PDA

View Full Version : [Request] anything worthy :)

nickw1988
01-02-2011, 06:07 AM
havnt been torrenting for a few years so all the private trackers i did have were closed due to inactivity. Need to start fresh hoping someone kind could start me off. Have already got demonoid, thats all i have. I have a big monthly upload/download quota so i will not stuff up my ratio

anon
01-02-2011, 06:11 AM
Did you try going to IRC to recover any disabled accounts you may still have? Usually staff should re-enable you if they died of simple inactivity.

Good luck, and be a bit more careful with any invites you may attain with this thread. Apparently it's not the first time you "haven't been torrenting for years".

megabyteme
01-02-2011, 10:31 AM
"Worthy"?

It might be better to tell people what your interests are. Either that, or tell us how great you are so we can make sure to not help you with anything "unworthy"...

DeadPoet
01-02-2011, 10:51 AM
What.cd intrerview - http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/preparefortheinterview.html
And this - http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/298326-BitTorrent-Sites-Open-for-Signup/page427

Lot of worthy trackers. Music, general, games, HD trackers...Everything you need.
Don't forget to check out rutracker.org as well.

superjojo
01-02-2011, 12:02 PM
If you need I can give you PTM

anon
01-02-2011, 05:17 PM
"Worthy"?

It might be better to tell people what your interests are. Either that, or tell us how great you are so we can make sure to not help you with anything "unworthy"...

Hah, so true.

Open signups are a good idea. You can also take advantage of your Demonoid membership to register on the forums and apply for the giveaways there. Or just make a better request here on FST, and you may get invited "worthy" places. :P

nickw1988
01-03-2011, 01:38 AM
Ok, I am mainly after a good music trackers, tv series and movies.

anon
01-03-2011, 01:40 AM
What.cd, TvTorrents.com and PassThePopcorn fill those niches the best, in my opinion. But if your TV and movie tastes, are pretty mainstream, you may not even require the last two. Just get a good 0-Day tracker (IPT would be my recommendation), and take the What interview.

Cabalo
01-03-2011, 04:22 AM
Torrentday would be a good place to start with. It's open signup.

Bionic
01-03-2011, 05:03 AM
I'll invite you to IPT if ya want

edit:// invited