief,

great thing you are doing here, especially this time of year.

Im interested in revtt, hope you can help.
Well, that waffles acc giveaway is def kinda eye-catching.. Did you perhaps try to work that out with yer inviter before you went public with that? What if I sent you the wrong once on accident and you gave it away here, I would not be happy. Even though it was my mistake, I would tell you to let it die, and let me invite you to the place intended for. Anyways, I see you joined TL in 2008. Can you post a screen shot of that account in this thread please? In the SS please show the time and date so I can see its current. RevTT is along the same lines as TL, so I want to see how you are doing at TL for this step. :D

i'll throw in some help too if i can to request on this thread :happy:
p/s: dude above me http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/428539-waffles-account
You're more than welcome to request here. :) I browsed yer post history. Only saw one thing I didn't like. In one of yer posts you say you hate Michael Jackson!!! LOL, Other than that you appear to be a very active member that recently joined. I also go yer PM as well. I forgot to add to my main post No Pm's unless I ask you to, but since I didn't put that, no worries, lol. So, about the place you pm'd' me about, why do you want to join? I just want to hear in your own words about your desires and what you hope to get out of that place. :D

haha,Thanks very much!And merry XMS to you!
Why thank you! Hoping you have a safe Christmas as well!

I honestly wish you find acceptable candidates looking for trackers they will actually use, not just because they are rare.
Good luck my friend, don't get let down by the frustration that will ensue.
HEHEH, Thanks Cabalo. I've mentally prepared myself for the frustration. So far so good though. My poison pill file in this case will to be just to close the thread if this boat starts to sink, lol. :P

Hey grat giveaway by the way i was trying to geth in FTN but someones on FST convince me that gft is much better so if you can help me with that i would be grateful
Well I have never been on GFT, so I can't give you my personal opinion there. Is it just ratioless your looking for? Or is it just the site FTN itself. Since you've been here just 3 months I'm going to have to say no on this one. Don't get discouraged man, stick around these parts, make some friends, just have fun. Just when you forget about wanting to be there someone will probably invite you. If ol'e Chief was gonna help someone get to that specific place he'd need to know them on FST pretty well. Like I said, stay active, stay positive, and have fun here. :) Thanks for your interest though! :)

Omg so many rules
Why dont you simply say that you dont want to give out invites and just making the topic just for sake of it?
Why so miserable? Can we say Bah Humbug? LOL. If I didn't want to give and help I wouldn't of wasted my time making the thread. So many rules?? LOL. Those are simple requests to keep the scum out. If your bothered by them I can only assume you perhaps fall into that area. If you don't want to follow rules - you best buy your own island and go live on it, as the world is governed by laws and rules we all follow.

Hi Chief im at the moment in Spain working until January and the i come back in Romania.

I would be very happy if you can hep me to join TranceTraffic. My favorite music genres are house , electro , D'n'B and artists ATB,David Guetta,The Qemists, Jade, Spor,etc.I don't have a seedbox but i can provide some profile links.I know this is a hard request but its my try.If you can help me fell fre to ask what you want.

Thank you!
So you like EDM eh. I see in your post history you have been recently concerned about having a seedbox and building buffers. Why is that? Do you have bad ratios your trying to repair? You don't need a seedbox at TT. If you have descent upload even RSS on new trance releases and seeding them for a few days should help. I've been listening to edm for years and I don't know who Quemists, Jade, or Spor is.. LOL. Either way, im not saying No to you. I want to know a lil more. So answer my questions about the seedbox concern for now.

aly13
12-22-2010, 08:20 PM
So you like EDM eh. I see in your post history you have been recently concerned about having a seedbox and building buffers. Why is that? Do you have bad ratios your trying to repair? You don't need a seedbox at TT. If you have descent upload even RSS on new trance releases and seeding them for a few days should help. I've been listening to edm for years and I don't know who Quemists, Jade, or Spor is.. LOL. Either way, im not saying No to you. I want to know a lil more. So answer my questions about the seedbox concern for now.

I was leaving from Romania to Spain to work for at least 3 months and i want to bufter somme of my acounts on some sites because on some trakers if you are a high class youe account its not deleted if the 3 months parked account expire.So i just want to kep my accounts.

Cheers...

Chief_Garbonzo
12-22-2010, 08:51 PM
Ok so from your post I get that not only you stereotype people you also are delusional and think your rules need to apply on the world. Wow! I salule your audacity!
Thanks but no thanks. Continue on with your thread and if you get some time do read on how to do a proper giveaway
Wow. You are a work of art. People like you ARE the reason I have to take cautious approach to what I'm doing here. I can only guess you've eaten a bowl of stupid every morning for the last 10 years.

I was leaving from Romania to Spain to work for at least 3 months and i want to bufter somme of my acounts on some sites because on some trakers if you are a high class youe account its not deleted if the 3 months parked account expire.So i just want to kep my accounts.
Cheers...
I see, fair enough. :) The thing with TT that I've seen with new users is they dig their hole too deep. Meaning they download too much right off the bat and can't end up fixing the ratio before its too late. TT is one of those sites that can be hard to seed on. You don't need a seedbox. What you need is the will and the time to watch and understand how that place works. Meaning you download 1, maybe 2 releases and just seed those. Watch how quick or not quick you are able to get it to 1:1. It's a learning process... and it's like this at all trackers really. Just with TT its a little more extreme as most of the releases are small.. so it's harder to build a good buffer because your only uploading a small part of the release each time to a peer. How fast is your upload speed? Your a really nice person, but I just cant help but be concerned if you have the speed to keep your ratio healthy?

aly13
12-22-2010, 09:02 PM
I see, fair enough. :) The thing with TT that I've seen with new users is they dig their hole too deep. Meaning they download too much right off the bat and can't end up fixing the ratio before its too late. TT is one of those sites that can be hard to seed on. You don't need a seedbox. What you need is the will and the time to watch and understand how that place works. Meaning you download 1, maybe 2 releases and just seed those. Watch how quick or not quick you are able to get it to 1:1. It's a learning process... and it's like this at all trackers really. Just with TT its a little more extreme as most of the releases are small.. so it's harder to build a good buffer because your only uploading a small part of the release each time to a peer. How fast is your upload speed? Your a really nice person, but I just cant help but be concerned if you have the speed to keep your ratio healthy?

Thanks for kind words and for this really good beginer guide my upload speed its around 80` 90 kb/s

Lucifer9999
12-22-2010, 09:24 PM
ok, i feel that soon this thread will be closed....so i was curious if u have an hd-spain inv.. i am hd fan and there are some things i like.... i do not need something similar because i have what i need....

anyway, great idea, but this thread will be soon anything but what would have been supposed to be......
cheers!!!!

aslanozzy
12-22-2010, 10:07 PM
I thought i was doing the right thing with the waffles invite, but after peoples responses and some consideration i realised i might be doing more harm to the person who invited me, so the account is dieing.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4844/58760854.jpg

Torrentleech is actually going good, the main reason for revtt is, ive heard they have a really good request section and there are some movies i am chasing.

