PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] t4d seedbox giveaway

MaAiFu
01-17-2011, 08:48 PM
Hi all, just a quick heads-up, a new tracker me and my friend is doing has just started, and to encourage some members to sign-up, we come up with the idea to do a seedox giveaway.

Here is the deal, on the 1st of feb, we will do a draw out of all active users signed up before the 31st of jan.

There will be 5 winners, each taking home a 20gb 1gbps line box :cool:

We all know how hard it is to start a tracker, and we are doing our best here. So please, join us, and maybe get something for free out of it :mellow:

www.torrents4days.net (http://www.torrents4days.net) for more details!

edit:Thanks for moving mod, sorry about the wrong section.

johhny
01-17-2011, 11:26 PM
i only heard bad things about this site so definitely :NO!!!

anon
01-17-2011, 11:30 PM
i only heard bad things about this site

Such as..?

johhny
01-17-2011, 11:59 PM
a guy has ripped of money i don't wanna give more details...
fu,,,,,,, scammers

Cabalo
01-18-2011, 02:40 AM
Ran away with your donation?

ScottK
01-18-2011, 07:38 AM
i only heard bad things about this site

Such as..?

i try to register, never got confirmation email.

site (frontpage) is ugly too :(

johhny
01-18-2011, 08:14 AM
yep after that got disabled.. &warned me about the site...
and my opinion the tracker it's not worth it...there are many 0-day trackers...what they have so special?at least they could have some brain and make a specialized one/...

MaAiFu
01-18-2011, 09:12 AM
I'd like to know where you heard that from? i think we all know it's wrong to accuse without proof, i'm very close with the owner, been there since it started, and had never come across information anything even close to that! Infact. im making a shared paypal account for staff today, for all site transactions.

So, the questions is, who on the site ripped off your money? Been that we've had ZERO donations so far!! i'm sure you want the guy to get some justice? me too! i would love to investigate into this!

We are just trying to start a site, taking a different route and giving a bit back to the user with a free raffle. and the site is getting bashed with ZERO evidence...?

Mod: i'd love to hear this guy PM you some evidence if he indeed has some, or he should remove his posts. i think this kind of behaviour is completely out of order!

PS. Just remembered, or myabe you are a friend, or even himself, hero5 from peeraccess? (your lack of coherent english does remind me of him) some little kid we kicked off the staff team because he demended owner title, without putting any work into the site, at all. throw a fit and hijacked our irc when we said no. power hungry kid...

Such as..?

i try to register, never got confirmation email.

site (frontpage) is ugly too :(

Site has been up for less than a week, we are still working on the layout, sorry about the confirmation email, did you check your spam?

Feel free to PM me with any problems.

Thank you.

johhny
01-18-2011, 09:26 AM
those are different opinion and yeah i trust him not you.....;)

ScottK
01-18-2011, 09:27 AM
i got the email, something like "unknown user - no subject" 2x, and with blank page too. for record, i use gmail. fix that

no problem, im fine. about 5-10 new scene/general tracker come, FYT, AO, Scenebytes, scenelinks, scene etc..
i doubt this would work, but still good luck

johhny
01-18-2011, 09:32 AM
and i forgot i got disabled without a reason LOL .....!!!!!!
i try to recover my acc and email not found blah blah ....

MaAiFu
01-18-2011, 09:37 AM
those are different opinion and yeah i trust him not you.....;)

What are you talking about? they are not opinions at all... you are accusing us of stealing money! it's not a small thing... Please give evidence. or at least information other than 'a guy has ripped of money i don't wanna give more details...'. Child...

johhny
01-18-2011, 09:40 AM
well i have more details but you allready know what you did etc etc..

MaAiFu
01-18-2011, 09:40 AM
i got the email, something like "unknown user - no subject" 2x, and with blank page too. for record, i use gmail. fix that

no problem, im fine. about 5-10 new scene/general tracker come, FYT, AO, Scenebytes, scenelinks, scene etc..
i doubt this would work, but still good luck

Looking into it now, we had a lot of new users today, so i dont understand whats wrong.

thanks, but we would like to give it a go anyway.

well i have more details but you allready know what you did etc etc..

your one sentence vague replies is not fooling anyone. you are now accusing it's something that I PERSONALLY did? hahaha. Mod please stop this...

johhny
01-18-2011, 09:46 AM
good luck with your new tracker...

MaAiFu
01-18-2011, 09:48 AM
I'm waiting... for more lies, and bad english.

edit: ^^ why did you edit your above post? you told me you were going to bring evidence and for me to STFU... why pretend to be mature?

torrentman123
01-18-2011, 11:48 AM
lol this site switched from tb code base to TS down grade and my friend gave the owner money for a seedbox and he took off with his money your site sucks and your owner is a noob he banned the staff of a top site and did not even know it lol good move. its not lies when its the truth you banned this other guy for bad English maybe he is from different country did you ever think of that

ScottK
01-18-2011, 11:59 AM
Drama..Drama... :wank:

MaAiFu
01-18-2011, 12:13 PM
lol this site switched from tb code base to TS down grade and my friend gave the owner money for a seedbox and he took off with his money your site sucks and your owner is a noob he banned the staff of a top site and did not even know it lol good move. its not lies when its the truth you banned this other guy for bad English maybe he is from different country did you ever think of that

First of all Punctuation is your friend.

Secondly, i'm not surprised hero5 is asking people to bad mouth our site, CAN YOU BE MORE CHILDISH? The fact of the matter is, T4D has NEVER receive money from anyone other than it's two owners.

