PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Scc

Bionic
01-12-2011, 06:08 AM
Hello there,

I know that SCC might be not giving out invites yet and it's closed but if it's not, can somebody help me get "back" into it? Would really appreciate it as I want it to be my main tracker and I know SCC would make me happy and filled with what I need. I mean that I don't wanna have GFT+RevTT+blabla accounts if I can have 'em all in just one tracker.

All you need to know, to keep it simple for you and me, is that I am not an Angel. I'll seed back(got plenty seeding-on right now since I resumed torrenting last month) and keep a better ratio 2/3:1.

Cheers!

anon
01-12-2011, 06:39 AM
I think they're still giving invites if you donate. :unsure:

By the way, I never really used my account there much. The packs are good, but overall they're just another 0-Day tracker, or at least that's my experience. And I think you're already a member at TL and IPT?

Bionic
01-12-2011, 06:54 AM
I didn't make it to TLs registration day on new years, I tried on Jan 1st but 30k members registered within 6hours. LMAO. I ain't lifeless, ya dig?
And not looking to donate, got in free last time. :/

ElitUser
01-12-2011, 08:55 AM
can somebody help me get "back" into it?

So you had SCC, if you had SCC then what happen with that account.

johhny
01-12-2011, 12:37 PM
let me guess innactivity again

whatcdfan
01-12-2011, 01:01 PM
let me guess innactivity again

if trackers stop to disable accounts for "inactivity", we can have much more fun :naughty:

Bionic
01-12-2011, 04:44 PM
I know what I am typing guys.. lol. I have mentioned that it got de-activated 1000s of times. And if you were looking through my posts, you would find explanations. And yes, due to inactivity during the last 1/2years cause I was "traveling" around the world. Add me on facebook for proofs

Thanks

anon
01-12-2011, 04:55 PM

You don't have to donate, but your potential inviter has. Things have changed since you last were a member. Even the design has changed (it sucks now :D).

Bionic
01-12-2011, 08:10 PM
Oh shit, does it? I am trying to get to a tracker where I don't need any others. Like, I don't wanna have an account on 3 different trackers and something like ScT in the past was working it out.

anon
01-12-2011, 08:23 PM
Oh shit, does it?

Well, that's subjective, but I prefer the old design a hundred times over the new one. :P

RasistRipper
01-12-2011, 08:29 PM
if you are PowerUser on bitme you can req a invite on the forum ...

ScottK
01-12-2011, 08:36 PM
and on Waffles PU thread too
you knnow what im talking about :yup:

johhny
01-12-2011, 08:41 PM
i luv their new design...:D :D

Bionic
01-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Old design was so simple and well organized-looking. I am not a member on BitMe not a PU at Waffles.

superjojo
01-12-2011, 10:16 PM
Oh shit, does it?

Well, that's subjective, but I prefer the old design a hundred times over the new one. :P

Old design was so awesome, the new one doesn't even compare to that.

Waddafocky
01-13-2011, 12:57 AM
SCC v1 4 lyfe amidoinitrite?

anon
01-13-2011, 01:03 AM
SCC v1 4 lyfe amidoinitrite?

and tl v1

hey, drmz r limitless r8?

LubTheStaringCat
01-13-2011, 01:16 AM
It's not really that hard to become a PU on Waffles, upload any Elearning type material, seeding Rosetta Stone usually gets a few gigs.
I wish you luck with SCC :)

anon
01-13-2011, 01:30 AM
seeding Rosetta Stone usually gets a few gigs.

You'd better not download the RS pack in hopes of seeding more than you downloaded, however. :lol:

Bionic
01-13-2011, 02:48 AM
I dunno, if you guys that SCC makes the cut, than that it is? I assume.

mol3culez
01-13-2011, 10:03 AM
Do you have a GFT account? Like you I was gone for over a year. Luckily SCC never disabled me and GFT staff were cool about it and re enabled me :)
Lately SCC has been missing releases that I see at GFT. And since I no longer have a 60mbit connection GFT maxes my speeds (35mbit) most of the time.

I think in the past year SCC may have gotten a little less competitive since SCT closed down. So I'd say for the best pretimes use GFT and for older content IPT usually has most of the scene releases well seeded for a while after they come out.

