PDA

View Full Version : Hoi, iLOVENZB

Mr. Mulder
01-05-2011, 08:35 AM
are ewe in that bit that's on the news and flooded? I just heard its full of crocodiles and snakes!1 The water may even contain the elusive trouser snake!!11 :o

iLOVENZB
01-07-2011, 10:40 PM
Nope a little south from there ;). I wouldn't trust what any reporter says when she hasn't even been in the water. The SES usually say shit to keep people out of the water so they don't have to rescue people.

Where I'm at, we escaped the drought and the floods. This town is on a hill and the surrounding towns usually get flooded. Hasn't flooded in these parts of the world in a while though.

Funny how the climate experts are still claiming global warming for the decrease in temperature globally. My father was born in the 60's and there's a picture of him with his mother knee deep in snow, they were in England at the time. The same is happening at the moment.

Global cycle is normal, why I should be taxed more for using the same electricity I used to in the 90's is unknown.

You're in pommy land now aren't you Muldies? :shutup:

Vorx
01-08-2011, 09:36 AM
You from qld, nzb? That's why I live in Sydney :)

iLOVENZB
01-09-2011, 06:54 AM
About 1.5 hours from the Gold Coast ;). Dumb cunts live around here, some claim that they're in QLD and some claim they're in NSW. We have a massive cafuffle when it comes to daylight savings. Don't know what the premier was thinking when she announced that half of QLD (South QLD) might have DST

Mr. Mulder
01-09-2011, 10:40 AM
Nope a little south from there ;). I wouldn't trust what any reporter says when she hasn't even been in the water. The SES usually say shit to keep people out of the water so they don't have to rescue people.

Where I'm at, we escaped the drought and the floods. This town is on a hill and the surrounding towns usually get flooded. Hasn't flooded in these parts of the world in a while though.

Funny how the climate experts are still claiming global warming for the decrease in temperature globally. My father was born in the 60's and there's a picture of him with his mother knee deep in snow, they were in England at the time. The same is happening at the moment.

Global cycle is normal, why I should be taxed more for using the same electricity I used to in the 90's is unknown.

You're in pommy land now aren't you Muldies? :shutup:

No wai would i move somewhere where there's dangerous trouser snakes floating about!1 :o

i shall be living here in three weeks with two lesbians, 4 cats and a 4th person yet to be found (well about a 20mins walk behind this photo)

Mr. Mulder
01-09-2011, 10:42 AM
currently i live 20mins beind a different pier, which isn't as nice :eyebrows:

iLOVENZB
01-10-2011, 01:41 AM
You're beaches really are as horrible as I remembered when I visited England as a baby :(. Your rocky beaches hasn't got shit on our sandy ones. I don't think I ever want to get laid on a beach in England, sand was bad enough to get out of my pants.

I might be relocating soon too, my flatmate, brother and his girlfriend said they're interested in living on a farm again. I spent most of my childhood on a farm so I'm not really sick of it yet. Too much tendering to nature, unless you get a 5 acre property with just a few fruit trees and some nice juicy lambs running about cutting the grass :naughty:.

I still remember my pet goat I had as a kid, His name was Dinner because my familys intention was for me to look after it so we all eat it. I didn't have the heart to give it the chop :shutup:.

Lamb on the spit FTW!!! My Greek relliez really are good for something :shutup::shutup::shutup:.

At the moment it's pissing down with rain, have to wait for it to calm down before I ride back home. Every single other dumb cunt left work before me! Oh well, free internetz :fst:

Some of my work colleages have gotten flooded in, nothing compared to that further up north though.

Mr. Mulder
01-10-2011, 08:44 AM
spit roasting lambs, that's well dirty :no:

IdolEyes787
01-10-2011, 12:24 PM
Rain is like unfrozen snow or something isn't it? Sounds interesting but I bet it's bloody difficult to make a rain fort or a rain man.

Barbarossa
01-10-2011, 12:37 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=63724&d=1294569620

<-------------------- Nudist beach ~ 200 yards

Mr. Mulder
01-10-2011, 12:50 PM
i go past it on the bus each day ...have to look away, hawt wimins do not go there :no:

Barbarossa
01-11-2011, 03:34 PM
Here's your new map, you'd better get used to it... ;)

http://s1.b3ta.com/host/creative/55979/1294758959/NewAustralia.jpg

vincentjo
01-20-2011, 07:11 AM
nice pictures!

iLOVENZB
01-20-2011, 08:15 AM
nice addition to your mypostcount!