PDA

View Full Version : taking apart an iphone 3gs lyke

Mr. Mulder
01-23-2011, 11:10 AM
is it hard? (hard, lol :blushing: )

teh misses has given me her hawt friends iphone 3gs to fix, i of course said i'd do it as there might be photos of her fanny on there :eyebrows:

it needs jailbreaking which is fine but she's had a problem with the sim tray, it got stuck, she let someone else have a look at it and the tray has snapped in half and apparently a bit of the plastics stuck in the sim tray slot. though i can't see it or hear it rattling around lyke :eyebrows:

was finking i'd take it apart to tell for sure but im not gonna bother if its fiddly as fuck.

I've taken apart a nintendo ds before to change the plastics over. never again.

there's loads of videos on ewetewb but have any of ewe guise taken one apart? is it a big fucking headache? :eyebrows:

cunt
01-23-2011, 11:18 AM
11.14 by my watch, mate.

Mr. Mulder
01-23-2011, 12:48 PM
:pinch:

this is in the internets interest as i will of course be sharing said fanny images if they do indeed exist :eyebrows:

mossy123
01-23-2011, 12:53 PM
Mate, I took apart my iphone 3gs to replace the battery and I tell you I wish I never. I was on it for a good while following some webpage I found using google. The sim tray should be quite easy to get to and no where near as hard as getting to the battery. Google it online and you will find some good sites with screenshots and full instructions and you can decide for yourself. You will need a really fine philips screwdriver too.

Mr. Mulder
01-23-2011, 01:11 PM
i see :eyebrows:

looking at videos now it looks way too flimsy, if it were my phone i'd give it a go but its someone elses so probably not worth risking it :eyebrows:

Proper Bo
01-23-2011, 03:17 PM
more to the point, does it still connect to the pc so ewe can browse what's on there?:sneaky:

Mr. Mulder
01-23-2011, 04:25 PM
must do. not got the pc cable for it here, gonna take it into wurk and do it :sneaky:

megabyteme
01-24-2011, 05:15 AM
It's been lyke 12 hours since the last post. Any luck getting the plastic piece out of the hawt chick's slot?