PDA

View Full Version : [Request] I would like a Btmusic.eu invite please!!

Godforsaken
01-13-2011, 01:37 PM
I Have over 200CDS to rip and over 500gb of flac albums!! I know how to handle EAC!!

I would appreciate any help!!

ScottK
01-13-2011, 01:40 PM
:O

tits or gtfo pic or never happen

Godforsaken
01-13-2011, 01:44 PM
Sorry what do you mean?

My speed rates are Down:10mbps Up: 1mbps

dannyyelly
01-13-2011, 02:37 PM
I Have over 200CDS to rip and over 500gb of flac albums!!

may be you should listen to that :blink:

izkrys
01-13-2011, 03:11 PM
Sorry what do you mean?

My speed rates are Down:10mbps Up: 1mbps
i can say that i have over 700 CDs, so i think ScottK asked a photo of your collection =)

bijoy
01-13-2011, 04:01 PM
I Have over 200CDS to rip and over 500gb of flac albums!!

I've no CDs (actually never bought them, thanks to p2p) ;) and have over 6TB of FLACs. (7x1TB HDD) ~ almost more than 6TB I think.
Should I start a new tracker?? :naughty:

izkrys
01-13-2011, 04:22 PM

I've no CDs (actually never bought them, thanks to p2p) ;) and have over 6TB of FLACs. (7x1TB HDD) ~ almost more than 6TB I think.

i think there are too much different trackers =\
but damn... 6 TB it's about 1,5 years of music o_O

Godforsaken
01-13-2011, 04:35 PM

No you should find time to listen to all this music as Izkrys said!!

If someone's willing to help then post or else please don't give people who have an invitation request a bad headache!!

ScottK
01-13-2011, 04:44 PM
If someone's willing to help then post or else please don't give people who have an invitation request a bad headache!!

:snooty:

anon
01-13-2011, 05:02 PM
Dude, it won't happen, and much less if you play the "it's my thread, invite or get the fuck out instead of spamming" card.

Try LW. It's a lossless tracker as well, as much more approachable. Check the link in ScottK's signature, or this:

https://losslessworld.info/singapp.php

Godforsaken
01-14-2011, 07:34 AM
Of course I Can't press anyone to help if he/she doesn't want!! But there's no reason to use the f.... words cause I' ve learned to behave.I ve asked for an invitation there too!! As you see I am pretty interested in FLAC format!

DeadPoet
01-14-2011, 09:17 AM
Of course I Can't press anyone to help if he/she doesn't want!! But there's no reason to use the f.... words cause I' ve learned to behave.I ve asked for an invitation there too!! As you see I am pretty interested in FLAC format!

I don't see anything as long there is no any proofs (pics...).
Take a pic with your CD collection, show some proofs that you have actually ripped something and uploaded somewhere.
That should be enough, probably.

Expeto
01-14-2011, 10:28 AM
I ve asked for an invitation there too!! As you see I am pretty interested in FLAC format!
spam = interest? No matter how many places you ask, it does not shows interest. In the other hand, providing a screenshot of your collection, does

whatcdfan
01-14-2011, 03:09 PM
Even if you get this invite, my recommendation to you is that you should consider joining LW if you are that much into FLAC's

btw do you have any ratio proofs and speedtest to show?

Godforsaken
01-14-2011, 03:30 PM
Here's the test!!

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1111191845.png

And my ratio in demonoid

http://i53.tinypic.com/2cn6n8l.jpg

And in vnbits!! My download is 0 cause they have free leech period!!

http://i51.tinypic.com/qqxqom.jpg

bijoy
01-14-2011, 04:35 PM
Here's the test!!

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1111191845.png

And my ratio in demonoid

http://i53.tinypic.com/2cn6n8l.jpg

And in vnbits!! My download is 0 cause they have free leech period!!

http://i51.tinypic.com/qqxqom.jpg

at least you are honest!

ScottK
01-14-2011, 04:38 PM
so he is new...
where your CD collection picture? i hope there is piece of paper saying "gorforsaken" beside cd too :whistling

honest? someone new on BT & know bout btmusic.eu? i dont think so :ermm:

whatcdfan
01-14-2011, 04:41 PM
honest? someone new on BT & know bout btmusic.eu? i dont think so :ermm:

If he is'nt new, how come he has only uploaded 16 gigs in his entire BT life?

