PDA

View Full Version : [Have] The Black Hand(CN), BH,TT [Want] FTN, Pedros, iTS, TS, E.X.I.G.O, Seed Box

Takoom
01-26-2011, 12:08 PM
Have

The Black Hand(CN) invite
BH invite
TT invite

Want

FTN, Pedros, iTS, TS, EXIGO, FSC, Skittles, HDCorea, Seed Box

if you have any of this trackers pm me

anon
01-26-2011, 05:31 PM
E.X.I.G.O

Exigo's name is no longer censored here. Now you don't need to bypass the filters anymore.

By the way, wasn't Skittles dead or something? :ermm:

Takoom
01-26-2011, 06:28 PM
many thanks anon-sbi for clarifying this out
and for skittles >> i didn't notice that until you told me
thanks again

bumrocks
01-27-2011, 04:46 AM
Outside of staff there are only 2 people that have invites atm at TBH/CN. So I call you either stupid (as you meant something besides an invite) or a liar. Thank you for the opportunity to call you one or the other though.

ScottK
01-27-2011, 05:19 AM
Outside of staff there are only 2 people that have invites atm at TBH/CN. So I call you either stupid (as you meant something besides an invite) or a liar. Thank you for the opportunity to call you one or the other though.

you forget invite standing on mail. application approved!

dzamba
01-27-2011, 09:35 AM
TBH is easy to get as appliaction still working :) same like BH and TT but he want rare trackers :D good luck bro

anon
01-27-2011, 09:54 AM
Outside of staff there are only 2 people that have invites atm at TBH/CN. So I call you either stupid (as you meant something besides an invite) or a liar.

And I'd say he's either offering an account or "invite in mail" as ScottK said. If it's an account and you can easily detect IP range changes, then yeah, it's stupid.

Looks like not even dying and resurrecting can disregard CN's trading value. :lol:

Takoom
01-27-2011, 11:59 AM

i wouldn't let you say that i'm stupid or liar
cause i have the invite on mail man
and i think at the end you turned to be the one who is not thinking well (which means definitely stupid)
also thanks for ScottK and anon-sbi for clarifying that

bumrocks
01-27-2011, 08:30 PM
Technically it is an unconfirmed account because the email and ip are already associated...So I will stick with stupid as you apparently aren't lying.

Maybe, since I am a staff member there I know wtf I am talking about, for those that want to correct me.

bumrocks
01-27-2011, 10:45 PM
nobody maintains a og of the IP addresses of apps :lol:

The post you're quoting says they already have his IP. :ermm:

As usual anon-sbi was paying attention. bijoy, even though you quoted it you still seemed to miss it. All IP's are logged in regards to apps. I would think most would take that as a given and I am surprised that you would say such a thing as...

...as nobody maintains a og of the IP addresses of apps :lol:

...since I am not aware of you being staff somewhere that processes apps. If you are and your site doesn't log the IPs of the apps then I would have to wonder what kind of site you or others are running. I would consider it to be kinda sloppy or careless. But to each his own.

anon
01-28-2011, 02:37 AM
If you are and your site doesn't log the IPs of the apps then I would have to wonder what kind of site you or others are running. I would consider it to be kinda sloppy or careless.

And some would consider it to respect its users' privacy, by not logging their IPs. You can't please everyone, I guess. :P

bumrocks
01-28-2011, 04:53 AM
And some would consider it to respect its users' privacy, by not logging their IPs. You can't please everyone, I guess. :P

But the reality is that all (or I would assume most) log IPs except TorrentDay (lmao). And that is only what they say. We are asking for profile links amongst other things and the logging of IPs is not to exploit their privacy but in a way protecting ours against dupe accounts and traders. Nothing is foolproof but some things are more helpful than others and at least act as a possible deterrent. And as a tool for me to sift out crap apps as atm I am processing most of them and probably approved the very one this guy is offering.

Back sorta on topic of this guys offer. Let me add that this offer is all the worse because we are not hardcore on these apps. We are welcoming most everyone atm. At least those that can fill one out properly...With or without a translator. We are not attempting to be leet or secret. If you can't get as far as he did and get your app approved then, well...nuff said.

bijoy
01-28-2011, 02:05 PM
If you are and your site doesn't log the IPs of the apps then I would have to wonder what kind of site you or others are running. I would consider it to be kinda sloppy or careless. But to each his own.

unfortunately that site/ tracker is to n00b to have any app system :lol:

We are not attempting to be leet or secret.

and still using that login system? :lol:

bumrocks
01-28-2011, 03:03 PM

Dude, you need to stop digging a hole. Or at least stop laughing at the end of every sentence. So what you are saying is we should totally scrap our old login system and rebulid a newer and less secretive one? What does our login have to do with being leet or secretive? The very login suystem you PMed me about on another site asking for the code to? It goes right in with what I said before...

