PDA

View Full Version : [have]good offer [want]what.cd,waffles,revtt,sceneHD,Bitmetv,TT

michel
01-15-2011, 11:00 PM
hello guys

like the title say i need waffles,sceneHD,TT

and i can give some invites in good trackers

pm me

Skiz
01-17-2011, 10:13 PM
Please stop trashing this thread; there is no reason to do so.

Cabalo
01-18-2011, 02:39 AM

Maybe on your perspective, definitely not on mine.

Thread reopened.

michel
01-18-2011, 12:16 PM
sorry guys but i do this for the simple reason ( i don't love people who spam in my treads)

anon
01-18-2011, 05:17 PM
( i don't love people who spam in my treads)

Love, just like hate, would be too much of a feeling for people you don't even know. :unsure:

By the way, last time I checked, these were the new rules for the trading section:

When the trade is completed / abandoned, the thread must be closed.

And you can't bump closed threads. I think Cabalo said this around a hundred times already. :ermm:

ScottK
01-18-2011, 05:22 PM
Love, just like hate, would be too much of a feeling for people you don't even know. :unsure:

By the way, last time I checked, these were the new rules for the trading section:

When the trade is completed / abandoned, the thread must be closed.

And you can't bump closed threads. I think Cabalo said this around a hundred times already. :ermm:

he try to avoid this. fact

michel
01-24-2011, 04:00 PM
first bump

if you have something pm me

Sighfried
01-27-2011, 01:42 AM
Hi my friend have waffles invite anytime I need Bitme or SCC I member in MusicVids, BiTHQ, WhatCD , TTi , TL , DVDSeed , T-D , BlackcatsGames , TVTorrents , TorrentBits , SEX and EXMember SCT(DEAD) , FTWR(DEAD) waiting for your reply.

bumrocks
01-28-2011, 02:19 AM

I would have assumed that it should have because it wasn't clear in its subject title...

The user must always state both what they have and want in the title.Every trader thinks what he has to offer is a "good offer" and therefore this thread is stupid (there I go throwing that word around again). I was prepared to report this thread but I guess it would be falling on deaf ears. For whatever reason you were over-ruled Cabalo. Hope it doesn't become a trend.

...I member in...and EXMember SCT(DEAD) , FTWR(DEAD)... What the crap does that have to do with anything? I refuse to use that word I keep using again.