Hi All,

I'm after an invite to BrokenStones
Ive been told this is the stellar Mac/iOS tracker
I'm a power user at all the trackers i use and can show you proof

Anyhow thanks for taking the time

Cheers :)

anon
01-23-2011, 04:30 AM
Just thought I'd mention their invite site in case no one seems to have one :happy:
http://bswillyouinvite.me/

giov
01-23-2011, 04:47 AM
thanks anon, I went to this page before Christmas, linked my waffles profile, but never heard back.(i met all 4 criteria)

ScottK
01-23-2011, 05:54 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/390659-I-need-w**t.cd-invite

giov
01-23-2011, 06:38 AM
And?

DeadPoet
01-23-2011, 11:28 AM
And?

And this means you are filthy trader, so there is no place for you in any tracker. Ban ban ban.
Stop wasting your time requesting invites, stick with trading and you will be there quicker.

That's what he meant with that link, imo.

giov
01-23-2011, 12:05 PM
And?

And this means you are filthy trader, so there is no place for you in any tracker. Ban ban ban.
Stop wasting your time requesting invites, stick with trading and you will be there quicker.

That's what he meant with that link, imo..

WTF, why are some people here got a hard on about trading?
Im telling you, Im a power user at every tracker I use
Never been kicked off for giving an invite
Everyone I've dealt with here have been no drama at all
So why the animosity?
It's like everything else I've contributed gets wiped because I asked for a trade in invites, my my!
This place never used to be like this

Thanks to all who have helped me & to the people i was able to help, it had been a great site to discover private trackers as a newbie

Bye-bye

DeadPoet
01-23-2011, 12:58 PM
Because trading is against the rules, you know.
If you brake the rules, you disrespect tracker and whole bittorent community in general.

ScottK
01-23-2011, 03:28 PM
:wave:

IdolEyes787
01-23-2011, 03:35 PM

That's what he meant with that link, imo..

WTF, why are some people here got a hard on about trading?
Im telling you, Im a power user at every tracker I use
Never been kicked off for giving an invite
Everyone I've dealt with here have been no drama at all
So why the animosity?
It's like everything else I've contributed gets wiped because I asked for a trade in invites, my my!
This place never used to be like this

Thanks to all who have helped me & to the people i was able to help, it had been a great site to discover private trackers as a newbie

Bye-bye

I think as applies to asking for an invite here , people assume that because you trade they can't be certain that you won't either trade the account away somewhere down the line or trade invites on that account .Either way it could have serious repercussions to their own account . Hence the reluctance.

That is not to say that you would not end up being a good member , no more than giving an invite to a "personal friend" assures that he/she wouldn't end up abusing their membership either.:idunno:

As for the hostility from some sectors , you can't expect people who "sacrifice" to live within the system to appreciate those that take somewhat unethical shortcuts to achieve the same ends.
An analogy : You play a sport .You are fairly beaten .You congratulate the victor.
If on the other hand you find out that the person that beat you has cheated to do so, how are you likely to react and what are you going to think of them?

bijoy
01-23-2011, 04:23 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/390659-I-need-w**t.cd-invite

recently, you are catching a lot of them. I wonder what is your real world job.. :naughty: police?

ScottK
01-23-2011, 10:59 PM
actually if you check his thread, everything in BitTorrent Invite Giveaway. except one on BitTorrent Trade.
not so hard i guess? :unsure:

whatcdfan
01-24-2011, 04:06 PM
actually if you check his thread, everything in BitTorrent Invite Giveaway. except one on BitTorrent Trade.
not so hard i guess? :unsure:

Bijoy was right, you are police, indeed :naughty:

ScottK
01-24-2011, 04:29 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/images/smilies/tease.gif

anon
01-24-2011, 05:38 PM
I know how to check a thread history as well, I may be a police officer. :unsure:

Waddafocky
01-24-2011, 07:33 PM
If checking user histories on a BT forum is the only thing needed to become police, I'm never calling 911 again. Imagine a call:

ME:"HELP POLICE TWO PEOPLE HAVE BROKEN INTO MY HOME AND ONE'S GOT A GUN THE OTHER'S RAPING MY WIFE"
PO:"OK CHECK IF HE'S A TRADER OR A SCAMMER"
ME:"SORRY I CAN'T TELL I WASN'T TRAINED"
PO:"SORRY BUD WE CAN'T HELP YOU THEY'RE CLEAN"

anon
01-24-2011, 07:46 PM
Alternate ending:

PO:"CHECK HIS BT REP"
ME:"HE'S HIDING IT"
PO:"START A THREAD IN THE REPORT SECTION THEN"

whatcdfan
01-24-2011, 07:46 PM
If checking user histories on a BT forum is the only thing needed to become police, I'm never calling 911 again. Imagine a call:

ME:"HELP POLICE TWO PEOPLE HAVE BROKEN INTO MY HOME AND ONE'S GOT A GUN THE OTHER'S RAPING MY WIFE"
PO:"OK CHECK IF HE'S A TRADER OR A SCAMMER"
PO:"SORRY BUD WE CAN'T HELP YOU THEY'RE CLEAN"

:lol:

btw how many times you call 911 in week? looks like hooligans brake into your house regularly :D

roderick
01-26-2011, 02:52 PM
you mean "break"?