PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HDbits.org

hagckz0r
01-09-2011, 06:56 PM
Hy FST! I'd love to be a part of HDbits.org, it is because at this moment I don't have any specialized tracker to HD movies material. All downloads in this category come mainly from TL & BitmeTV(TV-Shows) and iPlay for custom Romanian subtitled DVDs.

If someone is feeling generous it will show some of it here. I won't disappoint and I'm really eager to really use the tracker, the HD material over there.

Thanks, awaiting some feedback!

Quarterquack
01-09-2011, 07:03 PM
It's always a good idea to explain what shows you watch, what movies you'd like to see and the importance/significance of the resolution, bitrate and grain to your viewing experience. Moreover your setup etc. What I see is people posting glorified "I love movies" phrases, but no one ever explaining why they actually care about the format.

:dabs:

hotshot6473
01-09-2011, 07:08 PM
It is not a place for somebody who doesn't know anything about HD content and if you don't even have a dedicated HD site where you at least seek out quality releases its not the place to start

PerMaFrOsT
01-09-2011, 07:08 PM
It is not a place for somebody who doesn't know anything about HD content and if you don't even have a dedicated HD site where you at least seek out quality releases its not the place to start
Totally agree with you ;)

IdolEyes787
01-09-2011, 07:11 PM
Totally agree with you ;)

Why? Increased chance of injury or death or something?

hagckz0r
01-09-2011, 07:11 PM
Yeah, sorry did this post in kind of a hurry cause I know time is limited :). I like to watch movies at my 22 inch display and I really love encodes on TL like: Vision, Flawless, Imagine. I also watch many TV Series, let's start with: Fringe, Supernatural, Superman, Spartacus, The Gates, Breaking Bad, Vampire Diaries. These are downloaded from BitmeTV.

I don't know many things about encoding, but from what I've heard HDbits has its own group of encoders that maybe provide the best quality. Quality its what interests me.. Thanks for making me continue my post Darth Rings. :)

hotshot6473
01-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Yeah, sorry did this post in kind of a hurry cause I know time is limited :). I like to watch movies at my 22 inch display and I really love encodes on TL like: Vision, Flawless, Imagine. I also watch many TV Series, let's start with: Fringe, Supernatural, Superman, Spartacus, The Gates, Breaking Bad, Vampire Diaries. These are downloaded from BitmeTV.

I don't know many things about encoding, but from what I've heard HDbits has its own group of encoders that maybe provide the best quality. Quality its what interests me.. Thanks for making me continue my post Darth Rings. :)

Sorry but its definitely not the right place for you

IdolEyes787
01-09-2011, 07:23 PM

In the pantheon of stupid remarks that you've made that ranks right up there with the best of them.
Again explain exactly why. You don't know fuck about riding a bike but I think you can still muddle by and get something from the experience.

hagckz0r
01-09-2011, 07:24 PM
I know that those groups do rips after things like this: Red.2010.720p.BluRay.x264-SiNNERS. That's why I want the best quality cause I can get it from there.

A screenshot with a part of movies that are on my HDD now: http://img510.imageshack.us/i/filme.png/, http://img510.imageshack.us/i/filme.png/

dannyyelly
01-09-2011, 07:27 PM

and who you are to decide that anyway?

hotshot6473
01-09-2011, 07:28 PM
No need to explain myself as usual, figure it out yourself

hagckz0r
01-09-2011, 07:28 PM
It is just his opinion I don't think he understands completely why I'd want to join that place... If I don't make it in now.. god knows when I'll have another chance.

A screenshot with part of movies that are currently on my HDD: http://img510.imageshack.us/i/filme.png/

anon
01-09-2011, 07:35 PM
If I don't make it in now Now I haven't made it.. god knows when I'll have another chance.

Fixed :(

hotshot6473
01-09-2011, 07:39 PM
none of those are even HD movies

megabyteme
01-09-2011, 07:40 PM

Yeah, who would want to actually provide support/evidence/reason for something they have said? :rolleyes:

Douche.

hagckz0r
01-09-2011, 07:42 PM
Tell me that the movie I posted here previously isn't in HD format. Another example TVShows: Supernatural.S06E11.720p.HDTV.x264-CTU, tell me it isn't HD.
Those in the screenshot are rips mate, rips after HD's. Jesus.

IdolEyes787
01-09-2011, 07:43 PM

You and your delusional cronies think that you are somehow smarter or better than everyone else? Otherwise I don't see what special talent it takes to ( as the vast majority of HDbites members obviously only do) download/seed and watch a movie.

hotshot6473
01-09-2011, 07:46 PM
Tell me that the movie I posted here previously isn't in HD format. Another example TVShows: Supernatural.S06E11.720p.HDTV.x264-CTU, tell me it isn't HD.
Those in the screenshot are rips mate, rips after HD's. Jesus.

Why would you show rips of movies. You have access to HD content on sites like TL and you download rips... It doesn't make any sense

You and your delusional cronies think that you are somehow smarter or better than everyone else? Otherwise I don't see what special talent it takes to ( as the vast majority of HDbites members obviously only do) download/seed and watch a movie.

Your funny but then again not very smart, this site isn't worth explaining anything on anymore

hagckz0r
01-09-2011, 07:51 PM
Meh, those HDbits admin are really weird guys :/. Seems that they closed the invites, it's a bye bye for me. Too bad. :/
If someone is a VIP there or has any kind of relations that might take me in please PM.

Cya HDbits.