01-09-2011, 10:41 AM
Bump time.

bijoy
01-09-2011, 07:40 PM
Closing time I guess :P

extractor
01-09-2011, 08:36 PM

U seem to be enjoying commenting pussycat. Do everybody here know u where banned for the second time somewhere 2 days back for lying that u r an hdbits.org admin,creating dupes account,chetaing & flamming.Find some work dude.Do u wanna post me the screenshots of ur accounts there & the reason u were banned along with a pic of your pussy.

bijoy
01-09-2011, 08:58 PM

U seem to be enjoying commenting pussycat. Do everybody here know u where banned for the second time somewhere 2 days back for lying that u r an hdbits.org admin,creating dupes account,chetaing & flamming.Find some work dude.Do u wanna post me the screenshots of ur accounts there & the reason u were banned along with a pic of your pussy.

you don't have to worry about that..
may be you should save that till you get hdbits invite account. :P

edit: its a shame that you don't even know the name of pussycat in my avatar..

extractor
01-10-2011, 03:23 AM
U google yourself abt the avatar.May be got in there again.Born cheater.Stop spaming.And when i have one account of HDBits.org will send you the screenshots so that at least you can see whats inside .I have information u were banned there.

bijoy
01-10-2011, 05:22 AM
U google yourself abt the avatar.May be got in there again.Born cheater.Stop spaming.
I like that!!! FYI: there is no such word named 'cheater' :P or is that engrish?? :lol:

I have information u were banned there.
Again you are proving yourself as a fool..
As everyone who visited here know that after I posted that in a thread here.. it should be purned rather than banned...
Too much use of google translator creates this problem, I know..

extractor
01-10-2011, 10:56 AM
I like that!!! FYI: there is no such word named 'cheater' :P or is that engrish?? :lol:

I have information u were banned there.
Again you are proving yourself as a fool..
As everyone who visited here know that after I posted that in a thread here.. it should be purned rather than banned...
Too much use of google translator creates this problem, I know..

Lol posting about heroics elsewhere doesnt make u a hero.And u know sh*t about Engrish.And boy bijoy lol u r also not that gud with translator.And if u want to increase your post count u can go on spamming.And by the way why r u on PTN with the same username bitching about forum members.

seriously go & get some work.

ScottK
01-10-2011, 02:02 PM
:rolleyes:

johhny
01-10-2011, 02:08 PM
well bijoy have the same username everywhere :)))

anon
01-10-2011, 05:26 PM
And u know sh*t about Engrish.And boy bijoy lol u r also not that gud with translator.

lol

And by the way why r u on PTN with the same username bitching about forum members.

He doesn't care about people knowing he's the same user here and on trackers. Unlike you, maybe?

ScottK
01-10-2011, 05:33 PM
not really, he has 2 username, use for diferent purpose
that what i understand :ermm:

bijoy
01-10-2011, 07:32 PM
*peace*
I'm out of bt..

extractor
01-11-2011, 03:58 AM
lol

And by the way why r u on PTN with the same username bitching about forum members.

He doesn't care about people knowing he's the same user here and on trackers. Unlike you, maybe?

Now look whos talking now.one more from the same group LEGENDS.Though u are the best with your wits. Lol

And my friend do u care about usernames.If yes then the topic is over.If you dont care about it then u r the same anon on the cheating & scammers heaven SB-I.

anon
01-11-2011, 04:03 AM
If you dont care about it then u r the same anon on the cheating & scammers heaven SB-I.

Scammers heaven :unsure:

I congratulate your hard work on linking me to my account there, though. I know that kind of stuff, just like English grammar, takes a lot of effort for you. :console:

extractor
01-11-2011, 04:12 AM
If you dont care about it then u r the same anon on the cheating & scammers heaven SB-I.

Scammers heaven :unsure:

I congratulate your hard work on linking me to my account there, though. I know that kind of stuff, just like English grammar, takes a lot of effort for you. :console:

Boy more than 10,000 posts & still struggling to find a wit.Pathetic. And lets keep my thread clean.SO if u have hdbits.org & u want FFFFound u post here or stay away from the thread Bcoz i am trading here & heck not requesting HDBits.org. Thats what the forum is for.Trading.Bcoz whenever someone starts a request or even does a giveaway u spammer unemployed people waiting to comment just latch on to it in a hurry & the sole purpose of the thread is lost.U i mean the so called ICONS with a couple of others start your own thread & keep banging eachother there so that we dont have to take a painkiller everytime.

Some of u r so so....................lol now i am struggling to find words. hey wait let me google some wit. LOl

anon
01-11-2011, 04:37 AM
Boy more than 10,000 posts & still struggling to find a wit.Pathetic.

Hey, at least I'm trying. :idunno:

And lets keep my thread clean.SO if u have hdbits.org & u want FFFFound u post here or stay away from the thread Bcoz i am trading here & heck not requesting HDBits.org. Thats what the forum is for.Trading.Bcoz whenever someone starts a request or even does a giveaway u spammer unemployed people waiting to comment just latch on to it in a hurry & the sole purpose of the thread is lost.

Actually, you kind of just said it yourself. This is a forum. We can discuss stuff, and voice our opinions. It's what you and I are doing here, and me and the rest of the "spammer unemployed people" do on the other threads you mention. And since I've only had my posts deleted very few times (mostly along a bunch of other users', when threads were really derailing) and never received an infraction for what you call spamming, then I suppose I'm within this site's rules.

U i mean the so called ICONS with a couple of others start your own thread & keep banging eachother there so that we dont have to take a painkiller everytime.

I know you'd really enjoy banging each other but some things just aren't bound to happen. :(

By the way, it sure would be nice if you respected the rules of the sites you want to trade your way into as fiercely as you think we should all fuck off instead of making the "sole purpose" of threads get lost.

Cabalo
01-11-2011, 04:52 AM
That was the last post unrelated to the trade this thread will have. Don't make me delete all this.
Want to discuss this? Go to the lounge instead.

johhny
01-11-2011, 08:21 AM
for the record pedro's dosen't allow shared account you will get banned in 2 days maximum

Tokeman
01-11-2011, 03:47 PM
I was given an account to pedro's (for free) and had no issue with it for the longest time until they did a mass password reset and I had not changed the email...
Very intregued as well as to why ffffound is so popular compared to the free alternatives.
Hope that wasn't too off topic :\

extractor
01-22-2011, 03:43 AM
Bump bump

Unthinkable
01-23-2011, 07:55 PM
Lol............:))