i hope someone can help me get an invite
i'd really appreciate that
this's a speed test

thank you
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1080811892.png

Cabalo
12-22-2010, 05:05 PM
Why a speedtest from a seedbox?
I'm pretty sure people would be more willing to help you if you post your HOME speedtest results.

R O Y A L
12-22-2010, 05:20 PM
@cabalo
I'm out-of home now
still at work
so i provided it from my seedbox

KFlint
12-22-2010, 05:24 PM
Wow, you were already looking for it more than 3 years ago, that was I call consistency ;)

anon
12-22-2010, 05:27 PM
You won't have the seedbox forever, so a home speedtest gives potential inviters a better idea of how you'll be doing in the long run - BitMe isn't easy to seed on. Plus OVH's routing sucks. :D

Oh, and first post in two years, etc.

R O Y A L
12-22-2010, 05:30 PM
@KFlint

i found demonoid was enough for me then
but still deficient of many things i look for now
so i'm asking for the best now

@anon-sbi
i'll post speedtest from home once i'm home :)

-------------------------------------

As promised
my speedtest from home

http://speedtest.net/result/1081141671.png

Expeto
12-22-2010, 07:48 PM
bitme ain't that medical, you need docs

R O Y A L
12-22-2010, 07:53 PM
@Expeto
at least bitme has better medical content, faster speeds
as well as docs isn't medical only ,medical is just a category,and so is bitme
i'm member there at docs
sometimes i didn't get all what i'm looking for

Cabalo
12-22-2010, 08:08 PM
@KFlint

i found demonoid was enough for me then
but still deficient of many things i look for now
so i'm asking for the best now

@anon-sbi
i'll post speedtest from home once i'm home :)

-------------------------------------

As promised
my speedtest from home

http://speedtest.net/result/1081141671.png

Read this very carefully:

I want you to explain how come are you posting a speedtest that does not correspond to your Egyptian ISP. Give me your best shot. Try to convince me that Cairo city is 50 miles away from Newbury, UK.

R O Y A L
12-22-2010, 08:12 PM
simple
you wanted the home speedtest from which the account will be used
and i got it ;)

lea88
12-22-2010, 08:14 PM
@OP

Instead of wasting your time, you can signup for docspedia which has open signups at the moment. They have a decent medical collection. It can help you while you search for Bitme.

anon
12-22-2010, 08:15 PM
simple
you wanted the home speedtest from which the account will be used
and i got it ;)

So you're planning to move to the UK as soon as you get the BitMe invite?

Cabalo
12-22-2010, 08:17 PM
So how are you posting from Cairo ? Make your next post here from that IP and it will save you from having your account temporarily disabled.

Or let me guess, that's the IP you are going to trade your bitme invite to ?

karachidude
12-22-2010, 08:24 PM
people dont realize who they are dealing with,lying at fst :lol:

KFlint
12-22-2010, 09:30 PM
Lost all faith in mankind, again :sadwalk:

7th
12-22-2010, 09:58 PM
Ah, whatever... I don't know if anyone here would be willing to risk a bitme account inviting him =/

whatcdfan
12-23-2010, 04:25 AM
perhaps he did not realize that cabalo is a mod and has access to ip's

ElitUser
12-23-2010, 04:34 AM
I invited some one from here and that person got disable in bitme after some day, but I dont loose the invite privilege. But I see I dont get any further new invites or did not issue with any new invites on my account. Is this for the disable tree on my account or bitme has disable giving out the new invites for its user. Like to know.

anon
12-23-2010, 05:01 AM
Is this for the disable tree on my account or bitme has disable giving out the new invites for its user. Like to know.

I just checked your staff notes with my sysop account. Your invite privileges have been revoked.

Seriously, why don't you ask them instead of us? No one here can tell you what happens or doesn't happen with your account. :unsure:

Cabalo
12-23-2010, 05:41 AM
I invited some one from here and that person got disable in bitme after some day, but I dont loose the invite privilege. But I see I dont get any further new invites or did not issue with any new invites on my account. Is this for the disable tree on my account or bitme has disable giving out the new invites for its user. Like to know.

They have the habit to revoke user's privileges to invite when they see by your browser history you visited FST (or any other "invite forum").
I never had invites there either. No big deal though.

Expeto
12-23-2010, 07:03 AM
Is this for the disable tree on my account or bitme has disable giving out the new invites for its user. Like to know.
If you already have 3 invites its pretty normal not getting more.. and also there is this;

There is no guarantee that invites will be received in association with any user class, promotion, performance, or tenure.

They have the habit to revoke user's privileges to invite when they see by your browser history you visited FST (or any other "invite forum").
I never had invites there either. No big deal though.
how do they do it? I mean how do they see your browser history? referrer?

ElitUser
12-23-2010, 07:56 AM
If you already have 3 invites its pretty normal not getting more.. and also there is this;

I have only 2 invites, and dont see getting another one in a month because bitme giving out maximum 3 invites to its uses. Thats why I ask the qustion about are they revoking the privileges to invite if a user has a disable id on his/her account invite tree. Those 2 invites I have both are active but I dont get any more maxium of 3.

R O Y A L
12-23-2010, 09:34 AM
@cabalo
I'm already posting from cairo now
but i'm intending to use the bitme from uk very soon
believe me or not
i don't care
i'm closing this topic

Cabalo
12-23-2010, 01:50 PM
I don't believe you.
I'll give you some time to reflect on that.