...but in a way protecting ours against dupe accounts and traders. Nothing is foolproof but some things are more helpful than others and at least act as a possible deterrent.Stop, while you are not ahead...

Cabalo
01-28-2011, 03:07 PM
We will see about that when we get the first review of their site.
And if they will ask for their URL to be filtered.

bumrocks
01-28-2011, 04:04 PM
We will see about that when we get the first review of their site.
And if they will ask for their URL to be filtered. There was already a request by another staff member in the BT sectio to remove the filter by TheDog.

ScottK
01-28-2011, 06:25 PM
but people cant post TBH URL on public? this thing kinda mess up..

bijoy
01-28-2011, 07:55 PM
Dude, you need to stop digging a hole. Or at least stop laughing at the end of every sentence.
Use of smilies prevent that particular post from being seen as a dumb post...

So what you are saying is we should totally scrap our old login system and rebulid a newer and less secretive one? What does our login have to do with being leet or secretive?
self contradicting, isn't it?
Or, may be I'm thinking wrongly. :idunno:

The very login suystem you PMed me about on another site asking for the code to? It goes right in with what I said before...
cause, I like the 'way' the login system had been made by the coder, not because of the act that it is (was) assosiated with a very secretive tracker, cn. At the end of the day, I want to learn coding & new way to implement old things, and that have no relation with torrent or bt world. :unsure: Unfortunately, when I''m writting this post, I really dunno how do you think about this matter. ^^

bumrocks
01-28-2011, 10:26 PM
but people cant post TBH URL on public? this thing kinda mess up..

I just read the rules and didn't see anything about the URL.

http://theblackhand.me/

There, hope that clears that up.

Use of smilies prevent that particular post from being seen as a dumb post...

So what you are saying is we should totally scrap our old login system and rebulid a newer and less secretive one? What does our login have to do with being leet or secretive?
self contradicting, isn't it?
Or, may be I'm thinking wrongly. :idunno:

Unless, a smiley is used properly it can make your post look dumb. You were using the "lol" smiley which means you laughed at the end of each sentence.

In regards to your self contradicting comment. It was you that associated my "not leet and secretive" comment to our login. You are picking apart your own crappy statement...

Notice the laughing smiley as well...Which I take as you laughing at me and my logic or in arrogance of how smart your comment is. Either way, your smileys make me take your thoughts and opinions less seriously. So I would stick with the "Or, may be I'm thinking wrongly."

ScottK
01-28-2011, 10:33 PM

redrat himself tell that on irc. in case you miss the speech, ask him yourself

bumrocks
01-28-2011, 10:51 PM

redrat himself tell that on irc. in case you miss the speech, ask him yourself

If it was a big deal it would be in the rules. I see this as a few desperate persons trying to prove me wrong and continually grasping at straws. Give it up. I mean wtf?! Is it so hard for you to say either nothing at all or "thanks bumrocks, I didn't know that!".

There are many people here and elsewhere in the BT realm that are smarter than me. The difference here is I know when I am being schooled and nobody has yet to school me in this thread or refuses to recognize the fact when they are...It is okay to be wrong people. I am not always right either.

Whether you meant to or not...I like redrat. Gonna start calling him that! If you didn't it is redhat.

ScottK
01-28-2011, 10:55 PM
i guess i just read redrat said no and you said yes. but since you make that clear, (after all, its not in the rules) i guess i cant ignore what redrat said now. thanks bumrocks

predateur
01-29-2011, 12:11 PM
Maybe it's new for you :unsure:

so, you mean to say that it is an old technique? :idunno:

yes , very old but the probleme is if this invite is limited by time , if its not confirmed in 2days for example it will be not utilisable something like that.

bijoy
01-29-2011, 06:45 PM
Notice the laughing smiley as well...Which I take as you laughing at me and my logic or in arrogance of how smart your comment is. Either way, your smileys make me take your thoughts and opinions less seriously. So I would stick with the "Or, may be I'm thinking wrongly."

in sort, the 2nd one is correct.