PDA

View Full Version : Looking for specific TV shows.

Quarterquack
01-11-2011, 05:47 AM
Shows like Homicide: Life on the street, The adventures of Ellery Queen etc. I'd love to be able to see these two amongst others, but I've really had it with bending over backwards with ratio woes.

Anyone know where I can find a good repository of shows (with examples of what I'm looking for being the two posted previously) that won't have me jam a dick up my ass to enjoy what is essentially a commodity?

IdolEyes787
01-11-2011, 01:23 PM
TVT.com has all seasons of Homicide: LOTS on DVDrip with a handful of seeders on each and TVVault has Tim Hutton's Ellery Queen again with a few (4) seeders.

BTN also has Homicide if you really want ratio relief.

Actually TVTorrentz would be the best choice I know of for obscurish stuff but I'm pretty sure invites are closed at present ( I don't know anything about Freshon).

anon
01-11-2011, 05:53 PM
( I don't know anything about Freshon).

This is the last thing I heard:
We changed the invite system since many new users joined us too easily. See the following scheme for details:

• 1 invite / 3 months - Collector
• 1 invite / 3 months - Freak
• 2 invites / 2 months - Maniac
• 2 invites / 2 months - Master
• 3 invites / 1 month - Guru
• 3 invites / 1 month - Guest of honor

How does this promotion thing work anyway ?
o TV Noob - Users having ratio below 0.50 and download above 1 GB in one week (7 days) will be warned in order to improve their ratio. If they don't improve it in 2 weeks their rank will be lowered to "Peasant". Again, "TV Noob" have another 2 weeks at their disposal to improve their ratio otherwise their account will be disabled.
o TV User
- Promotion: When the user's ratio is greater than 0.50.
- Demotion: When the user's ratio is lower than 0.50.
o TV Collector
- Promotion: When the user's ratio is greater than 1.05, his upload is greater than 50 GB and is a member for at least 4 weeks.
- Demotion: When the user's ratio is lower than 0.95.
o TV Freak
- Promotion: When the user's ratio is greater than 2.05, his upload is greater than 250 GB and is a member for at least 6 weeks.
- Demotion: When the user's ratio is lower than 1.95.
o TV Maniac
- Promotion: When the user's ratio is greater than 3.05, his upload is greater than 500 GB and is a member for at least 8 weeks.
- Demotion: When the user's ratio is lower than 2.95.
o TV Master
- Promotion: When the user's ratio is greater than 4.05, his upload is greater than 1 TB and is a member for at least 10 weeks.
- Demotion: When the user's ratio is lower than 3.95.
o TV Guru
- Promotion: When the user's ratio is greater than 5.05, his upload is greater than 5 TB and is member for at least 15 weeks.
- Demotion: When the user's ratio is lower than 4.95.
o Guest of Honor - Assigned by the Staff members at their discretion to users they feel contribute something special to the site. (Anyone begging this status will be automatically disqualified.)
o Uploader - Appointed by the Staff members (see the 'Uploading' section for conditions).
o TV Operator - You don't ask us, we'll ask you !

Information may be incorrect by now as it's from June 2010, but I'm still not seeing many FreshOn giveaways, so... :P