Stabber
12-22-2010, 10:24 PM
Chief is in the Christmas spirit ;)

Great giveaway m8 !

Chief_Garbonzo
12-22-2010, 11:38 PM
Thanks for kind words and for this really good beginer guide my upload speed its around 80` 90 kb/s
Ok, I know you stated you liked EDM. However the artists you listed earlier are really really main stream artists. Any of their releases can be found on any music site, or yet in like 0day mp3 packs on 0day trackers. Lets continue being friends and chat about edm here and there and take it from there. Being that you are away for work a lot, I'm looking for someone that will use it every day. I'm not saying no 100%, just saying at the moment no. I plan on being a member here a long time, so there is plenty of future my friend. :)

ok, i feel that soon this thread will be closed....so i was curious if u have an hd-spain inv.. i am hd fan and there are some things i like.... i do not need something similar because i have what i need....
anyway, great idea, but this thread will be soon anything but what would have been supposed to be......
cheers!!!!
I'm sorry, I'm not on hd-spain. I've never really joined any HD sites as both our TV's in the house are the old ones. I'm still stuck in the 480p XviD world! heheheh. Thanks for your interest though, and happy holidays. :)

I thought i was doing the right thing with the waffles invite, but after peoples responses and some consideration i realised i might be doing more harm to the person who invited me, so the account is dieing.
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4844/58760854.jpg
Torrentleech is actually going good, the main reason for revtt is, ive heard they have a really good request section and there are some movies i am chasing.

RevTT does have a good request section. I have a pretty good success rate when I request stuff there. Your ratio on TL isn't up to 1:1. Any specific reason on that? Also, there are specialized movie trackers out there if movies are your thing. Ok, reply back and let me know why your TL ratio isn't 1:1. I'm willing to put faith in you... you wouldn't let me or FST down would you? Look me in the binary eyes and tell me this. :D

Chief is in the Christmas spirit ;)
Great giveaway m8 !
Thanks mate! Hope all is well with you :) Let me know if you ever need anything manG! :D

Stabber is a firm believer in Santa Garbonzo!! Ain't ch'a??! :D

cinephilia
12-23-2010, 12:17 AM
for once, i have to agree with lea88: why not listing the trackers you have invites for ? it would save you and applicants a lot of time and efforts.

superjojo
12-23-2010, 12:21 AM
Hi chief. I don't know if you can help me but on every other day I wouldn't try to make such a request as will this one be.
For a couple of months ago I wanted to join Pedros and I wrote one request in one giveaway.
I didn't get the invite. I'd like to join this site cuz I love music a lot and I have
a "lot" (not a million but more than 100) of bought CD and I could upload flac over there.
I have also a quite good collection of flac albums (over 400).
So I could contribute to that site at least a little.

If you consider me as a good applicant and if you maybe can help me I can pm you
profile links, speedtests, ratioproofs and other things if needed.

Chief_Garbonzo
12-23-2010, 12:44 AM
for once, i have to agree with lea88: why not listing the trackers you have invites for ? it would save you and applicants a lot of time and efforts.
Well I didn't want to do that in fear of attracting the scum. If they saw some of the places I had invites for I would be dealing with a lot of them trying to get them just because of what site it is. But, now I see what you mean, people are starting to ask for sites I'm not on, and I feel bad for wasting their time, lol. I've already got a hd-spain and a pedros request and I'm on neither. So I def get where yer coming from. :) And now thinking about it, there are TONS of sites out there, so for the few I'm on, the chances people ask for one of them might not be good. So I guess I'll need to list them. :P

Hi chief. I don't know if you can help me but on every other day I wouldn't try to make such a request as will this one be.
For a couple of months ago I wanted to join Pedros and I wrote one request in one giveaway.
I didn't get the invite. I'd like to join this site cuz I love music a lot and I have
a "lot" (not a million but more than 100) of bought CD and I could upload flac over there.
I have also a quite good collection of flac albums (over 400).
So I could contribute to that site at least a little.

If you consider me as a good applicant and if you maybe can help me I can pm you
profile links, speedtests, ratioproofs and other things if needed.
I'm sorry, but Santa Garbonzo is not on Pedro's. :( Thanks for taking the time to participate though! Happy holidays :)

|||||||||||||||||||||||

I'm going to list the places I can possibly help someone with, in order to make this thread more specific. Santa Garbonzo can possibly help you at the following places:

Turtle Lumps
Tasty Tacos
Reverend Tom Tarball
Silly Cowbell Collectors
Party Time Nerds
Irreversible Pony Turds
Donkey Hiccups
Fruity Tangerine Nachos
Sour Buffalo Tears
and..
Waffles!

fox92
12-23-2010, 06:47 AM
Hey Chief! Thanks for this awesome giveaway! Anyway I would like some Fruity Tangerine Nachos if possible :) They do sound extremely tasty :P. Alright now seriously. The reason why I want this is because I like a tracker with good content and a good community equally. You can ask or check with Idol Eyes or his fsc thread, where I had applied for fsc. Unfortunately I did not get the invite but thats fine, as I saw who I was competing with and they were better than me by all means. Now my history..yes I was a trader and will never try to cover that up, but this was only caused by the fact that I was new to the torrent world and I was curious. I was fascinated and intrigued by new trackers boasting new features and this lead my lust. I know its wrong and I finally decided to give up trading. I do not trade anymore as I finally understand what trackers I will need and use frequently. Now obviously I stated I wanted ftn cause of content and community but it is also because I would like to be part of such an exclusive tracker, I won't deny that. Hopefully through this Christmas season, I will be able to get an invite from you. If not, its fine :) Thanks alot for this opportunity and Merry Xmas!

superjojo
12-23-2010, 07:52 AM
I'm sorry, but Santa Garbonzo is not on Pedro's. :( Thanks for taking the time to participate though! Happy holidays :)

No problem. Thanks for considering my application and happy hollidays.

aly13
12-23-2010, 08:53 AM
Ok, I know you stated you liked EDM. However the artists you listed earlier are really really main stream artists. Any of their releases can be found on any music site, or yet in like 0day mp3 packs on 0day trackers. Lets continue being friends and chat about edm here and there and take it from there. Being that you are away for work a lot, I'm looking for someone that will use it every day. I'm not saying no 100%, just saying at the moment no. I plan on being a member here a long time, so there is plenty of future my friend. :)

I like EDM and those artists are just a few i like.I end my contract here in Spain in January and i will work in Romania for some years,but do not try to convince you of something let's see what the time brings im not in the hurry or something I just wanted to not lose an good opportunity to join.

So se you around and Merry Christmas!

Regards,

Funkin'
12-23-2010, 09:16 AM
also because I would like to be part of such an exclusive tracker, I won't deny that.

