PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Bithq

Moksi
01-09-2011, 09:23 PM
Hello ,
I had an account on bithq but its been deleted
I had an good ratio and also lots of seeding points to spend.
Loved the site and used it regular.
Maybe due to trackerproblems my account got removed :frusty:
Im no hit and runner my pc is always on so it couldnt be that!
Hope anyone is in a good mood and give me an invite
i liked that site so i wont make abuse of it

Waddafocky
01-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Try IRC. And you'll need to go into more detail about your "trackerproblems." Deleted != Disabled.

anon
01-09-2011, 09:30 PM
"This account has been disabled." = disabled = go to IRC
"Username or password incorrect" = deleted

But hey, at least he's telling us he's already had an account there. That on itself is quite an accomplishment. :idunno:

CleverMan
01-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Find out whether your acc disabled or deleted. If deleted i can help with invite, but you will need to proove that you are good member and love sharing :)

Moksi
01-09-2011, 10:41 PM
If i want to login with my username pass i get the login failed! username or password incorrect message

my ratio is good there and had lots of seeding points.
i also have account on thedvdclub.org my pc is always on so i leave all torrents running.

CleverMan
01-10-2011, 06:11 AM
Well account is deleted i guess, say your nick name you had there i'll check to be sure. I can't recall there were any problems tbh.
And if you want invite send me profile links on trackers, speedtest

Moksi
01-10-2011, 12:33 PM
My nickname was Moksi

here is the speedtest result

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/288/speedtestnet.th.jpg (http://img408.imageshack.us/i/speedtestnet.jpg/)

And torrentsite ratios

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8577/thedvdclub.th.jpg (http://img508.imageshack.us/i/thedvdclub.jpg/)

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/4976/torrentleechos.th.jpg (http://img691.imageshack.us/i/torrentleechos.jpg/)

mandown
01-11-2011, 08:51 AM
Hey mate , what are you doing ?

do u want your accounts got disabled , remove your details & username from the ratio proof ,, don't post it public at anywhere .

anon
01-11-2011, 05:46 PM
do u want your accounts got disabled

You talk as if there was something wrong with posting ratio proofs. :unsure:

By the way his username here is the same as on those tracker so it wouldn't even matter, anyway. Maybe, just maybe, he's part of the BT minority that has nothing to hide. :ninja:

mandown
01-12-2011, 05:52 AM
do u want your accounts got disabled

You talk as if there was something wrong with posting ratio proofs. :unsure:

Is that ok to post ratio proofs with all the account details ? :shutup:

or he should post it but only with the download & upload details , Right !!!

i dunno if he has nothing to hide or not , i said my words for his own safty , nothing more nothing less :mellow:

anon
01-12-2011, 06:04 AM
Is that ok to post ratio proofs with all the account details ? :shutup:

or he should post it but only with the download & upload details , Right !!!

It's clear that your intentions were good, but we're going back to the same point again. There's nothing wrong with posting a ratio proof with details such as the username or exact stats visible per se, really. The guy's requesting a tracker and showing proof of what appears to be good membership on other sites. If he was trading and showing he has those accounts, for example, then it'd make sense to "censor" the screens, but as far as I know there's no tracker that will ban you for doing what Moksi is doing.

mandown
01-12-2011, 06:26 AM
It's clear that your intentions were good, but we're going back to the same point again. There's nothing wrong with posting a ratio proof with details such as the username or exact stats visible per se, really. The guy's requesting a tracker and showing proof of what appears to be good membership on other sites. If he was trading and showing he has those accounts, for example, then it'd make sense to "censor" the screens, but as far as I know there's no tracker that will ban you for doing what Moksi is doing.
Ummmm ok , i think there was misunderstanding but now i got your point :)

cheers

whatcdfan
01-12-2011, 04:27 PM
there's no tracker that will ban you for doing what Moksi is doing.

What.cd :cry1:

anon
01-12-2011, 04:52 PM

What.cd bans you for posting ratio proofs of your account to get invited to another tracker? That's the first time I hear about that :huh:

whatcdfan
01-12-2011, 04:53 PM

What.cd bans you for posting ratio proofs of your account to get invited to another tracker? That's the first time I hear about that :huh:

They actually ban you for posting ratio proofs of other trackers while trying to get their heavenly invite, of course if you get one

anon
01-12-2011, 05:02 PM
They actually ban you for posting ratio proofs of other trackers while trying to get their heavenly invite, of course if you get one

Yes, of course. Giving invites to strangers (or in this case, joining through someone that does that) isn't allowed. But that's not what I said...

whatcdfan
01-12-2011, 05:03 PM
Yes, of course. Giving invites to strangers (or in this case, joining through someone that does that) isn't allowed. But that's not what I said...

I motive was to increase my post count :naughty:

CleverMan
01-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Well invite sent, i hope Moksi will be a good member of bithq with the new account too

Galardo
01-25-2011, 07:56 AM
I have some invites to give to :yup:

whatcdfan
01-25-2011, 05:18 PM
I have some invites to give to :yup:

its a request thread, so you better of to start a fresh giveaway thread

good luck

panaeolus
01-31-2011, 08:53 PM
moksi try to register ur self without a key
it works if a spot is free
take care

CleverMan
01-31-2011, 09:17 PM
moksi try to register ur self without a key
it works if a spot is free
take care
Don't you see, i already invited him. He has not used his account so far btw :(

panaeolus
01-31-2011, 10:55 PM
sorry cleverman didnt notice that
:)

anon
02-01-2011, 01:14 AM
i already invited him. He has not used his account so far btw :(

Sucks when they do that, but at least now he knows the place isn't for him, apparently. :lol:

ScottK
02-01-2011, 08:13 AM
i think its too early to judge?