PDA

View Full Version : [Have]HD-Bits acc,BitMeTV inv,SD-Bits inv [Want]What,Waffles,FTN,BitMe,x264.me

fear55
01-15-2011, 11:38 AM
Im looking for invites only.

Ofc im not going to trade the HD-Bits acc under value.
So before you make an offer for that particular one, make sure its worth it

anon
01-15-2011, 05:30 PM

I thought not.

By the way, What.cd has an interview channel in case you didn't know.

fear55
01-15-2011, 06:25 PM

By the way, What.cd has an interview channel in case you didn't know.Oh, i do know. But i cant be bothered with that shit. Last time i tried it, i was waiting for over 2 hours and if im not mistaken there were still a few in the queue before me.

anon
01-16-2011, 02:28 AM
No one said it's easy, and the IRC channel's topic itself says you may have to wait a lot. However, no one's going to disable you for joining that way, whereas if their staff finds you traded their way in, you can kiss your account goodbye. That's why I recommended the interview.

ScottK
01-16-2011, 07:57 AM
No one said it's easy, and the IRC channel's topic itself says you may have to wait a lot. However, no one's going to disable you for joining that way, whereas if their staff finds you traded their way in, you can kiss your account goodbye. That's why I recommended the interview.

but if you fast enough, should able to hit and run a few torrent before this happen. if you think its worth it :P

anon
01-16-2011, 10:51 AM
but if you fast enough, should able to hit and run a few torrent before this happen. if you think its worth it :P

Not really what I'd call a member worth re-enabling :lol:

dannyyelly
01-16-2011, 06:29 PM

how can they identify whether someone is trader or not (in case, he traded an invite and not an account?)

bijoy
01-16-2011, 07:11 PM
how can they identify whether someone is trader or not (in case, he traded an invite and not an account?)

there is a thing called under the name of css hack, if you don't know.

anon
01-16-2011, 08:56 PM

Oh. Well, the What guys are pretty sneaky. :ninja:

there is a thing called under the name of css hack, if you don't know.

He's talking about identifying traders, not checking if you have visited sites X, Y and Z. :idunno:

ScottK
01-16-2011, 09:05 PM
Oh. Well, the What guys are pretty sneaky. :ninja:

this.