Refreshingly honest.

aslanozzy
12-23-2010, 11:16 AM
well theres no real excuse that my ratio isnt 1:1 the main reason is in the last few months ive started downloading a lot of older movies (which do not have as many peers as the newer movies) so its taking a lot longer to seed back.

I appreciate it if you put your faith in me, ive received numerous invites from this site and also given out some, never had any issues or problems. All i can say is thanks in advance if you can spare an invite.

ahmzezo
12-23-2010, 05:04 PM
hey mate . i hope you can help em out to join scenehd , i am looking for Invite long time from my friends and no one have

anon
12-23-2010, 05:07 PM
Now my history..yes I was a trader and will never try to cover that up, ... I would like to be part of such an exclusive tracker, I won't deny that.

I second Funkin'. :happy:

Anyway, I can't comment on the community part, but if you're looking for "good content", then try a larger 0-Day tracker for that - IPT or TL, for example.

ScottK
12-23-2010, 05:23 PM
Anyway, I can't comment on the community part, but if you're looking for "good content", then try a larger 0-Day tracker for that - IPT or TL, for example.

then it will missing exclusive tracker part

fox92
12-23-2010, 05:46 PM
thanks guys :D, well I feel its always best to just be yourself instead of trying to present a fake you, just so that you can get into a tracker so yeh. Anyway my chances of getting one from the chief are extremely dim, unfortunately, as the chief, as he mentioned in his first post of the thread that you won't stand a chance even if you traded once. My bad as I didn't read it carefully!

Chief_Garbonzo
12-23-2010, 06:12 PM
what is Sour Buffalo Tears
is that another 0day tracker?
anyway, nice giveaway with some nice trackers, hope you'll find people who need them =)
I think Sour Buffalo Tears is actually open right now, I dunno why I put it on the list. :P

Great to see the christmas cheer, even though in our corner of the internet it equates to invites! :happy:
Happy holidays to you ringhunter!! =)

Hey Chief! Thanks for this awesome giveaway! Anyway I would like some Fruity Tangerine Nachos if possible :) They do sound extremely tasty :P. Alright now seriously. The reason why I want this is because I like a tracker with good content and a good community equally. You can ask or check with Idol Eyes or his fsc thread, where I had applied for fsc. Unfortunately I did not get the invite but thats fine, as I saw who I was competing with and they were better than me by all means. Now my history..yes I was a trader and will never try to cover that up, but this was only caused by the fact that I was new to the torrent world and I was curious. I was fascinated and intrigued by new trackers boasting new features and this lead my lust. I know its wrong and I finally decided to give up trading. I do not trade anymore as I finally understand what trackers I will need and use frequently. Now obviously I stated I wanted ftn cause of content and community but it is also because I would like to be part of such an exclusive tracker, I won't deny that. Hopefully through this Christmas season, I will be able to get an invite from you. If not, its fine :) Thanks alot for this opportunity and Merry Xmas!
I appreciate your brutal honesty fox92! However, like I stated in the main post, this specific holiday helping is for people who have never traded, at all. I think it is great though that you admit being tempted by the bittorrent devil and not denying the fact you once were a trader. At least you are not in denial!! But as for now, I am sorry, I cannot break my rules. I do wish you happy holidays and all the best though! :D

I like EDM and those artists are just a few i like.I end my contract here in Spain in January and i will work in Romania for some years,but do not try to convince you of something let's see what the time brings im not in the hurry or something I just wanted to not lose an good opportunity to join.
So se you around and Merry Christmas!
Regards,
Ok, stay in touch bud, we'll see what happens after January and your back home! :D

well theres no real excuse that my ratio isnt 1:1 the main reason is in the last few months ive started downloading a lot of older movies (which do not have as many peers as the newer movies) so its taking a lot longer to seed back.
I appreciate it if you put your faith in me, ive received numerous invites from this site and also given out some, never had any issues or problems. All i can say is thanks in advance if you can spare an invite.
Where are you from? I can't find it in yer profile.. Or perhaps any way for someone to check the IP? The place your wanting to join does have certain restrictions on certain places on the globe.

hey mate . i hope you can help em out to join scenehd , i am looking for Invite long time from my friends and no one have
Welp, I don't have a membership to scenehd. I don't think I listed that in the list? Anyhow, thanks for reading and your intrest, happy holidays. :D

then it will missing exclusive tracker part
Silly boy, pm yer email addy! :D

So I'm leaving town for a few days for the holidays. Get to see friends & family!! I will try to check this forum when I'm gone, however, I won't be able to send invites from the location I will be at. So, just be patient with ol'e Chief if you don't get a reply in the thread right away. I will be back probably Monday afternoon. So everyone enjoy your time with family and try not to stand under the mistletoe too much!! :P

ScottK
12-23-2010, 06:31 PM
List by Chief :

TL,TT,RevTT,SCC,PTN,IPT,DH,FTN,SbT,Waffles

I'll add :

SDBits,PTP,Rmvbusters

fox92
12-23-2010, 06:38 PM
hey could I add some invites in aswell ScottK?

DeadPoet
12-23-2010, 06:54 PM

I believe you should ask this question to the OP (Chief in this case) not ScottK.

Merry christmas everyone. :santa:

Chief_Garbonzo
12-23-2010, 07:01 PM

I believe you should ask this question to the OP (Chief in this case) not ScottK.

Merry christmas everyone. :santa:

Go for it guys! Love this holiday cheer we gots going~! :D

fox92
12-23-2010, 07:30 PM
alright! :D

Got 11x BTN invites

goodluck guys :D

Cabalo
12-23-2010, 07:44 PM

Got 11x BTN invites
1 what.cd invite

Be aware they don't take it lightly when someone gives away their invites in public.
Though it's Christmas, and they may be in a different mood. Anyway, before doing that, why not ask them about it, given we can provide you with some background on the person you consider to invite.

ScottK
12-23-2010, 08:00 PM
:fst:

fox92
12-23-2010, 08:17 PM

Got 11x BTN invites
1 what.cd invite

Be aware they don't take it lightly when someone gives away their invites in public.
Though it's Christmas, and they may be in a different mood. Anyway, before doing that, why not ask them about it, given we can provide you with some background on the person you consider to invite.

removed it! thanks for the heads up Cabalo! :)

aly13
12-23-2010, 08:23 PM
Ok, stay in touch bud, we'll see what happens after January and your back home! :D

Ok...sent you a pm.

aslanozzy
12-24-2010, 07:59 AM
Im in Australia, Chief

bigdaddydude
12-24-2010, 05:39 PM
Sent a PM.

anon
12-24-2010, 05:42 PM
Sent a PM.

--edit NO Pm's unless I ask you to please.

:unsure:

senegal
12-24-2010, 06:06 PM
I'm going to list the places I can possibly help someone with, in order to make this thread more specific. Santa Garbonzo can possibly help you at the following places:

Turtle Lumps
Tasty Tacos
Reverend Tom Tarball
Silly Cowbell Collectors
Party Time Nerds
Irreversible Pony Turds
Donkey Hiccups
Fruity Tangerine Nachos
Sour Buffalo Tears

:blink:

bigdaddydude
12-24-2010, 07:24 PM
My bad. Count me out then for not reading thorough.

