PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Any/All ebook or elearning sites

thunderpig
12-23-2010, 12:29 AM
I just got a Nook and am looking to fill it out with all sorts of reading material. I've heard of bibliotek for ebooks and thats about it. If anyone has any others they'd like to share, that would be fantastic.

Merry christmas to all! Feliz Navidad!

anon
12-23-2010, 12:37 AM
I recommend editing your e-mail address out of your post. It will be spotted by automated spambots (this section is visible to everyone) and only makes it look like you're a bit too desperate to get an invite.

thunderpig
12-23-2010, 12:42 AM
Sage advice.

elbuitre
12-23-2010, 01:14 AM
i have tons of learbits invites, it's mostly tutorial videos like lynda and that sort of thing, mostly not fiction ebooks though, which is what bibliotik is good at but i have no invites.
Members: 8,813/7,000
Torrents: 5,267
Seeders: 7,195
Leechers: 285
Peers: 7,480
Threads: 3,032

post here a ratio proof i guess and tell me what subject you're interested in and PM your mail

bijoy
12-23-2010, 06:41 PM
i have tons of learbits invites, it's mostly tutorial videos like lynda and that sort of thing, mostly not fiction ebooks though, which is what bibliotik is good at but i have no invites.

I guess you got unlimited..
Start a giveaway and see the result. :P

elbuitre
12-23-2010, 11:22 PM
naw not unlimited but i do have a lot :P the result would probably be inviting a cheater, lame applications. i'd rather help people that express interest. giveaways give place to people just wanting to grab whatever is available to them, at least in my opinion. i'd be glad to help anyone that expresses interest and i'm always willing to invite someone who is not a trader/ or a "can i haz ___ invite, i neeeeeeeeeed it!!! plz!!!!" kind of spammer. i find them funny though and they're part of the reason i kept on visiting here at first btw, but i wouldn't invite them to demonoid.

iddqdidkfa
12-26-2010, 11:27 PM
i have elbitz invite if u r interested pm me a ratio proof and your e-mail

ScottK
12-27-2010, 09:06 AM
elbitz start giving invite?

CleverMan
12-27-2010, 07:34 PM
yeah i'm kinda surprised too, never seen anyone with invite:unsure:

thunderpig, i can give you myanonamouse.net invite, it's ebooks and audio-books tracker. Just pm email if want sent

thunderpig
12-28-2010, 03:05 AM
Thanks for all the generosity, gentlemen. I've gotten into a few nice sites now, but I'm always willing to try out more if anyone has a spare invite.

I'm slowly filling out my nook with everything under the sun! Now I just have to make time to read/absorb it all. :)

byrnesc1
12-28-2010, 09:15 PM
I honestly just woke up today thinking of starting this thread. If anyone has any spare invites to any sites let me know. I can give you a ratioproof or speed test if you really want. I'm looking for somewhere that has a lot of textbooks and/or documentaries so any insight is great. Thanks in advance

pone44
12-28-2010, 09:35 PM
Start a thread then. No need to hijack another's request.

I honestly just woke up today thinking of starting this thread. If anyone has any spare invites to any sites let me know. I can give you a ratioproof or speed test if you really want. I'm looking for somewhere that has a lot of textbooks and/or documentaries so any insight is great. Thanks in advance

CleverMan
12-28-2010, 09:43 PM
Another MAM invite available if you interested :)
Edit: sent