You are gonna probably have to have a friend buy you an invite for SCC unless you meet a really generous stranger.

johhny
01-13-2011, 10:19 AM
who cares about pretimes>?unless you have a box . or an 100 mb/s 1gb/s home connection..you don;t have a chance...

Bionic
01-13-2011, 05:06 PM
I dont know. What do you guys think? GFT/SCC?

johhny
01-13-2011, 08:35 PM
my personal opinion both sucks...:D don't get me wrong

bijoy
01-13-2011, 08:55 PM
my personal opinion both sucks...:D don't get me wrong

if you don't have box.

johhny
01-13-2011, 09:38 PM
neah i have 100mb/s line...and thinking to upgrade 1gb/s i mean the site in general :p i

senegal
01-13-2011, 09:40 PM
neah i have 100mb/s line...and thinking to upgrade 1gb/s i mean the site in general :p i

cool

IdolEyes787
01-13-2011, 10:02 PM

Pointless, but I still have to ask..... WHY?

Bionic
01-13-2011, 11:12 PM
I dunno which one I am going unto. And, I know it's up to the content I am seeking for. Well, will think about it and lets you guys know asap.
Appreciate the help and chit-chat!

ScottK
01-13-2011, 11:42 PM
how about PTM (preto.me) ?

Bionic
01-14-2011, 02:41 AM
I have got PTM and IPT. IPT>PTM imo. PTM just sometimes gets the files up faster but that's ok? lol

Cabalo
01-14-2011, 03:28 AM
If I had an invite to SCC, I'd give it to you without much thinking.
But one thing I would be sure about, you'd still be using TL/IPT/revTT way more than you'd use SCC. At the end of the day, the extra hassle to seed there compared to the aforementioned trackers isn't worth the time, unless for those with RSS'ed Seedboxes which want to upload to other sites.
That's SCC's main asset, but in my opinion it isn't that worth.

While you'd seed 1gb at SCC, you'd probably be able to upload twice that amount on those other trackers. And build some buffer for the rainy days.

Don't take me wrong, it's a fantastic tracker, but it suites much better some specific users.

Bionic
01-14-2011, 06:36 AM
If I had an invite to SCC, I'd give it to you without much thinking.
But one thing I would be sure about, you'd still be using TL/IPT/revTT way more than you'd use SCC. At the end of the day, the extra hassle to seed there compared to the aforementioned trackers isn't worth the time, unless for those with RSS'ed Seedboxes which want to upload to other sites.
That's SCC's main asset, but in my opinion it isn't that worth.

While you'd seed 1gb at SCC, you'd probably be able to upload twice that amount on those other trackers. And build some buffer for the rainy days.

Don't take me wrong, it's a fantastic tracker, but it suites much better some specific users.

Thank you! And that my fellow readers sums it up for me. I "kinda" figured out that I didn't need it in the 1st place cause there's something about it. Yeah, thanks bro. I am not looking to spend time seeding more than 72hours now. I remember TL back in the days when I had it, an episode of "LOST" 300MB would seed back 2GB on it's 1st day. That was so-good. I think TL is still making that work.

Well, I guess it's a no-no for SCC now. I am not in a hurry to be in some tracker right now, IPT is filling "kind-of" so far. I don't know what's the new ScT, probably TL would be and it is.

And thanks Cabalo, appreciate that you trust me on the intern3tz.

Cheers!

Edit://

Btw, is BitSeduce 2nd after BitMe? Like, does it provide enough content? I am not looking to get into BitME. I have been on BitSeduce before when they 1st opened. I really liked it and downloaded alot off it.

Waddafocky
01-16-2011, 12:58 AM
You want an invite to SceneExpress and/or SceneBytes? They don't have nearly as much content as SCC but I hear good things about them. Hopefully if my account is not disabled for inactivity, I should have quite a few invites to either of those. Also to ratio-free scene tracker AlphaOmega.

ScottK
01-16-2011, 07:50 AM
Btw, is BitSeduce 2nd after BitMe? Like, does it provide enough content? I am not looking to get into BitME. I have been on BitSeduce before when they 1st opened. I really liked it and downloaded alot off it.

BitSeduce is seduction only site. So its totally different from BitMe