ScottK
12-25-2010, 02:37 AM
just copy+paste your pm to this thread then. simple :happy:

hagckz0r
12-25-2010, 09:23 AM
He was probably after some 'elite' tracker and now he's ashamed to post it publicly. ;) Is it?

karachidude
12-25-2010, 11:46 AM
He was probably after some 'elite' tracker and now he's ashamed to post it publicly. ;) Is it?

is being after a elite tracker something to be ashamed about :huh:

bigdaddydude
12-25-2010, 03:43 PM

Yes it is an 'elite' tracker. Who doesn't want one? lol

ScottK
12-25-2010, 03:48 PM
so where the request? :unsure:

bigdaddydude
12-25-2010, 04:19 PM
Anon pointed out that there were not to be any PMs unless asked to do so. I did not read through the whole thing so I am counting myself out of the mix since I did not read thorough. I can give it a shot if it's ok with you guys but it's what everyone is after.

izkrys
12-25-2010, 04:35 PM

Yes it is an 'elite' tracker. Who doesn't want one? lol

i don't want this tracker =) and i don't understand those who wants

bijoy
12-25-2010, 07:18 PM
List by Chief :

TL,TT,RevTT,SCC,PTN,IPT,DH,FTN,SbT,Waffles

I'll add :

SDBits,PTP,Rmvbusters

The word 'F' will increase the rating of this thread, and who knows how many replies this thread will have in the end only for that 'F'. :P

anon
12-25-2010, 07:35 PM
The word 'F' will increase the rating of this thread, and who knows how many replies this thread will have in the end only for that 'F'. :P

Okies, here you go:

F.

I thought it was a letter, by the way. :unsure:

Quarterquack
12-25-2010, 08:39 PM
Anon, you forgot important words like S, C, T and N. Even words like E deserve a special mention.

By the way, Anon, merry christmas buddy. You're one of the few that deserve the best wishes around here. :)

karachidude
12-25-2010, 08:47 PM
By the way, Anon, merry christmas buddy. You're one of the few that deserve the best wishes around here. :)

us others dont deserve best wishes :mellow:

Quarterquack
12-25-2010, 08:49 PM
Yous others I have barely had contact with. Unless you want me to judge you without having, you know, actual conversations with you, in which case, yeah ...

karachidude
12-25-2010, 08:54 PM
Yous others I have barely had contact with. Unless you want me to judge you without having, you know, actual conversations with you, in which case, yeah ...

so the few u have had contact with deserve best wishes,others dont,arnt u judging already :huh:

anon
12-25-2010, 08:55 PM

Thank you for your kind words. Best wishes for you and your loved ones these days, too. :)

Oh, and you forgot P and I.

karachidude
12-25-2010, 08:57 PM

Thank you for your kind words. Best wishes for you and your loved ones these days, too. :)

and best wishes to the few people ringhunter has had contact with,cause apparently they are the only ones that deserve it :yup:

anon
12-25-2010, 09:01 PM
and best wishes to the few people ringhunter has had contact with,cause apparently they are the only ones that deserve it :yup:

You're overreacting a bit. :eyebrows:

karachidude
12-25-2010, 09:03 PM
yeh i guess,my best wishes to all of u guys :)

aslanozzy
12-25-2010, 10:12 PM
I am now a member of revtt, so no need for an invite, thanks for considering me anyway chief, good luck to everyone else and may you all get where you want to.

johhny
12-26-2010, 11:47 AM
what is about?

anon
12-26-2010, 05:04 PM
what is about?

I ask the same regarding your post. :unsure:

ffunk5
12-26-2010, 11:27 PM
Hey I havent been on this website for a couple years and got out of the torrent game for a bit, but now I am a college student and was looking for an invitation to the thevault.bz, because I am really interested in internet marketing, the only real torrent site I still have an account at is TL and it is close to four years old (i can show proof if you need or you can lookup my username). I would greatly appreciate an invite if you have one to spare. Thanks

ScottK
12-27-2010, 09:20 AM
@ffunk5 (http://filesharingtalk.com/members/146727-ffunk5) : TheVault invite system closed for user. only staff can invite. maybe you could go to their interview-channel or just keep checking for Open Signup.

Chief_Garbonzo
12-28-2010, 01:55 AM
Anon pointed out that there were not to be any PMs unless asked to do so. I did not read through the whole thing so I am counting myself out of the mix since I did not read thorough. I can give it a shot if it's ok with you guys but it's what everyone is after.
I just got back in town to find a few pm's in my box. You being one of them :P So, for now, I must say no. No doesn't mean never though. :)

I am now a member of revtt, so no need for an invite, thanks for considering me anyway chief, good luck to everyone else and may you all get where you want to.
Yah, I noticed as I was checking the sites when I got back that Reverend Tom Tarball does the good will thingy allowing peeps to hop aboard, glad to see you have saluted and hop'd aboard the Reverend Tom Tarball train!!

what is about?
Molecular solar energy?

Hey I havent been on this website for a couple years and got out of the torrent game for a bit, but now I am a college student and was looking for an invitation to the thevault.bz, because I am really interested in internet marketing, the only real torrent site I still have an account at is TL and it is close to four years old (i can show proof if you need or you can lookup my username). I would greatly appreciate an invite if you have one to spare. Thanks
I'm sorry but thevault is not a part of this Holiday fun. It seems ScottK knows more about it than me... he suggested some good ideas!

I hope everyone had a cool Christmas!! I am about to hook up my new Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers for some thumping new crisp sound!! Well, unlucky me got a flu on christmas day.. :( I was unwrapping presents wearing a Snuggie and shaking with the chills the whole time, LOL. To make matters worse, on the drive home today my ears never popped properly coming down the mountains due to my sinus being all messed up, so everything I hear sounds like I'm underwater.. maybe I should wait till this is gone before I hook up the Klipsch's.. Sorry for the personal twittering here... :P Ol'e Chief likes to share his pow-wows and thoughts with everyone. :P

aly13
12-28-2010, 09:01 AM
I hope everyone had a cool Christmas!! I am about to hook up my new Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers for some thumping new crisp sound!! Well, unlucky me got a flu on christmas day.. :( I was unwrapping presents wearing a Snuggie and shaking with the chills the whole time, LOL. To make matters worse, on the drive home today my ears never popped properly coming down the mountains due to my sinus being all messed up, so everything I hear sounds like I'm underwater.. maybe I should wait till this is gone before I hook up the Klipsch's.. Sorry for the personal twittering here... :P Ol'e Chief likes to share his pow-wows and thoughts with everyone. :P

I have a wery cool Christmas,to bad for you if you get the flu but is a good part on this you are more time online a speedy recovery :)

CleverMan
12-28-2010, 10:21 AM
Hey Chief_Garbonzo, i wish you quick recover! Since you offering i would like to ask for some of those fruity nachos. I've already talked about that with quite a lot of people (some friends too) and no one gave me real hope, I almost came to mournful conclusion that only way to be there nowadays is through trade, true story. But here you are proving the contrary, so i decided to try my chance :)

Chief_Garbonzo
12-29-2010, 08:21 PM
Hey Chief_Garbonzo, i wish you quick recover! Since you offering i would like to ask for some of those fruity nachos. I've already talked about that with quite a lot of people (some friends too) and no one gave me real hope, I almost came to mournful conclusion that only way to be there nowadays is through trade, true story. But here you are proving the contrary, so i decided to try my chance :)
Thanks for the recovery thoughts! :) Your post history is rather clean my friend. I do see from your history you are on quite a few trackers. Just curious as to why you may want to be able to indulge on some Fruity Tangerine Nachos? Just a simple question... As myself I am on a lot of trackers too.. but I am seeding on all of them all the time. I login everyday to them. (unless I'm on vacation).

