PDA

View Full Version : Do you look at the toilet paper after you whipe yer ass?

iLOVENZB
01-26-2011, 07:28 AM
They obviously ran out of "opinion poll" questions on the local radio station :ermm:

MagicNakor
01-26-2011, 07:39 AM
So do you?

:shuriken:

iLOVENZB
01-26-2011, 07:54 AM
Of coarse I do. How else would I know if the shit is full gone from my ass?

bijoy
01-26-2011, 08:06 AM

:cry::ghey::stupid:

Barbarossa
01-26-2011, 11:12 AM

:glag:

Tv Controls you
01-26-2011, 06:35 PM
We use a bidet so we don't have to worry about that barbaric toilet paper. Pic related... It's my toilet.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/aa/SB-BidetIntegrated.jpg

ScottK
01-26-2011, 07:54 PM
Proper?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FAVP54Gs144/TLMXLuRn8iI/AAAAAAAACf8/9p9-TIS852w/s1600/Malaysia+bathroom+with+sprayer.jpg

Speedo
01-26-2011, 08:47 PM
I take pictures of it with my iphone and store them on a database.

chalice
01-26-2011, 09:27 PM
I prick dick-sores and zits with my flint-stone and bore members on a dating site..

Fixed.

Speedo
01-26-2011, 09:31 PM
Why is chavis such a lose lipped anus homosexual?.

I don't only take it in the ass. I also like sucking of homeless fat guys.

Good on you!

megabyteme
01-27-2011, 08:18 AM
Why is chavis such a lose lipped anus homosexual?.

I don't only take it in the ass. I also like sucking of homeless fat guys.

Good on you!

Still no luck with that elusive grammatically correct (or interesting) post, I see. Perhaps you could try to get one to make sense first...

Carrion.

Tv Controls you
01-27-2011, 08:05 PM
I prick dick-sores and zits with my flint-stone and bore members on a dating site..

Fixed.

I thought I ran this spastic cunt off this board ages ago, like.

chalice
01-27-2011, 08:34 PM
Fixed.

'Think' is not a word we use when we refer to that kidney in your skull. Keep reading, though, you might find out how to wipe your own arse. Not today, though.

Only last week you were still using your soiled nappies for shower caps. I asked your mum about this but I couldn't make out word she was saying. She had a labrador's penis in that Ground Zero we all affectionately refer to as her mouth. More strange, though, is the fact that you've never even been near a shower. And rain doesn't count, you fucking hick.

Tv Controls you
01-27-2011, 08:57 PM

'Think' is not a word we use when we refer to that kidney in your skull. Keep reading, though, you might find out how to wipe your own arse. Not today, though.

Only last week you were still using your soiled nappies for shower caps. I asked your mum about this but I couldn't make out word she was saying. She had a labrador's penis in that Ground Zero we all affectionately refer to as her mouth. More strange, though, is the fact that you've never even been near a shower. And rain doesn't count, you fucking hick.

Even from a spastic cunt such as yourself, chavis, I expected a post of higher quality. "your mom jokes" require little to no "think"ing as you have displayed with flying spastic colors.

Also as I stated previously, I don't wipe my ass I use a bidet to clean my ass. But don't think I'm retarded for not wiping my own ass, I still recognize an ass wipe when I see one. And you sir, would fall under that classification.

chalice
01-27-2011, 09:23 PM
Do you use a bidet because you're homosexual or because you admire the dead freak popstar Michael Jackson's 1980's hit Bidet?

Ha ha. You just pump water up your shite pipe cos you wanna have an arse like a dead child molester. You make me sick.

I bet you follow fire trucks, don't you. It's not right. If you were a film, you'd be The Outhouse Hosey Wails. You'd be Brokeback Fountain. You'd be The Squirt Locker. You'd be The Spray The Earth Stood Still. You'd be Plumb And Plumber.

You stick fire hydrants up your arse on hot days too, don't you. Even the dogs won't piss on them anymore.

Skiz
01-27-2011, 11:25 PM
We use a bidet so we don't have to worry about that barbaric toilet paper. Pic related... It's my toilet.

There is no way that thing gets your ass clean. :mellow:

hulabula
01-27-2011, 11:50 PM

[IMG]

I think you're supposed to assist in the cleansing with your hands when the jet isn't powerful enough. I don't understand why people get bidets though. If you want to bathe your ass after a dump isn't using a hand shower more convenient? It's cheaper, has a stronger jet, and doesn't require you to move your buttocks about to catch the spray.

chalice
01-28-2011, 07:22 PM

You'd need to have a sandblast with Swarfega after trying to clean your hoop with that toxic waste dump. That'd be like brushing your teeth with a neoplasm.

