PDA

View Full Version : Fileserve Premium

confus
01-26-2011, 03:56 AM
Hi is there anywhere I can get a premium account for fileserve or even a trial as i dont really trust sending them money. JDownloader is rather a pain when you have to keep putting in the codes :(

Or a site that shares accounts, any help would be great. Thanks

slocker
01-26-2011, 04:37 AM
It's 5 bucks for a day trial, are you really that cheap?.They are definitely not scammers.

luisfigo7
01-26-2011, 07:01 AM
Send me PM and i give a adress of a excellent forum!
They have a lot of premium accounts not only Fileserve but others Filehosts for free.

bijoy
01-26-2011, 08:05 AM
They have a lot of premium accounts not only Fileserve but others Filehosts for free.

Can I also send one PM to you?? ;)

confus
01-26-2011, 08:14 AM

Ok this is surely going to turn out to be a dumb question but how do you PM on this site? Cant find it anywhere for looking!

Skiz
01-26-2011, 08:20 AM

Ok this is surely going to turn out to be a dumb question but how do you PM on this site? Cant find it anywhere for looking!

You must be a member for 15 days and must have at least 5 useful posts.

confus
01-26-2011, 08:31 AM

You must be a member for 15 days and must have at least 5 useful posts.

Thanks that explains it.
@ luisfigo7 guess i cant PM you atm, any other suggestion if you are unable to post it here?

anon
01-26-2011, 05:29 PM
Hi is there anywhere I can get a premium account for fileserve

Fileserve itself? :ermm:

If you don't want to pay to try it, use Google to find Premium cookies. They'll allow you to use an account without directly giving you the password.

Their speeds are excellent, that's for sure.

bijoy
01-27-2011, 02:30 PM
Hi is there anywhere I can get a premium account for fileserve

use Google to find Premium cookies.

Isn't that considered as cookie stealing?? :unsure:

johhny
01-27-2011, 03:21 PM
a ton of premium cookies on filserve are on google no need to buy accounts....

anon
01-27-2011, 05:45 PM

Who knows, let's analyze it:

I post cookies somewhere for people to use them.
People use them. Are they stealing my cookies?

slocker
01-27-2011, 06:48 PM
do you really even need it?.Other than the ten minute wait basic is just fine.

anon
01-27-2011, 06:54 PM
Other than the ten minute wait basic is just fine.

Premium users always get full speed and can download multiple files simultaneously. Free users only get "available bandwidth" and are of course limited to one file at a time.

confus
01-27-2011, 07:25 PM

Who knows, let's analyze it:

I post cookies somewhere for people to use them.
People use them. Are they stealing my cookies?

Have not heard of this before but pretty sure I can guess what it is :D

Is it quite a successful method? also would it work with programs like Jdownloader or is it a case of download directly?

@ Slocker yes ideally do as the slow download speed, wait time, single download slot and the fact that I have to be present to start the next download adds hours to a large RAR'd download.

anon
01-27-2011, 07:47 PM
Is it quite a successful method? also would it work with programs like Jdownloader or is it a case of download directly?

I'd say it's quite successful. I mean, it gives you Premium access. :D

I think you could indeed use cookies in jD. Had to use "cookie" (without the quotes) as a username, and the cookie's value as the password.

confus
01-27-2011, 09:37 PM

I think you could indeed use cookies in jD. Had to use "cookie" (without the quotes) as a username, and the cookie's value as the password.

Worked a treat, thanks a lot, shall stick to this method in future i think. couple of follow up questions however -

1. Firefox adds a new cookie when restarted and linked to fileserve so have to sort it out again each time, any way to fix this?
2. Did some hunting and jD does not work very well with fileserve so any other manager that might work and how to implement cookies in it?

Cheers

cherio
01-31-2011, 08:22 PM
Fileserve is a waste of money. What you need to get is a leechbox subscription.

anon
01-31-2011, 08:43 PM
Missed this post when it was made.

1. Firefox adds a new cookie when restarted and linked to fileserve so have to sort it out again each time, any way to fix this?

Try not to use the account in Firefox. That's pretty useless if you're using a downloader to leech, anyway.

2. Did some hunting and jD does not work very well with fileserve so any other manager that might work and how to implement cookies in it?

I use jD and it works fine for me, which issues are you having? There's no other downloader with cookie support that I know of (doesn't mean there aren't any, of course).

cibu
02-01-2011, 09:01 PM

Can you please explain how to do that ?
I've downloaded the google chrome extension "premium cookie injector " but I'm lost , I don't know how to use it .
Can you please help ?

anon
02-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Nowhere is Google Chrome involved, at least not in the quote. You have to get jDownloader and add an account with cookie as its username and the cookie's value as the password. Refer to its help/FAQ if you don't know how. :)

cibu
02-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Thanks , I got it . I only have just one other question . Where do I get the cookie hash value from ? I've searched on google but I can't seem to find them .

pwarrier
02-02-2011, 02:29 AM
Never knew about this trick .Thank you. Will give it a try soon.

bijoy
02-02-2011, 12:56 PM
a ton of premium cookies on filserve are on google no need to buy accounts....

can you tell us some of those sites? as searching in google don't help too much

slocker
02-02-2011, 01:02 PM
And how the hell do you use these supposed cookies?.

anon
02-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Where do I get the cookie hash value from ? I've searched on google but I can't seem to find them .

searching in google don't help too much

I can't link to the sites that offer cookies because they often do other stuff of, uh, dubious legality, but a Google search does get you their URL. Just look for "Fileserve cookies".