Just another note... anyone who PM's me is automatically out. I keep getting pm's, and all of them have been about Fruity Tangerine Nachos... You have to post in public here... You should have nothing to hide. Not trying to be mean, it's just a rule, no PM's... no hiding your request from the rest of the group.

Quarterquack
12-29-2010, 08:25 PM
Can I PM you? I will ask for some Sexy Coolguy Time. And no, that wasn't code for anything.

CleverMan
12-29-2010, 10:06 PM
Thanks for response Chief =) Yeah i'm member of relatively lot of trackers, and certainly i try to seed as much and long as can, especially on good trackers, like on cinematik i seed about 60 torrents atm. HDD space always limits me, no matter what amount of terabytes i have :) To say the truth, i myself prefer to invite good seeders as well, not a seedbox-whores and such
As of the reason why i'd like to indulge meself, well i don't want to invent any astral reasons, i'm interested in content though i know it's basically the same as on other tracker but heard of some nice packs, and community too. Not very active forum user mainly 'cause not native English speaker, but still try to participate in interesting topics. Some could say the 'nachos' only for my e-peen but i'd say not (well maybe a bit :shifty:), i usually never bragging about trackers, don't see any point in that. That's it, decision is yours, maybe if you find someone better to invite i'll be not very upset then, it's not a ticket to paradise (or is it?:D)

anon
12-30-2010, 12:55 AM
not native English speaker

Many of us aren't native speakers. Your English looks quite good to me. :)

dannyyelly
12-30-2010, 01:14 PM
i too want Fruity Tangerine Nachos :)
sounds delicious with my bandwidth.....

megabyteme
12-30-2010, 08:20 PM
I would like some Alderwood Smoked Bacon.

And to wish you all the best this coming year, chief. If I remember correctly, you have some BIG changes going on. :happy:

Chief_Garbonzo
12-30-2010, 09:47 PM
Can I PM you? I will ask for some Sexy Coolguy Time. And no, that wasn't code for anything.
That sounds great to me!! I haven't had a good Sexy Coolguy Time with anyone in awhile, lets break that drought(sp?)!!

Thanks for response Chief =) Yeah i'm member of relatively lot of trackers, and certainly i try to seed as much and long as can, especially on good trackers, like on cinematik i seed about 60 torrents atm. HDD space always limits me, no matter what amount of terabytes i have :) To say the truth, i myself prefer to invite good seeders as well, not a seedbox-whores and such
As of the reason why i'd like to indulge meself, well i don't want to invent any astral reasons, i'm interested in content though i know it's basically the same as on other tracker but heard of some nice packs, and community too. Not very active forum user mainly 'cause not native English speaker, but still try to participate in interesting topics. Some could say the 'nachos' only for my e-peen but i'd say not (well maybe a bit :shifty:), i usually never bragging about trackers, don't see any point in that. That's it, decision is yours, maybe if you find someone better to invite i'll be not very upset then, it's not a ticket to paradise (or is it?:D)
pm me... let's start getting yer nachos cooking. :1eye:

I would like some Alderwood Smoked Bacon.
And to wish you all the best this coming year, chief. If I remember correctly, you have some BIG changes going on. :happy:
OMG, Chief LOVES bacon.. no matter what flavor! megabyteme I wish you and your family the best for this coming year!! Do you and the kids and the wifey have any traditions you guys do for NYE or new years day?? :turned:

megabyteme
12-30-2010, 10:43 PM
In the past decade, or so, I have treated New Years as a personal, almost sacred, night of reflection. To me, new beginnings were the most important element of my life- moving forward, reflecting on what was done, and what needed to be done.

Now, after having my first Christmas with two wonderful (well, not at the present moment- it's a much-needed nap time) kids, I find myself re-evaluating that need to start fresh. Christmas was an amazing experience- one I had forgotten- and one I now look forward to. We gave presents to the 9-month-olds each night for a full two weeks. We made it a nightly ritual. Christmas day, we opened the remaining gifts- with wrapping paper. Lots of fun!!!

So, this New Years will be about continuation, and celebration of all that is good. :happy:

How about you, Chief? Any rituals, or specific meaning with the New Year?

I also heard something about a VERY smart wife/girl friend of yours... Any Potato Hot dog on the wall yet? :shifty:

dannyyelly
12-31-2010, 05:37 AM
looks like i am not qualified for nachos :(

ScottK
12-31-2010, 06:27 AM

why not?

ScottK
01-01-2011, 06:05 AM
Update from me :

Pedro's
Waffles
PassThePopcorn
Ethor
SDBits
Rmvbusters.pl

Happy New Year :happy:

dannyyelly
01-01-2011, 07:23 AM

why not?

i dont know.. may be i would apply :unsure: for nachos

i want nachos because its ratio free.. i dont have a high bandwidth connection plus i share it with my roommates..(used to be 2 mpbs but now around 500kbps due to some problems:().. i generally seed for a long time but my upload generally is low ( well except ipt, demonoid and pr0n :blink:)
so i prefer ratioless trackers like BTN.
In the past i have used seedbox, but i am not gonna do it again since i could not use a single file i've downloaded there..though i got my ratio up at some places (and got disabled when i was away for exams:P)
And another reason is.. i want to see it:wacko: I am not a member of a lot of trackers.. i use 6-7 trackers regularly like IPT, btn,etc. I want the see the difference. in the past i used to look for any kind of trackers but now i use only those which i need. (i am evolved :O)

anyways
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU GUYS ..:D:D:D:D:D
(this is the only forum i hang out at..tried to hang out at other forum once but the attitude of staff and level of ass-kissing was legendary :blink: i couldnt do it :fst:)

@scott- hows the picture quality of the movies at rmvbusters..? they have small sized files, right?

ScottK
01-01-2011, 07:59 AM
same quality, low on size. i love to grab some pack later on there. just waiting the right time (bandwidth etc)
have to say, i love rmvb :yup:

izkrys
01-01-2011, 08:15 AM
same quality, low on sizeyou compare with XviD or x264?

