PDA

View Full Version : [Request] bitme

asem1985
01-08-2011, 09:33 PM
please i need bitme invite

anon
01-08-2011, 09:42 PM
Why bothering to explain why this request isn't going anywhere when a :frusty:-smiley can do the trick...

bigdaddydude
01-08-2011, 11:06 PM
You only got eight posts and joined about 5 weeks ago. You ask for an invite and don't give a reason why? I would recommend that you close this thread before you humiliate yourself. Get some friends first, contribute to FST and then just maybe make a better request later on. That's my .02.

Quarterquack
01-08-2011, 11:18 PM
You only got eight posts and joined about 5 weeks ago. You ask for an invite and don't give a reason why? I would recommend that you close this thread before you humiliate yourself. Get some friends first, contribute to FST and then just maybe make a better request later on. That's my .02.

Getting some friends, and/or contributing for the sake of achieving an "ends" isn't all that respectable, either.

Waddafocky
01-08-2011, 11:56 PM

Getting some friends, and/or contributing for the sake of achieving an "ends" isn't all that respectable, either.
Implying stealing torrenting ever was.

Quarterquack
01-09-2011, 12:02 AM
You forgot the ">".

However, my logic was still flawless. Just because you think the entire contextual concept is corrupt doesn't mean that parts don't deserve to be treated with reverence. There's nothing wrong with a lot of bittorrent. People on the other side of the screen, people supporting their favorite content, albeit in a strange way, and a multitude of other "respectable" things are found within BT. There's a lot wrong with the state of torrenting, on the other hand.

IdolEyes787
01-09-2011, 12:23 AM
You are right of course , even war has certain codes of acceptable conduct.
To simply say that an institution is morally bankrupt and leave it at that negates any possibility of betterment.
If that is truly the case then let us just all immediately give up all pretense of honesty and become like the bottom feeders that we like to lambaste here .
And also in that case I don't expect any tracker staff to hypocritically ban me for breaking rules or anything .

Waddafocky
01-09-2011, 03:43 AM
No, it's true, my post would have made a lot more sense if I had the ">" so I am pwned.

Bionic
01-09-2011, 04:14 AM
Hmm.. give me your email

dannyyelly
01-09-2011, 05:57 AM
please i need bitme invite

well, i need a million dollars..:wacko:

asem1985
01-09-2011, 11:36 AM
???????????????