When hero5 asked to be upgraded to owner, we decided he wasn't mature enough for the job, which he proved himself in this thread, jonny=hero5, for those who doesn't know.

Just let it go man, and grow up, no one stole anything from you, you are no where near fit enough to run a site.

And this top site you are talking about? peeraccess? We knew fully he owned the site, but that has nothing to do with any of this... and i'm not about to bad mouth someone else's site and throw a tantrum because i wasn't made an OWNER...

By the way, we know english is hero5's first language, because he told us. we banned him because he hijacked our IRC channels when we refused to promote him... you need to think about the company you chose as your friends. Some of his 'friends' he brought to T4D has decided to stay with US after we banned him, what does that tell you?

MODS: please, is FST really to allow this on a seedbox giveaway thread? surely, even from an objective view you can see who is just looking to cause trouble for not getting his way...? he has not brought an ouce of proof, only bad mouthing! it's hard enough to start a new tracker without a child throwing a tantrum :(

johhny
01-18-2011, 01:33 PM
Maaifu torrentman allready give you evidence....

IdolEyes787
01-18-2011, 01:41 PM
Posting unsubstantiated words on a internet website hardly constitutes proof.:unsure:
If it does then I'm the ruler of the world and you all need to send me money or else you will die.

Disme
01-18-2011, 02:07 PM
you all need to send me money or else you will die.

Do you accept euro's or do you prefer Candidian dollars?

ScottK
01-18-2011, 02:31 PM
If it does then I'm the ruler of the world and you all need to send me money or else you will die.

Paypal email pls.. :cry:

MaAiFu
01-18-2011, 02:39 PM
Maaifu torrentman allready give you evidence....

Oh really...? I suggest you dictionary.com 'evidence'.

Thanks IdolEyes787, think im going a bit crazy trying to reason with this guy...

Waddafocky
01-18-2011, 08:24 PM
you all need to send me money or else you will die.

Candidian dollars. Preferably the denomination with Voltaire's face on it.

IdolEyes787
01-18-2011, 09:31 PM
Candidian dollars. Preferably the denomination with Voltaire's face on it.

I knew I should have said gold.:pinch:

Make that gold and pizza I'm kind of hungry.

torrentman123
01-18-2011, 09:50 PM
first off i am not hero5 my m8 gave the money to the owner not you and not to the site. you wait til he screws you over and i was not talking about hero5 either about the ban as like i said you dont even know and hero was banned for asking who was the new mod and then took your irc get the facts straight what you mad because we are allowed to voice what really happened and you dont like it and look who is bad mouthing sounds to me like your the child. you dont know hoe to run a site who goes from tb code base to TS lol your site will die

Waddafocky
01-18-2011, 10:25 PM
first off i am not hero5 my name is runon sentences
Fixed that for you.

ScottK
01-18-2011, 10:34 PM
PtP successor? i knew i should register to this site

MaAiFu
01-19-2011, 09:25 AM
first off i am not hero5 my m8 gave the money to the owner not you and not to the site. you wait til he screws you over and i was not talking about hero5 either about the ban as like i said you dont even know and hero was banned for asking who was the new mod and then took your irc get the facts straight what you mad because we are allowed to voice what really happened and you dont like it and look who is bad mouthing sounds to me like your the child. you dont know hoe to run a site who goes from tb code base to TS lol your site will die

Did you even read that back to yourself? I can hardly understand it... You said he got banned for asking who is the new mod? What the hell?? Sounds likely! You are seriously calling ME a child with a paragraph like that? How ironic...

PtP successor? What do you mean?

torrentman123
01-19-2011, 11:39 AM
Did you even read that back to yourself? I can hardly understand it... You said he got banned for asking who is the new mod? What the hell?? Sounds likely! You are seriously calling ME a child with a paragraph like that? How ironic...

As messed up as that sounds that is why he was banned m8 i think you need to look in to stuff a little better sounds like you are being lied to

whatcdfan
01-19-2011, 12:05 PM

You still feel the need of joining yet another tracker, let me seriously ask you, do you have a girlfriend?

ScottK
01-19-2011, 12:10 PM

you just mess up with donation drama now, hopefully next year you become as bigger as them. good sign :happy:

You still feel the need of joining yet another tracker, let me seriously ask you, do you have a girlfriend?

let me seriously ask you, why you care to know about my life? :shifty:

whatcdfan
01-19-2011, 12:45 PM
let me seriously ask you, why you care to know about my life? :shifty:

Because it would take hell lot of time to maintain that many accounts, how do you accomplish it, is beyond me

ScottK
01-19-2011, 01:31 PM
Because it would take hell lot of time to maintain that many accounts, how do you accomplish it, is beyond me

dont worry, i get it under control :01:

anon
01-19-2011, 05:50 PM

PTPC's a site known for its drama regarding donations. He's saying you're on the way to become the next them.

torrentman123
01-19-2011, 11:21 PM
well to be fair it was not him that did that . it was the other owner he is just left in the dark i understand why he is sticking up for the tracker but i think if he know all the truth he would leave him self

MaAiFu
01-20-2011, 09:23 AM
well to be fair it was not him that did that . it was the other owner he is just left in the dark i understand why he is sticking up for the tracker but i think if he know all the truth he would leave him self

I'd leave right now if you could come up with even a little bit of proof, rather than just some stranger's, your, words...