ScottK
01-01-2011, 08:22 AM
x264

megabyteme
01-01-2011, 08:24 AM
Update from me :

[Generous offerings...]

Happy New Year :happy:

I seem to remember the ***** folks not taking kindly to public give-aways. It has been a while since it was an issue, but that may be one to pull from the list.

*EDIT* Deleted site names. Enjoy the festival, SK! :)

ScottK
01-01-2011, 08:30 AM
thanks for reminder. remove that. gtg to music festival now http://btmusic.eu/images/smilies/punkguitar.gif

Bionic
01-01-2011, 01:13 PM
removing info.

anon
01-01-2011, 04:38 PM
I seem to remember the ***** folks not taking kindly to public give-aways. It has been a while since it was an issue, but that may be one to pull from the list.

*EDIT* Deleted site names. Enjoy the festival, SK! :)

Not fair. I forgot which site was being given away. :(

Just so that this post isn't the usual complete spam by me, there are also some guys on Warez-BB that upload 150MB TV episodes and 300MB full-length movies (or maybe it was 175 and 350, I don't remember). Those are also nice if your connection speed isn't the best, or you just don't want to spend extra disk space on something that looks basically the same. :)

ScottK
01-01-2011, 04:41 PM
@Chief; Bionic done

razvy
01-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Hello, there. I want to ask for a SCC if it's possible. Thank you!

dannyyelly
01-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Not fair. I forgot which site was being given away. :(

Just so that this post isn't the usual complete spam by me, there are also some guys on Warez-BB that upload 150MB TV episodes and 300MB full-length movies (or maybe it was 175 and 350, I don't remember). Those are also nice if your connection speed isn't the best, or you just don't want to spend extra disk space on something that looks basically the same. :)

175mb for a movie?? hard to believe..i would be interested in something like that for both the reasons :)

anon
01-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Hello, there. I want to ask for a SCC if it's possible. Thank you!

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/392779-req-ftn?p=3389740&viewfull=1#post3389740

175mb for a movie?? hard to believe..i would be interested in something like that for both the reasons :)

175MB was for TV episodes, movies were a bit higher. I think so were RMVBs, but it's still a lot less than 700MB. Feel free to check them out at Warez-BB :D

razvy
01-01-2011, 05:35 PM
My old account was stolen.

ScottK
01-01-2011, 05:36 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/392779-req-ftn?p=3389740&viewfull=1#post3389740

:glag:

anon
01-01-2011, 05:36 PM

Try IRC. If it really was stolen, then their staff can easily check that (via IPs) and give it back to you.

razvy
01-01-2011, 05:38 PM
Tried a few months ago, but no succesfull. Otherwise, I wouldn't post here to ask for that sh*t.

ScottK
01-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Tried a few months ago, but no succesfull. Otherwise, I wouldn't post here to ask for that sh*t.

you want sh*t? :noes:

razvy
01-01-2011, 05:43 PM

you want sh*t? :noes:

Have something to say?

ScottK
01-01-2011, 05:46 PM
doesnt need to :slap:

anon
01-01-2011, 05:47 PM

If the tracker is shit, why wasting Chief's invites?

Anyway, he said no traders in the first post, and you have a trading history. I think that's a no-go...

razvy
01-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Well, let Chief to decide this, I think you are not his pet to bite people around him. Or both of you are?
I admit, trading was a bad choice at the begining. But STFU.

anon
01-01-2011, 05:54 PM
But STFU.

That kind of breaks the whole point of this being a forum.

Good luck with your request, anyway.

razvy
01-01-2011, 05:59 PM
No, you are breaking that point when spamming about me.

Well done... Apologize to everyone who's reading this forum. Just trying to get something without being spammed.

Let's return to my request. :D

anon
01-01-2011, 06:03 PM
No, you are breaking that point when spamming about me.

Well done... Apologize to everyone who's reading this forum. Just trying to get something without being spammed.

I encourage anyone who feels my posts are spam cluttering this place to add me to their ignore list.

dannyyelly
01-01-2011, 06:14 PM
there is a ignore list?? what does it do?? hide your posts :blink:

anon
01-01-2011, 06:25 PM
there is a ignore list?? what does it do?? hide your posts :blink:

You're interested on knowing? :cry:

Yeah, it hides the post of people you add to it... kind of.
http://filesharingtalk.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Quarterquack
01-01-2011, 07:07 PM

You're an idiot that traded his account away. Questions?
And by the way, I may not be Chief himself, however I know him quite well. Your request is going nowhere; ask for "that shit" somewhere else. Retard.

dannyyelly
01-01-2011, 07:14 PM
@anon--i was just curious..
btw.. Happy new year!! (keep helping people in this year too! :P)

anon
01-01-2011, 07:24 PM
Will. Happy new year to you too :happy:

razvy
01-01-2011, 09:03 PM

And by the way, I may not be Chief himself, however I know him quite well. Your request is going nowhere; ask for "that shit" somewhere else. Retard.

Fuck off, n00b. I was intending to trade account, but never did. So, if you don't know something, shut up, idiot.

gamesover
01-01-2011, 09:09 PM

Fuck off, n00b. I was intending to trade account, but never did. So, if you don't know something, shut up, idiot.

Ringhunter is not a noob and name calling won't get you anywhere. In fact it will just put you deeper in the hole as people here lose even more respect for you.

Cabalo
01-01-2011, 09:54 PM

Ahem, lower down the tone.

anon
01-01-2011, 10:34 PM
Ringhunter is not a noob

Absolutely right.

He also tends to speak his mind, in cases like this.

gamesover
01-01-2011, 11:57 PM
At least cabalo's warning should get razvy to calm down or maybe he will continue to mouth people off and get himself banned. Either situation would be satisfactory.

Quarterquack
01-02-2011, 01:27 AM

You realize your behavior only serves to deter the very people that can help you, right? Not to brag or anything, but Chief often asks me for my opinions of people/takes my recommendations on who I find shady/annoying enough not to invite; that and I could have probably gotten you in myself. Add your abhorrent behavior to the fact that you chose to ignore Chief's rules (found on the first page) for this giveaway, and you're not really giving people many reasons to trust you/even consider helping you out. But heck, what do I know, I'm just a n00b.

Also @Cabalo: I apologize for instigating him.

Chief_Garbonzo
01-02-2011, 03:28 AM
In the past decade, or so, I have treated New Years as a personal, almost sacred, night of reflection. To me, new beginnings were the most important element of my life- moving forward, reflecting on what was done, and what needed to be done.

Now, after having my first Christmas with two wonderful (well, not at the present moment- it's a much-needed nap time) kids, I find myself re-evaluating that need to start fresh. Christmas was an amazing experience- one I had forgotten- and one I now look forward to. We gave presents to the 9-month-olds each night for a full two weeks. We made it a nightly ritual. Christmas day, we opened the remaining gifts- with wrapping paper. Lots of fun!!!