Next time he posts a picture of his toilet he might consider flushing first. I heard he fucking loved flushing.

Tv Controls you
01-28-2011, 08:14 PM
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4143/bidet.png

........ lol

chalice
01-28-2011, 08:18 PM
I can see why you'd want to advertise a classier model, Jose.

tesco
01-30-2011, 12:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kdTZK3-fcY

brotherdoobie
01-31-2011, 03:19 AM
Brilliant! That's a great way to save time (two birds with one stone, like).

-doobs

Speedo
01-31-2011, 08:01 PM

Even from a spastic cunt such as yourself, chavis, I expected a post of higher quality. "your mom jokes" require little to no "think"ing as you have displayed with flying spastic colors.

Also as I stated previously, I don't wipe my ass I use a bidet to clean my ass. But don't think I'm retarded for not wiping my own ass, I still recognize an ass wipe when I see one. And you sir, would fall under that classification.

@TvControlsU Who the hell are you..

@chavis. I'm not up for it anymore. Lets keep it hostile for sure, but it has gone over the top of pop. I don't like ruining peoples debates. So I suggests we don't and kep it to clever remarks, and keep the daggers where no one can see them. I'm just not up for it.

megabyteme
01-31-2011, 11:27 PM
@chavis. I'm not up for it anymore. Lets keep it hostile for sure, but it has gone over the top of pop. I don't like ruining peoples debates. So I suggests we don't and kep it to clever remarks, and keep the daggers where no one can see them. I'm just not up for it.

When have you had a "clever remark" or a "dagger"? :unsure: Feel free to post links to yer scorchers...

peat moss
02-01-2011, 02:33 AM
I have a better question , do you wipe front to back or back to front ? Just wondering .

Barbarossa
02-01-2011, 12:26 PM
<------------- back to front, then front to back, then back to front again :)

bijoy
02-01-2011, 02:20 PM
I have a better question , do you wipe front to back or back to front ? Just wondering .

something like magnet??? :lol:

AirWalK
02-05-2011, 01:10 AM
no way :|

iLOVENZB
02-05-2011, 02:38 AM
Short of sticking your head up your ass how else would you know if all the shit is gone from your ass? :ermm:

peat moss
02-05-2011, 11:17 AM
<------------- back to front, then front to back, then back to front again :)

Hey typical mod , always cleaning up someone else shit .... Hi Barbie how you doing .

TraNNNce
02-09-2011, 11:25 AM
No way dude :|

senegal
02-09-2011, 08:57 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e155/cpc7747/avatarpitouche.gif

Tv Controls you
02-10-2011, 01:40 AM
@TvControlsU Who the hell are you..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbI2TS0fW4Q

Otherwise.... I am the only person on FST that has successfully defeated chavis.

megabyteme
02-10-2011, 01:46 AM
Good to see you, TVCY. You, chavis slayer, you. :D

Tv Controls you
02-10-2011, 01:49 AM
Same to you mega. Just got your message from like a month ago :blink:

Sorry, I've been caught up in my current situation for the past forever and haven't had time to catch up with FST.

megabyteme
02-10-2011, 01:52 AM
Same old shit around here. You know...

Tv Controls you
02-10-2011, 02:00 AM
Yea, I was going say it didn't look like much changed lol.

Which is not necessarily a bad thing in certain cases :-p

megabyteme
02-10-2011, 02:28 AM
No, it isn't. Sorry to see some of the "regulars" leave, though. It sucks when life and/or quality standards get in the way of entertainment... :(

iLOVENZB
02-10-2011, 06:48 AM
I love how all these types of threads turn out into a public conversations.

megabyteme
02-10-2011, 08:01 AM
I love how all these types of threads turn out into a public conversations.

Well, it was a shitty choice of topics. :mellow:

iLOVENZB
02-10-2011, 09:15 AM
Motherfucker!

megabyteme
02-10-2011, 09:56 AM
Made me :lol: . On my way to bed...

Snee
02-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Otherwise.... I am the only person on FST that has successfully defeated chavis.

Top contenders to most deluded trollfag 2011.

Tv Controls you
02-10-2011, 11:56 PM

Top contenders to most deluded trollfag 2011.

I won last year, and I intend on winning again this year.

*side note* I have noticed like a 10x raise in the amount of 4chan content posted here since my last visit.