Godforsaken
01-14-2011, 04:47 PM
It's easy!! I searched the net for lossless trackers and I found that Pedro's tracker or btmusic.eu is one of the best!!i see that's very hard to get an invite there!!Is there any chance of losslessworld then with less reqiuirements as it's not easy to take a photo of my cds?

Of course I am a FLAC lover and not a liar!!And Demonoid in Christmas Days had an announce problem , so I should have about 3 or 4 gigs more in my upload rate!

dannyyelly
01-14-2011, 06:53 PM
it's not easy to take a photo of my cds?

what does that even mean?
and if you say you are new to torrenting, where did you get 500gbs of flacs? (just curious)

senegal
01-14-2011, 06:57 PM
cd-s support

IdolEyes787
01-14-2011, 07:16 PM
..... it's not easy to take a photo of my cds?

He's right you know , try as I might, fecked if I could get the bloody thing to focus.:(

Not to mention the stupid flash.:(

Godforsaken
01-14-2011, 07:29 PM
it's not easy to take a photo of my cds?

what does that even mean?
and if you say you are new to torrenting, where did you get 500gbs of flacs? (just curious)

Guess God put it in my hdd one day but after that I feel Forsaken!! Does the word "Forums" say something to you mr curious?

ScottK
01-14-2011, 07:36 PM
Guess God put it in my hdd one day but after that I feel Forsaken!! Does the word "Forums" say something to you mr curious?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum

summary : :argue:

Godforsaken
01-14-2011, 08:41 PM
Ok.I quit from trying and since a lot of conversation takes place as usual without a result.Please mr. Idol eyes lock the thread.

DeadPoet
01-14-2011, 09:00 PM
Ok.I quit from trying and since a lot of conversation takes place as usual without a result.Please mr. Idol eyes lock the thread.

First of all, you can lock thread yourself.
Second, mr. Idol eyes is no staff member so there's no way he could close your thread even if he wanted to.

Basicly you lost your chance because you lied that you have didn't want to or, like you said, it was too hard to take a pic of your CD collection. :pinch:

IdolEyes787
01-14-2011, 09:36 PM

First of all, you can lock thread yourself.
Second, mr. Idol eyes is no staff member so there's no way he could close your thread even if he wanted to.

If only I had the power to lock threads that I didn't like but I think you have to be God or something to do that as I've found that merely wishing really ,really hard has absolutely no effect . :(

Quarterquack
01-14-2011, 09:39 PM
Rhonda Byrne would like to extend an informal apology to you, Idol, for not catering to the less capable in order for them to use her methodology, as well. :(

IdolEyes787
01-14-2011, 10:06 PM
Any relation to Rose Byrne because she gives me wood.

http://nerdvortex.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/rose-byrne.jpg

anon
01-14-2011, 11:24 PM
at least you are honest!

If posting a few ratio proofs equal honesty then I can show you I'm really honest. :unsure:

I found that Pedro's tracker or btmusic.eu is one of the best!!i see that's very hard to get an invite there!!

Then start with something easier to get a hold of like LW (which should be no problem to get invited to if you really know how to use FLAC) and upload stuff there. Maybe someone spots your hard work, and after some time you may be invited to the "better" trackers, without even asking. Good luck.

Godforsaken
01-15-2011, 10:45 AM
If posting a few ratio proofs equal honesty then I can show you I'm really honest. :unsure:

I found that Pedro's tracker or btmusic.eu is one of the best!!i see that's very hard to get an invite there!!

Then start with something easier to get a hold of like LW (which should be no problem to get invited to if you really know how to use FLAC) and upload stuff there. Maybe someone spots your hard work, and after some time you may be invited to the "better" trackers, without even asking. Good luck.

I agree with you to start with LW! I ve asked an invitation for that tracker too in this post and in the post that Scott made!! I ve left here my proof ratio and one speed test!! If you can't without a picture of my CDS I ll try to get one!!

http://i54.tinypic.com/2hdnvx2.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/ozadf.jpg

These are the cds I can find very easily for now! But there's a lot more copied I haven't shown you!!