So, this New Years will be about continuation, and celebration of all that is good. :happy:

How about you, Chief? Any rituals, or specific meaning with the New Year?

I also heard something about a VERY smart wife/girl friend of yours... Any Potato Hot dog on the wall yet? :shifty:
Awww, sounds like it was a great holiday for you and the kiddos :) I've noticed that in my life, when I was young, christmas was soooo magical, and I LOVED it. As I got older I learned it was about being with the people you love and never get to see. Life is about love and friends and laughter and being happy. And someday soon (within 2 years) we'll have a lil kiddo, and it will all start over! I will get to live the magic again through Lil Chief's eyes... can't wait. :D
Well, NYE me and the wife always go out and be with friends... like last nite we went over to a friends with some other friends and played board games and laughed, told stories, etc.. hehe. The wife had some bubbly, and I had Dr Pepper!! hehe. I don't drink much, so I don't mind being the driver. :) Every year me and the wife sit down and talk about what we would like to see in the new year, and things we can work on. It's a teamwork type of deal I guess. heheh. The Potato Hot Dog will be on the wall VERY soon!! =) She has a few more chapters in her thesis, then good to go yo!!! So proud of her!!

I'm sorry, but you are right :( Don't be sad young grasshoppa, every day brings something new. It might not be a tracker invite, but something special. I've seen in yer history you've given away accounts too. I am very against that. Sorry.

@Chief; Bionic done
Sweet!! Thanks man! =)

Uhm, No. Why would I invite someone that is in my thread disrespecting people? Did you miss the part on my thread that said "Traders and scum need not apply" ??

Not to brag or anything, but Chief often asks me for my opinions of people/takes my recommendations on who I find shady/annoying enough not to invite; that and I could have probably gotten you in myself. Add your abhorrent behavior to the fact that you chose to ignore Chief's rules (found on the first page) for this giveaway, and you're not really giving people many reasons to trust you/even consider helping you out.
ringhunter is one of the most honest and respectful people I have met here. You mess with him, you better run because Chief and his whole pow-wow of indians will be after you. ;)

megabyteme
01-02-2011, 05:44 AM
Awww, sounds like it was a great holiday for you and the kiddos :) I've noticed that in my life, when I was young, christmas was soooo magical, and I LOVED it. As I got older I learned it was about being with the people you love and never get to see. Life is about love and friends and laughter and being happy. And someday soon (within 2 years) we'll have a lil kiddo, and it will all start over! I will get to live the magic again through Lil Chief's eyes... can't wait. :D

There's so much absolutely right about your take on life here, Chief. Well said!

Rough patches in my life depleted that magic for many, many years. I knew if I ever wanted to be surrounded by good times, people, and life, I would have to start from scratch. Honestly, I would have bet against myself, but having just turned 38, I find myself surrounded by everything- and more- than I had ever hoped for. Life is far from perfect, but it works for us. The kids, wife, and even the dogs are all healthy and happy.

The more I get to know you, the more similarities I see coming to the surface. We're both very lucky men to have our wives for one. Teamwork is sooo essential. I look forward to hearing stories of Lil Chief when the day comes.

Well, NYE me and the wife always go out and be with friends... like last nite we went over to a friends with some other friends and played board games and laughed, told stories, etc.. hehe. The wife had some bubbly, and I had Dr Pepper!! hehe. I don't drink much, so I don't mind being the driver. :) Every year me and the wife sit down and talk about what we would like to see in the new year, and things we can work on. It's a teamwork type of deal I guess. heheh. The Potato Hot Dog will be on the wall VERY soon!! =) She has a few more chapters in her thesis, then good to go yo!!! So proud of her!!

You both have A LOT to be proud of, my friend. The wife and I are down to writing our theses and we will have matching Mango Artichokes on our wall. :happy:

*EDIT*BTW, who is this douche bag who called ringhunter a "nOOb" and an "idiot"?!!! Of all the stupid things to say. Give the word, and we'll have ourselves a scalpin' party, Chief. :D /*EDIT*

dannyyelly
01-02-2011, 06:14 AM
damn! i did give away one account :O
in my defense, at that time i just a n00b , was becoming aware of the private tracker world (my oldest account is --Joined: 10 months, 1 week ago,) did not know much about tracker rules ..
i am not explaining this because i want you to consider me, but, i dont know, may be i am feeling guilty:mellow:

razvy
01-02-2011, 12:59 PM
Well, I do admit, it was a mistake to get angry in that situation. And yes, I tried to be a trader in the past, but didn't made any trade and retired. BT invites and fighting with anon-sbi is FTW! :D

smervincle
01-02-2011, 03:40 PM
anyone who got x264.me?

anon
01-02-2011, 05:10 PM
BT invites and fighting with anon-sbi is FTW! :D

Yeah, specially when you trade them.

I mean the invites, not me. I'm level 10 and shit. :01:

anyone who got x264.me?

I'm not sure it works that way. :P

megabyteme
01-03-2011, 10:03 AM
anyone who got x264.me?

Uhh...go fish (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_Fish). :unsure:

razvy
01-03-2011, 11:35 AM
Yeah, specially when you trade them.

I mean the invites, not me. I'm level 10 and shit. :01:

Are you sure I am still trading invites? What makes you believe that.

smervincle
01-03-2011, 01:44 PM
anon-sbi

I'm not sure it works that way.

sorry, i misunderstood the point a little bit here.

anon
01-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Are you sure I am still trading invites?

I wasn't sure until now. :shifty:

sorry, i misunderstood the point a little bit here.

This isn't an "I want X" thread. If you look through the first pages, you'll see what trackers are offered, and what the rules are.

razvy
01-03-2011, 05:11 PM
So,what makes you believe that I am trading. :shifty:

anon
01-03-2011, 05:16 PM
... I am trading. :shifty:

There you go.

razvy
01-03-2011, 05:17 PM
I give up. You can say what you want...

anon
01-03-2011, 05:27 PM
So, do you have a personal problem with me, so I don't understand... Why the hell are you trying to make me look negative when I am giving away something or requesting? Don't you have a fucking life?

You're taking things a bit seriously, pal. :eyebrows:

megabyteme
01-03-2011, 10:15 PM
So, do you have a personal problem with me, so I don't understand... Why the hell are you trying to make me look negative when I am giving away something or requesting? Don't you have a fucking life?

You're taking things a bit seriously, pal. :eyebrows:

Now you've made him look like a total pussy, too, anon.

:lol::lol::lol:

anon
01-03-2011, 11:05 PM
now you've made him look like a total pussy, too, anon.

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

aly13
01-05-2011, 03:37 PM
Seems this thread is going down...

whatcdfan
01-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Now you've made him look like a total pussy, too, anon.

new members take some time to get acquainted with the things here, that is why, people who come here to fetch only invites, take hammering

aly13
01-05-2011, 04:06 PM
new members take some time to get acquainted with the things here, that is why, people who come here to fetch only invites, take hammering

Good point...

