PDA

View Full Version : I'v Got What You Want

BC-UK
11-07-2003, 10:25 PM
I'v got what you want, just tell me how to give it to you!!!

On Monday I will be getting The Matrix Revolutions on VCD what I need you to tell me is how to put it on to my computer so I can give it to you lot.

Also while I am writing this I have a few requests which I would be greatful if anyody could share with me (pritty fair I think)

They are

American Wedding (American Pie 3)
S Club 7 Seeing Double (It's for my sister)
Intorable Cruelty
Love Actually
Music video for Kelly and Ozzy Osbourne
and anything else that you have which is good The files must be mpeg

Ps I am using Nero 5.5.8.0

muchspl2
11-07-2003, 10:32 PM
what if I already got it, isn't sharing enough for you, do you have to get anything in return? just put it on your folder to share with us

james_bond_rulez
11-07-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by BC-UK@7 November 2003 - 22:25
I'v got what you want, just tell me how to give it to you!!!

On Monday I will be getting The Matrix Revolutions on VCD what I need you to tell me is how to put it on to my computer so I can give it to you lot.

Also while I am writing this I have a few requests which I would be greatful if anyody could share with me (pritty fair I think)

They are

American Wedding (American Pie 3)
S Club 7 Seeing Double (It's for my sister)
Intorable Cruelty
Love Actually
Music video for Kelly and Ozzy Osbourne
and anything else that you have which is good The files must be mpeg

Ps I am using Nero 5.5.8.0
damn greedy brits... :lol:

zinc1
11-07-2003, 10:49 PM
In a couple of days Matrix Revolutions cam copies will be spreading like wildfire on kazaa.
Nodbody's really bothered about your vcd 'coz others are sharing it anyway.

The things you are looking for can be found on Kazaa,Bt or Mirc so why don't you just search and you'll find them.

AndrewBarker
11-08-2003, 02:02 AM
I'm a Brit and I'm not greedy

Ma5t3rM1nD
11-09-2003, 02:32 AM
Well we don't really need it but if you would like to share just put the disc into your harddrive and go to the CD/DVD or whatever drive and go through the folders till you find the .mpg or whatever format it is then copy it and paste it onto your computer. You will now to be able to share it or convert or whatever. You don't have to take serouisly AndrewBaker he was trying to be funny, stuipd candians :lol: .