And to be complete a part of my flac files!!

http://i55.tinypic.com/ji28vp.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/2a7shmf.jpg

So please if you can get me an invite for Pedro's or at least LW!!

rhemux
01-15-2011, 11:51 AM
With only 18 postīs i don't think anyone here will risk his\she\its neck for you

I think you should start with less "Famous\Wanted" trackers, i see you have lots of cds and stuff, then grab a seedbox and make yourself an encoder/ripper/uploader, and give out some invites (Dont trade them, cuz ive made that mistake and got burned in TL and Revtt) and build rep.

If someone asked me if i wanted an hdbits.org invite i would say yes, but since im not an Encoder/Heavy Uploader, i wouldn't be much of an asset to the top tier trackers, so i gladly use several less Know\Wanted tracker and try to be happy.

... But once in a while i ask invites for top tier trackers just for the kicks of it :)

Godforsaken
01-15-2011, 12:05 PM
Can't stand every 10 minutes a new preposition!!

IdolEyes787
01-15-2011, 01:14 PM
If someone asked me if i wanted an hdbits.org invite i would say yes, but since im not an Encoder/Heavy Uploader, i wouldn't be much of an asset to the top tier trackers, so i gladly use several less Know\Wanted tracker and try to be happy.

I would argue that just being a "good member" - actually using the tracker and not breaking any rules - should be more than enough.

I really don't know the exact moment that we entered this particular cycle of stupidity but ( correct me if I'm wrong) trackers already have people operating in capacities like uploading , encoding and sorting the "good" files from the "bad" so it seems pointless/counterproductive to expect everyone to do it .
Although I'm sure that some trackers given the choice would prefer to prioritize the experienced before the inexperienced I hardly see that as a "regular" member ( a status that the vast majority dwell in and will never rise above) encoding ( or whatever) skill makes one iota of difference .

Btw I'm told that there is something called "the army " :unsure: that has long operated on a hierarchy of skill/duties and I hear that the concept has met with some small measure of success.
Of course what do thousands of years of history and the input of some of the greatest minds of all time mean when we can instead all pretend to be elite.

rhemux
01-15-2011, 01:54 PM
Yes i agree that following the rules are important to trackers and the top tier already have encoders.

What i meant to say was:
If one can provide new stuff to a tracker and have interest(and skill) to became an internal encoder, that might be a big plus.

IdolEyes787
01-15-2011, 02:12 PM
Yes i agree that following the rules are important to trackers and the top tier already have encoders.

What i meant to say was:
If one can provide new stuff to a tracker and have interest(and skill) to became an internal encoder, that might be a big plus

but if you're going this way:

....I really don't know the exact moment that we entered this particular cycle of stupidity ...

let me tell you:
As of now..i don't give a fuck to what you think.
:cry1:Although it's perfectly fine with me if you "don't give a fuck what I think " for the the record I was referring to the fact that some trackers seem to operate on the idea that someone can not be seen as being "an asset" if they merely actively use the site and had nothing to do with you. :mellow:

Btw to be completely honest and as some small consolation I've never given a fuck as to what you think.:idunno:

rhemux
01-15-2011, 02:29 PM
Ok , my engrish isnīt good, i misunderstood... post edited
sorry then

As of now i do care on what you think

anon
01-15-2011, 05:20 PM
So please if you can get me an invite for Pedro's or at least LW!!

Yeah, I see you're constant. By the way, I don't have invites for any of those.

I think you should start with less "Famous\Wanted" trackers, i see you have lots of cds and stuff, then grab a seedbox and make yourself an encoder/ripper/uploader, and give out some invites (Dont trade them, cuz ive made that mistake and got burned in TL and Revtt) and build rep.

Giving invites in public is breaking the rules just like when trading, and I don't really see how "building rep" will help him in the long run. Most of the regulars here know people with high rep have either given invites like hell, or traded just as much.

Waddafocky
01-15-2011, 08:27 PM
I think ScottK is giving out invites for or recruiting for LW around here somewhere.

rhemux: chillax with the slashes, I know you just found the button but we knew how to use it long time ago.

Godforsaken
01-16-2011, 02:15 PM
Wanna thank Scott for trusting me and completing my request!!!