Read the thread.

nosal
02-03-2011, 03:03 AM
So can you do the same with with MU or RS?.

Or does FS just have weak security?.

anon
02-03-2011, 04:38 PM
It's possible for many (but not all) hosters. MU and RS are also among them.

johhny
02-11-2011, 11:57 PM
from what i know filserve cookies works well just google it :)

sez
02-14-2011, 02:32 PM

paste script into address bar,hit enter and you'll be asked to inject your cookie and that's it.
Megaupload:

javascript:hf="http://www.megaupload.com/";if(location.href.indexOf("www.megaupload.com")==-1){g=confirm("Make%20sure%20if%20you%20are%20on%20Megaupload%20page,%20click%20OK%20to%20direc ​ t-to%20Megaupload%20now!");if(g)location.href=hf;void(0);}else{c=prompt("Insert%20your%20Megaupload%20Cookie","cookie%20Megaupload");if(c){r=confirm("Rememeber%20this%20cookie?");d=new%20Date();nd=new%20Date(d.getFullYear()+1,2,11);void(document.cookie="user="+c+";domain=.megaupload.com;path=/;"+(r?"expires="+nd:""));location.href=hf}void(0)}

Fileserve:

javascript:hf="http://www.fileserve.com/";if(location.href.indexOf("www.fileserve.com")==-1){g=confirm("Make%20sure%20if%20you%20are%20on%20fileserve%20page,%20click%20OK%20to%20direct ​ -to%20fileserve%20now!");if(g)location.href=hf;void(0);}else{c=prompt("Insert%20your%20fileserve%20Cookie","cookie%20fileserve");if(c){r=confirm("Remember%20this%20cookie?");d=new%20Date();nd=new%20Date(d.getFullYear()+1,2,11);void(document.cookie="cookie="+c+";domain=.fileserve.com;path=/;"+(r?"expires="+nd:""));location.href=hf}void(0)}

Hotfile:

javascript:hf="http://hotfile.com/";if(location.href.indexOf("http://hotfile.com")==-1){g=confirm("Make%20sure%20if%20you%20are%20on%20Hotfile%20page,%20click%20OK%20to%20direct-to%20Hotfile%20now!");if(g)location.href=hf;void(0);}else{c=prompt("Insert%20your%20Hotfile%20Cookie","cookie%20hotfile");if(c){r=confirm("Remember%20this%20cookie?");d=new%20Date();nd=new%20Date(d.getFullYear()+1,2,11);void(document.cookie="auth="+c+";domain=.hotfile.com;path=/;"+(r?"expires="+nd:""));location.href=hf}void(0)}

Rapidshare:

javascript:hf="http://rapidshare.com/";if(location.href.indexOf("http://rapidshare.com")==-1){g=confirm("Make%20sure%20if%20you%20are%20on%20RapidShare%20page,%20click%20OK%20to%20direc ​ t-to%20Rapidshare%20now!");if(g)location.href=hf;void(0);}else{c=prompt("Insert%20your%20Rapidshare%20Cookie","cookie%20Rapidshare");if(c){r=confirm("Remember%20this%20cookie?");d=new%20Date();nd=new Date(d.getFullYear()+1,2,11);void(document.cookie="enc="+c+";domain=.rapidshare.com;path=/;"+(r?"expires="+nd:""));location.href=hf}void(0)}

anon
02-14-2011, 03:01 PM
I'd just use document.cookie in my address bar to set them... it's not as sophisticated, but it also works.

Hey sez :)

sez
02-14-2011, 03:24 PM
I'd just use document.cookie in my address bar to set them... it's not as sophisticated, but it also works.

Hey sez :)

hey anon..I've seen a similar nick in a different circle and am just wondering if it's the same guy,U do IM?

anon
02-14-2011, 04:57 PM
I have ICQ, but don't really use it. If you're into IRC, you can find me as anon-sbi on irc.6667.eu, or just PM me. :P

johhny
02-16-2011, 06:07 PM
easy as a pie :)

heiska
02-17-2011, 10:07 PM
I have ICQ, but don't really use it. If you're into IRC, you can find me as anon-sbi on irc.6667.eu, or just PM me. :P

Internet Marketing.

anon
02-17-2011, 11:02 PM
Internet Marketing.

Sorry, but I don't think I'm following. :unsure:

sez
02-20-2011, 10:15 PM
Internet Marketing.

Sorry, but I don't think I'm following. :unsure:

i was just wondering if you do internet marketing as well.

anon
02-20-2011, 10:33 PM
Not as far as I know. :idunno:

Would appreciate a link to that guy if you can post one, though...