PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Ftn

Sennheiser
01-05-2011, 04:52 AM
hi fellas, i know i am new here and don`t have any rep but, i ve been lokin for ftn for 2 years now and din`t find anywhere, i hope some one here will give a chance to show that i am a good user.

i can provide profile links from other great trackers and anything else you might ask!

note: i don`t trade or want to buy an invite , so don`t pm me offers like that!

Thanks

:lookaroun

anon
01-05-2011, 05:18 AM
You've made all but one of your posts today, and you talk about "having rep" as if this was an ordinary invite forum. Saying your chances of getting an invite are extremely low would be being generous. Just my two cents.

Waddafocky
01-05-2011, 05:24 AM
hi fellas, i know i am new here and don`t have any rep but, i ve been lokin for my penis for 2 years now and din`t find anywhere

Fixed that for ya.

ScottK
01-05-2011, 05:37 AM
:lol:

Cabalo
01-05-2011, 05:52 AM
It's not too late. Close this, and spare yourself the incoming embarrassment.

megabyteme
01-05-2011, 06:27 AM
i can provide profile links from other great trackers and anything else you might ask!

We'll need to see naked pics of your sister(s). If you don't have any, or they aren't 18-22 and height/weight proportionate (still trying to recover from pics posted by ScottK :sick: ), we might settle for some MILF pics (please post FULLY CLOTHED samples first- again, thank ScottK for that caveat) :yikes: .

Apologies for being so unconventional, but it is a high-level tracker, and ratio proofs are pointless for FTN.

anon
01-05-2011, 06:32 AM
Did someone just say it's a HIGH LEVEL TRACKER? :w00t:

megabyteme
01-05-2011, 06:53 AM
No, I said it was a high-level tracker.

:D

Waddafocky
01-05-2011, 07:47 AM
It being such a high-level tracker and all, we not only have to see naked pictures of your 18 year old smokin' hot sister (nobody at FTN survives/gets in without one), but she has to bring two of her smolteringly sexy classmates (another requirement) to the photoshoot. You label each of them with a letter (F, T, N) in black giant sharpie and then they proceed to have boner-blistering lesbian sex in front of you while you tape it all and upload it here. We will accordingly forward it to the right people, and you will receive your invite.

The caveat is that you can't join them at any time. This is actually a test - do you take the girls or the FTN? I recommend the FTN, because it's such a high-level tracker and it's better than the best sex of your life, really.

Sennheiser
01-05-2011, 11:51 AM
You've made all but one of your posts today, and you talk about "having rep" as if this was an ordinary invite forum

yeah ,its not a regular invite forum , its full of spammers here. :lol:

ScottK
01-05-2011, 12:03 PM
sure, when it come to ridiculous request :lol:

johhny
01-05-2011, 12:24 PM
@Sennheiser be realist
and x-MAS is over

bijoy
01-05-2011, 12:27 PM
and x-MAS is over

Wel, is there any relation between xmas and ftn invite? ;)

Sennheiser
01-05-2011, 01:26 PM
@Johnny
i am realist,i am just askin for an invite to a stupid tracker , i din`t ask for 1 million euros :lol: but, as i can see you guys here aren`t living on the real life (i`ve just seen Tron Legacy) maybe you guys are just programs like those :lol:

you guys need to be realistic.

its not a stupid tracker to decide for my life.

i am just asking for 1 invite, if i will receive it or not it is not you fockin problem, so stop posting stupid fockin things in my thread!

fox92
01-05-2011, 01:41 PM
@Johnny
i am realist,i am just askin for an invite to a stupid tracker , i din`t ask for 1 million euros :lol: but, as i can see you guys here aren`t living on the real life (i`ve just seen Tron Legacy) maybe you guys are just programs like those :lol:

you guys need to be realistic.

its not a stupid tracker to decide for my life.

i am just asking for 1 invite, if i will receive it or not it is not you fockin problem, so stop posting stupid fockin things in my thread!

You just stated it was a stupid tracker hence I don't think you deserve an invite. First show some respect to the tracker mate. The guys here are doing their job. FTN isn't a site that just popped out of Brand's ass and got famous. It was built by people who really like torrenting and most importantly, sharing. Stupid tracker? It may be a stupid tracker to you but do you have any clue what the owner of the site and people associated with it, go through? They have the huge risk of being caught and pulled offline anytime and then face legal charges, still they do it. for who? for the community. So please learn to appreciate it. People who get to be part of such a site earn it, it's not just given to them. Do you see an employer knocking on your door ready to offer you a job? No. You gotta work your way there and prove that your suitable for the job. The samething applies here. People are really careful bout who get in cause as may know, anyone can get into such a site and that includes people who are in the legal sector. So they are being realistic and they would only want people who are trustable and well known to get into such a site. So why don't you learn something from these comments? You've been looking for FTN for 2 years and you never bothered to search fst for other ftn requests and see what people go through? You invited yourself into this mess now deal with it :) Don't insult the site or the members of this community.

Sennheiser
01-05-2011, 01:45 PM

is so hard to understand that?
@
fox92 i know you have only 18 years , but come on dude? you really think everything flies is good to eat?

whatcdfan
01-05-2011, 01:46 PM
@Sennheiser:had you been active here, you would know that is how things are here, with what you have just said, there will be more coming at you so still the best thing you could do is to take cabalo's advise and close this thread, believe me this request aint going anywhere

Sennheiser
01-05-2011, 01:51 PM
@whatcdfan,finaly someone intelligent! Bravoo!
rep added!