ScottK
01-05-2011, 04:18 PM
Seems this thread is going down...

why is so? i keep checking this thread, not sure about others. i just not see anyone request anything yet :ermm:

aly13
01-05-2011, 04:24 PM
I wass joking man and you are right no one is requesting anything...

anon
01-05-2011, 04:59 PM
I wass joking man and you are right no one is requesting anything...

And the title says "traders and scum don't even try"... coincidence? Nope, considering that kind of people often can't read.

megabyteme
01-05-2011, 05:07 PM
I would request a pastrami (12 oz) on rye, extra mustard, pickle on the side, but I know I don't have enuf rep points for such a request. :no:

anon
01-05-2011, 05:10 PM
I know I don't have enuf rep points for such a request. :no:

Are you kidding? Look at those 3 shiny green bars...

ScottK
01-05-2011, 05:12 PM
i have none :(
can Cabalo add 4 green to me?

anon
01-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Fuck it, I want a pastrami too.

Chief_Garbonzo
01-05-2011, 05:31 PM
The more I get to know you, the more similarities I see coming to the surface. We're both very lucky men to have our wives for one. Teamwork is sooo essential. I look forward to hearing stories of Lil Chief when the day comes.
You both have A LOT to be proud of, my friend. The wife and I are down to writing our theses and we will have matching Mango Artichokes on our wall. :happy:
*EDIT*BTW, who is this douche bag who called ringhunter a "nOOb" and an "idiot"?!!! Of all the stupid things to say. Give the word, and we'll have ourselves a scalpin' party, Chief. :D /*EDIT*
Hahah so true... It's comforting to know other individuals out there know exactly what your saying. Teamwork makes the dream work!!!
So far no one has lost a scalp. However, keep yourself, and any troops ready.. as I still have the scalp radar on high alert for anyone trying to talk smack about the D R!!! :D

damn! i did give away one account :O
in my defense, at that time i just a n00b , was becoming aware of the private tracker world (my oldest account is --Joined: 10 months, 1 week ago,) did not know much about tracker rules ..
i am not explaining this because i want you to consider me, but, i dont know, may be i am feeling guilty:mellow:
You are not a bad person.. so don't think I meant it that way. No one is perfect my friend... I forgive what you did awhile back because Chief believes you did learn a lesson. However, this specific Holiday Helper is just for those with a 100% clean hisotry... a lil reward for that, per say. :P

Fuck it, I want a pastrami too.
Mmm, that sounds good!!! Chief has always been a sucker for roast beef sandwiches! Primarily on a hoagie!! hahah.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, So on a side note, all of the Fruity Tangerine Nachos have been served this Holiday. Due to the Holidays just about being over, and lack of interest I will be closing the thread very soon. I will leave er' open for another day, possibly two for everyone to say their goodbyes and closing remarks, and inb4thelocks comments, LOL. ScottK if you still are gonna keep yer Holiday Helpings on the table then you'll prolly have to make a new thread. I am entering a very busy phase with my job and cannot devote the proper time here to maintain this thread and give timely replies. I'm delighted I was able to help a few people out. Even if it was just one, it made me feel like I have connected and helped someone. Perhaps in the future the Chief may do something like this again... we will see!! To my scalping army: Keep all weapons on high alert still. Once the thread is closed you can switch down to low alert. :P

ScottK
01-05-2011, 05:35 PM
just shut down generator if you want. i have no interest opening my own btw. haha :p

anon
01-05-2011, 05:41 PM
Shutting down! :lol:

Nice giveaway, mate. It was good while it lasted. (I'm sure it was even better for the guy who got invited!)

ScottK
01-05-2011, 05:49 PM
you surely missed your pastrami. just wait for next year

Cabalo
01-05-2011, 06:10 PM
i have none :(
can Cabalo add 4 green to me?

First focus on getting to these http://filesharingtalk.com/images/ranks/member5k.png

:naughty:

bijoy
01-05-2011, 06:13 PM
First focus on getting to these http://filesharingtalk.com/images/ranks/member5k.png

better to focus on the http://filesharingtalk.com/images/ranks/moderator.png rather than focusing on http://filesharingtalk.com/images/ranks/member5k.png

right?? :yup:
:whistling

anon
01-05-2011, 06:21 PM

can has 4 rep points? thx

aly13
01-05-2011, 06:22 PM
Ok, So on a side note, all of the Fruity Tangerine Nachos have been served this Holiday. Due to the Holidays just about being over, and lack of interest I will be closing the thread very soon. I will leave er' open for another day, possibly two for everyone to say their goodbyes and closing remarks, and inb4thelocks comments, LOL. ScottK if you still are gonna keep yer Holiday Helpings on the table then you'll prolly have to make a new thread. I am entering a very busy phase with my job and cannot devote the proper time here to maintain this thread and give timely replies. I'm delighted I was able to help a few people out. Even if it was just one, it made me feel like I have connected and helped someone. Perhaps in the future the Chief may do something like this again... we will see!! To my scalping army: Keep all weapons on high alert still. Once the thread is closed you can switch down to low alert. :P

Nice job mate hope you do this more often you really make a good job even if you only helped one guy but are your rules your giveaway.

Regards.

ScottK
01-05-2011, 06:25 PM

damn you have 8! :angry:

bijoy
01-05-2011, 06:26 PM

for what?? :unsure:

dannyyelly
01-05-2011, 06:33 PM
damn!! more than 10k posts..
i really hate typing otherwise i would be anon's competitor :blink:

9 more and i'll have 150 :naughty:

anon
01-05-2011, 06:35 PM
damn you have 8! :angry:

I said points, not bars. :unsure:

for what?? :unsure:

cuz i can

ScottK
01-05-2011, 06:38 PM
I said points, not bars. :unsure:

doesnt matter, hide that back. :lol:

anon
01-05-2011, 06:40 PM
doesnt matter, hide that back. :lol:

Right on, sir!

And I didn't get my pastrami. :(

aly13
01-05-2011, 06:44 PM
Not everyone gets what he wants...i want the 5 star...:)

dannyyelly
01-05-2011, 06:47 PM
yeah! life's a bitch!!

aly13
01-05-2011, 08:48 PM
yeah! life's a bitch!!

A really good bitch...:)

izkrys
01-05-2011, 09:12 PM
yeah! life's a bitch!!

A really good bitch...:)good bitch = expensive bitch =\

Chief_Garbonzo
01-08-2011, 04:36 AM
I helped out a few people actually.. :D When I said even if it was one person, I meant that even if I did perhaps only help one person my giveaway was a success as I made someone smile and be happy. Chief loves to see others around him happy and proud. Chief believe a lot in pride, and I am very content with the help I was able to provide to some very nice members here. :D I wish everyone a very healthy and happy 2011! Thanks for everyone who made this thread fun!! We didn't have to deal with too much scum either!! Welp, time for Chief to attend a peace pipe pow-wow. :D