PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] waffles account

aslanozzy
12-22-2010, 09:35 AM
Hope this is in the right section and done the right way.

Hey guys i recently applied for an invite to revtt and was successful, accepted the invite and registered but the invite sent to me was for waffles, as i had already registered it was too late to do anything. I have no use for this tracker, so if anyone else wants the account i will pass it on to a decent user.

Nothing has been downloaded or uploaded to the site, so whoever gets the account you must start using straight away as the account will be deleted if you dont use it within 2 weeks and ive had it a week already.

Just tell me why you want this account, and i will also check your post history.

No pm's please i will pm whoever is successfull

Thanks

anon
12-22-2010, 10:47 AM
How the hell can someone end up giving you a Waffles invite when you applied for RevTT? Didn't you notice this in the confirmation e-mail before you registered? :blink:

Anyway, be careful with your applicants. And you can download a music single or anything small to prevent the inactivity ban from kicking in so quickly. :)

aslanozzy
12-22-2010, 11:07 AM
yes i did see waffles in the email but it didnt click in my mind till after i registered, i guess i was a bit excited that i got the revtt invite and rushed through the sign up.

this is the thread i applied for it in: http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427893-some-TL-waffles-RevTT

you will have to ask the guy who sent it to me how he can get a waffles confused with revtt, honest mistake i guess, just means someone else is gonna gain an invite.
Thanx for letting me know about downloading a small file to stop inactivity, if the account doesnt go soon, i will do that.

ScottK
12-22-2010, 11:11 AM
dont bring your inviter any problem. just let that account died for inactivity

karachidude
12-22-2010, 11:56 AM

+1.ur first rep for this :D

streetrider
12-22-2010, 12:18 PM
Yes, it's best to let that account get pruned for inactivity. At least you don't jeopardize your inviter's account, like ScottK suggested.

aslanozzy
12-22-2010, 12:29 PM
consider this thread closed, i will let the account die.

Can someone lock this thread plz i dont know if i can

lea88
12-22-2010, 02:35 PM
Omg so many rules
Why dont you simply say that you dont want to give out invites and just making the topic just for sake of it? And if you so care about FST, probably you should read some rules regarding giveaways

whatcdfan
12-22-2010, 02:45 PM

Also you can go to their IRC and ask them to delete the account as you dont need it anymore perhaps your inviter gets his invite back and help someone else, i dont know though if staff give back invites that way just shooting in the dark

cinephilia
12-22-2010, 03:33 PM
Omg so many rules
Why dont you simply say that you dont want to give out invites and just making the topic just for sake of it?
i guess he realized that it wouldn't be fair towards his inviter to give an account that was intended for him in the first place.

ScottK
12-22-2010, 03:37 PM
someone really dissappointed since the acoount giveaway now gone :shifty:

whatcdfan
12-22-2010, 03:51 PM
Omg so many rules
Why dont you simply say that you dont want to give out invites and just making the topic just for sake of it?
i guess he realized that it wouldn't be fair towards his inviter to give an account that was intended for him in the first place.

perhaps she is to arrogant too realize that

anon
12-22-2010, 05:35 PM
yes i did see waffles in the email but it didnt click in my mind till after i registered, i guess i was a bit excited that i got the revtt invite and rushed through the sign up.

OK then. Personally, I'd look for a worthy candidate to avoid letting the account go to waste, but the guys above are right - it may get the inviter in trouble, which is even worse. If you've changed your mind, you may close this thread via Administrative -> Close Thread.

whatcdfan, you aren't supposed to be inviting people from public forums, so I'm not sure that would work.

lea88
12-22-2010, 05:42 PM
Omg so many rules

I am sorry my comment was not meant for this thread and it was accidentelly posted here. I am posting the quoted comment in the appropriate thread now

@OP

You should let the account die as advised by other members.

aslanozzy
12-22-2010, 10:03 PM
this account is definatley going to die, sorry everyone its the right thing to do.

Cant figure out how to lock it yet, will have another look when i return from work tonight.

anon
12-22-2010, 10:27 PM
Cant figure out how to lock it yet, will have another look when i return from work tonight.

http://image.bayimg.com/gablnaadj.jpg

gamesover
12-23-2010, 01:13 PM

+1.ur first rep for this :D

Really, you actually gave him a rep for typing that ROFL??? It took him probably 5 to 10 seconds to type out what everyone else in the thread was thinking and was going to say if he didn't say it first. Reps shouldn't be given out just for stating the obvious.

cinephilia
12-23-2010, 01:37 PM
Really, you actually gave him a rep for typing that ROFL??? It took him probably 5 to 10 seconds to type out what everyone else in the thread was thinking and was going to say if he didn't say it first. Reps shouldn't be given out just for stating the obvious.
repped

ScottK
12-23-2010, 05:04 PM
haha. but rep is not important to me. seriously, why should i care for it? :lol:

ps: i just gave you one, in case it very important for you

anon
12-23-2010, 05:08 PM
Reps shouldn't be given out just for stating the obvious.

I taught aslanozzy how to lock a thread, someone rep me. :idunno:

ScottK
12-23-2010, 05:11 PM
it obvious! i should say it too, lose chance to get another one :(

bijoy
12-23-2010, 06:38 PM

:D this is the best way to go..

Reps shouldn't be given out just for stating the obvious.

I taught aslanozzy how to lock a thread, someone rep me. :idunno:

I wonder, why you don't have any rep till date. :unsure:

ScottK
12-23-2010, 06:41 PM
we have Hide Rep Options. check it out

anon
12-23-2010, 06:44 PM

I do. You can hide rep via your user CP, in case you don't know.

bijoy
12-23-2010, 07:25 PM
we have Hide Rep Options. check it out

I do. You can hide rep via your user CP, in case you don't know.

ok ok, I didn't even bothered to go through user CP options anytime.. :P

HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™
12-23-2010, 08:29 PM
i thought giveawaying accounts is not possible !! if this guy dont need waffles .. so why he made an account ?! if he dont need this account then he can talk to the staff to easly disable it :) walla enta eh ra2yak walla howa 7aram 3lina we7alal 3ala maiteen ommoko .. are you with me that he cant give away his account and he should ask the staff to easly disable it !

ScottK
12-23-2010, 08:50 PM
and i thought you leave FsT already? :idunno:

anon
12-23-2010, 09:08 PM
if this guy dont need waffles .. so why he made an account ?!

I asked the same, before. Got a reply and everything.

whatcdfan
12-24-2010, 02:19 PM
walla enta eh ra2yak walla howa 7aram 3lina we7alal 3ala maiteen ommoko

is it what i am thinking it is?

anon
12-24-2010, 04:53 PM
is it what i am thinking it is?

:hooray: